UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Guide to GROUP PVP

Noxxus

Page
Re: Guide to GROUP PVP

Dany Mortal;2030481 said:
I dont take pride in ganking people, he said i was on his balls when really i had just ganked him earlier that day. Aswell as its not that im a grammar nazi, but your just not even trying to be remotely making sense. How about for money then, My guildy said he'd put a mil on me in a money fight. Good for you, you solo, learn group PVP. Im downing your intelligence on a forum about a game, not in a game about your real life. I also fixxed the sentence for you.

Oh and another post, yes I did play OSI, Catskills. I've played this game since it came out on and off. Whatever makes you feel good about yourself, release your energy.

Ty and i will nub I Highly dought u hve every played befor now ss or it never happend
Also man rly i am fucking with u i know how to group pvp but rly wats the point to get 9 ppl to explo up and it only take 4 of them to accually get him lol i dont duel for nothing ill see you in game one day wen i have a couple hours to waste my life away and we wil fight im sure till then ill keep laughing my ass off at your ignorant post about u sticking up for your fuck buddy i guess lol till we meet have a good time with chances dick in your mouth and your dads in you ass lol

Noxxus;2030487 said:
Ty and i will nub I Highly dought u hve every played befor now ss or it never happend
Also man rly i am fucking with u i know how to group pvp but rly wats the point to get 9 ppl to explo up and it only take 4 of them to accually get him lol i dont duel for nothing ill see you in game one day wen i have a couple hours to waste my life away and we wil fight im sure till then ill keep laughing my ass off at your ignorant post about u sticking up for your fuck buddy i guess lol till we meet have a good time with chances dick in your mouth and your dads in you ass lol

I dont like chance for one. Sure thing man i have ss' from back then.

ROFLMAO!

thank you for your thorough and inciteful guide on how to group pvp. i'm sure this will inspire thousands, and go down as the shard's #1 reference.

chance21021;2030131 said:
This is a guide on how to group pvp, i will edit as i go on to make it more detailed.

things you will need for group pvp:

supplies, ( regeants & potions; atleast regeants)

a team speaking system such as: skype|ventrilo|team speak|

2+ players, ( i would recommend between 3-6 for skill pvp, the smaller the number while actually still being able to fight against larger groups the better. ) the reason for it being able to see who the sync is on, therefore easier to heal.

|NOW you don't learn this overnight, the players that are good at pvp is because of practice and practice. so you should practice as well, duel pit's or field|

you will need a leader (caller), these do not have to be the same person. a leader can form a guild. but you need a caller to lead the group into battle.

this day and age, requires syncing.

syncing = timed explosion + a secondary spell with another team mate of yours.

how to sync?

your caller will say 2 1 drop. this is where you can choose where you want to sync at.

examples:

sync soon as you begin to hear the word drop
at the end of the word: drop

or do other sync's by calling things such as 3 2 1 , and NOW.

no matter how much you want to kill someone. you should not random drop your spell's unless told by your caller.

it would be smart to have 2 callers in your group, incase your caller dies.

a smart tip you could know is.

greater heal
lightning
poison

is all the same timing on healing them and dropping them. so if you can do one or other you should be able to do both.

that's about it for now, just remember! it's a game don't rage log help pvp and don't forget to have fun!

Noxxus

Page

Doctor Jones;2030491 said:
ROFLMAO!

thank you for your thorough and inciteful guide on how to group pvp. i'm sure this will inspire thousands, and go down as the shard's #1 reference.

HAHAHAHAH G1

Doctor Jones;2030491 said:
ROFLMAO!

im watching you get owned 2v2 as we speak. not so good without macros brah?

Dany Mortal;2030468 said:
1v1 5x 7x alchy or field for accounts?

did a person whos only been here 10 days just shut you the fuck up?

Hey bro calm down everythings gonna be alright.

P.S. - Its a game (remeber that)

Dany Mortal;2030503 said:
change the 6 to a 7/8

Modeling agency's keep asking to photograph her. but alright i can deal with u sayin she's a 8. she's a 10 in bed.

she a freak :]

chance21021;2030507 said:
Modeling agency's keep asking to photograph her. but alright i can deal with u sayin she's a 8. she's a 10 in bed.

she a freak :]

Heres the guy noxxus talking shit lol.

also hes in Weedtrackers rofl.

Also, maybe they just werent her best pics, and i havent been in bed with her.

Noxxus

Page

Dany Mortal;2030514 said:

Heres the guy noxxus talking shit lol.

also hes in Weedtrackers rofl.

Also, maybe they just werent her best pics, and i havent been in bed with her.

Wat are u talking about man i thats not me i dont have a char name octomom lol
GOOD TRY THO

Noxxus;2030527 said:
Wat are u talking about man i thats not me i dont have a char name octomom lol
GOOD TRY THO

Good try, you were talking shit and telling me that i shouldnt be talking shit on forums then i said noxxus? and you said yes, to sorry NO.

Noxxus

Page

dude srys thats not me my names in game are
trample
noxxus
elmar fudge
daffy duck
pottwodaface
macedapot \

u can believe wat u want post a ss of the guy saying it was me i would love to see it lol your a goodl lier also i dont duel i pla in field lol

Noxxus;2030552 said:
dude srys thats not me my names in game are
trample
noxxus
elmar fudge
daffy duck
pottwodaface
macedapot \

u can believe wat u want post a ss of the guy saying it was me i would love to see it lol your a goodl lier also i dont duel i pla in field lol

good try.

CBW

Sorceror

ROFL - you are a gullible moron like Pete Liv, Dany Mortal

I know who Octomom is & Noxxus has nothing to do with him

Still hilarious screen though, thanks :D

CBW;2030580 said:
ROFL - you are a gullible moron like Pete Liv, Dany Mortal

I know who Octomom is & Noxxus has nothing to do with him

Still hilarious screen though, thanks :D

Yes im a moron because a guy talks shit on forums then a guy talks shit in game claiming to be him.

CBW

Sorceror

Yes im a moron because a guy talks shit on forums then a guy talks shit in game claiming to be him.

gullible moron

Just curious.... you believe what everyone tells you in game or on the forum?

This may come as a shocker then....

I'm your Dad