UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hate? no! Loves you! (potion shuttle)

Mara

Knight
Nah, I saw quite a lot of experienced stuff going on. The bottom line for me is, 1v1 is a fair fight. Dungeon PVP is way different than open field PVP. Different skills and techniques are useful. Knowledge of how spawn AI operates and flags to players is essential. Knowledge of terrain is essential. Every template can take a lot of skill and experience to use well. His template has weaknesses, they just didn't capitalize on them. You don't get to turn around and complain about a person using an alchy stun in open field PVP, so it's a fair fight to gank him with 3 people at a time plus alts or whatever it was.

Dude fought really well as far as I'm concerned.

Raserei

Sorceror
Well i can personally attest that we were in skype, we normally own his ass 1v1 and 2v1 but i dont see any of that video loaded up here. As per usual everyone is gonna ride the korean shit stick and suck on something but its ok, i would like to see any of you fight with him in hyth. He's damn good and atleast he can put up a fight unlike some of you others who hide and recall or die. Just sayin.

This is pvp and some of you should earn it instead of coming here on the forums and hatin on people. Get in the game and back your talk up..

no offense big dawg but after that performance of your group I don't think you can put up a fight with anyone, you should be the one in the game ;c

Paracelsus

Sorceror
why do you hate him did he own you with spawn or something
Didn't you see my *clap* as well and my praise "Nice fight"?

I hate him just because my ninja pk is naked under his hidden detection. Not easy to control the mobs. I cannot tolerate the mobs "love" me more than "love" him. Can answer your question? :)

PS: Actually, I think I know who he is.

Sirkah

Sorceror
for a second, i thought this guy shared a split second of my 10/10 skill level. but of course, nobody has the 10/10, except for me.

jorn

Sorceror
All azn characters have 100 luck the instant they are created.

True story...those little guys get soooo lucky alll the time

damalar

Sorceror
no offense big dawg but after that performance of your group I don't think you can put up a fight with anyone, you should be the one in the game ;c

You know what raserei coming from someone who got called out and punked by a chick you aint got room to say shit homeboy.

Good use of spawn I own this kid on the daily but he def pulled that bally on my ass and when I died these kids don't know what to do if I'm not calling for them, but yeah guilds called hate, so Hate away. If you think you can beat bul hung dang in hyth go for it this korean with his detect is on a whole new level haha. if you think you can come to the dungeon and not die to the hate guild .. go for it. You can catch us at any bally spawn or any hunting spot. Cya out there.

That Guyuog

Sorceror
Well i can personally attest that we were in skype, we normally own his ass 1v1 and 2v1 but i dont see any of that video loaded up here. As per usual everyone is gonna ride the korean shit stick and suck on something but its ok, i would like to see any of you fight with him in hyth. He's damn good and atleast he can put up a fight unlike some of you others who hide and recall or die. Just sayin.

This is pvp and some of you should earn it instead of coming here on the forums and hatin on people. Get in the game and back your talk up..

honestly most people dont die to you just sayin

jorn

Sorceror
Lol... I fought a H8 earlier today on his pvp tamer....the second I attack him he takes off and hides in the spawn. I start an EQ and he takes off running. A stun and one alchy drop later he's down.

2nd encounter with H8 today: A single one recalls in the same area I'm in. We bust each other's reflect and whadya know? A gate opens up, here comes four more. Run, drop a couple stools.. hit the gate out macro. Too easy.

Those guys couldn't possibly have fun playing this game while being that bad.

guessing your angus cuz yo
u run more than any one i've ever met .. i didn't call. I can't stop my friends from coming if they see that little orange dot.

pete liv

Sorceror

not only is your guild bad but you got owned by a jap multiples vs 1 in spawn no magery?
holy shit horrid