UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Guide to GROUP PVP

Re: Guide to GROUP PVP

CBW;2030584 said:
Just curious.... you believe what everyone tells you in game or on the forum?

This may come as a shocker then....

I'm your Dad

I dont see someone having a reason to say there someone just to lose to me.

Im your big brother, meet up in game anytime :)

x_Ero

Sorceror

chance21021;2030507 said:
Modeling agency's keep asking to photograph her. but alright i can deal with u sayin she's a 8. she's a 10 in bed.

she a freak :]

dude this is supposed to be a "pvp guide" thread and youre posting photos of some girl to somewhat.. defend? yourself i guess not sure but that's pretty much like asking to get flamed lol...

these are some possible insults to the madness youve created:

"hey nice pic of u n ur sista"

.. thats all i got but someone may use it so be careful also why did you post the pics of a chick again? lol

Pr0d1gy

Wanderer

Wow...

You must be SOO proud to hook up with someone thats "Fuckable" Shes not even hot. or else why would you always post up the same pics? I wouldnt be surprised if you got dumped already and still using the pics loser.

Its a random looking chick anyone can pick up in any decent nightclub.. lol

( I think your forgetting this is UO not "I think im a cool nerd section"

This is beyond sad.

x_Ero

Sorceror

Pr0d1gy;2030672 said:
Wow...

You must be SOO proud to hook up with someone thats "Fuckable" Shes not even hot. or else why would you always post up the same pics? I wouldnt be surprised if you got dumped already and still using the pics loser.

Its a random looking chick anyone can pick up in any decent nightclub.. lol

( I think your forgetting this is UO not "I think im a cool nerd section"

This is beyond sad.

wow nice, sorry chance i didnt put in my awareness of insults part of my post that people may use 'those pics prolly old" my bad dude ill be on top of my game much higher next time

callmesharp;2030702 said:
wow nice, sorry chance i didnt put in my awareness of insults part of my post that people may use 'those pics prolly old" my bad dude ill be on top of my game much higher next time

i had us streamed on livestream.com/alegend lastnight. but okay, good one buddy.. stop missing heals.

Squire

I like this thread Eric, you're trying to help newly pvpers into the shard, and teach them how to pvp through a guide.

edit1: If only it could be maybe a little bit more in-depth, but I guess that's for them to find out in the field/pits and learn.

chance21021;2030729 said:
i had us streamed on livestream.com/alegend lastnight. but okay, good one buddy.. stop missing heals.

True i seen it, even if she was trying to hide behind a blanket :p

x_Ero

Sorceror

chance21021;2030729 said:

lol? i dont think that anything you said has any answer or relevenace to my post? but okay? nor does your post ITSELF have anything to do with this thread about helping new players, rofl youre an idiot

x_Ero

Sorceror

shouldve made this thread called "chance has to prove himself to the world 2010" :):)

chance21021;2030500 said:

who's this disgusting skank

i'd give her a 5/10 if her face wasn't 2 inches deep in makeup. definite butter

4/10

what does she use a sharpie on her eyes?

Doctor Jones;2030740 said:
who's this disgusting skank

i'd give her a 5/10 if her face wasn't 2 inches deep in makeup. definite butter

4/10

what does she use a sharpie on her eyes?

I could somewhat agree with you to an extent, until i realize its sig and your just going to talk shit on chance cause its a vendetta you have with him thus any comment you make is simply that, talking shit, not actually commenting on something for what it really is.

Squire

This thread is rolling down the hill.
out with the shit talkers;in with the new players.

x_Ero

Sorceror

1382;2030744 said:
This thread is rolling down the hill.
out with the shit talkers;in with the new players.

i find nothing wrong with the fact he was trying to help some new players, some do need guidance... what i find improper is the fact that he has to post pictures of himself with girls to satify his need of proving himself to the uog population... which is defined in a bunch of morons itself... so if he has to prove himself to the idiotic population of uog.. im not sure what else needs to be said lol

Dany Mortal;2030742 said:
I could somewhat agree with you to an extent, until i realize its sig and your just going to talk shit on chance cause its a vendetta you have with him thus any comment you make is simply that, talking shit, not actually commenting on something for what it really is.

hahahaha damn bro talk about vendetta's

you still mad you made that post about me and then got smacked 12-0 the same day? hahahaha