UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Heart breakers & $ talk shit?????

Re: Heart breakers & $ talk shit?????

KhaoZ-hybrid;2065307 said:
For one jynx has been pvping before you ever joined. She damn sure was alot more help then your off screen scrub ass waste of a heal. You got kicked because your a moron not because of jynx no one like's you tbqh

Now dany I like you we were alway's kewl on uowow but your aint never even been in G&G so you aint got shit to say in the matter. Were not talking about blutt or any EQ/MS member's.

I was in G&G multiple times, god i've never regretted joining a guild so much that I left the first hour.

KhaoZ-hybrid;2065338 said:
Nimbao uses skype because he has harsh lag in team speak and vent. Also we dont have anyone under 18 in the guild it is a guild rule I strongly monitor. No jynx is not a pvper but she can pvp she isnt the best solo but she damn sure can x heal and load when told to. More than I can say for most of IP. Pretty bad I just the other day dropped 3 of your "best" on my blue 1v4. But hey I respect sheep he want's a useless dexing homo in his guild not contributing shit then that's his call.

p.s. I have been in G&G almost 4 yrs and I dont even remember you other than being a very bad dexer who talk's shit without backing it up and is in IP.
You musta been a lame ass worthless anoying loser I'm sure I must have muted you or something. That's funny I remember simmon cowell being in G&G I even remember his voice but I damn sure dont even know you. Must be sweet being an 04'er and still being a nobody lawls
And since you wanna go talking shit about I~P
1v1 for any amount of cash
2v2
3v3
4v4 for any amount of cash
Guild vs Guild for any amount of cash But better yet

Me and Gimpcent vs 4 GNG for 5mil

cumquat

Wanderer

This I would like to see, and I know for a few within the last 3 months there has been atleast 5-10 people under the age of 18 in there, and atleast 3 of them were under the age of 16.. So whats that say about G&G? Nothing they say or even post can really be trusted..
It's ok tho, I'm Down With Stupid, because I WAS Down with G&G. I agree with you also Dany, G&G was the biggest regrets I ever made on UO, I would give away 5mil before I would even begin to think about being in that shit again.

Takeover

Sorceror

Dany Mortal;2065804 said:
//
Me and Gimpcent vs 4 GNG for 5mil

Hahahah, you make me laugh. I'd even put up 10M my self to watch Nimbao and Ulrich and two random selected GNG to crush you.

cumquat

Wanderer

It really goes to show what G&G consists of when everytime a 2v2 or more is involved in a set fight that Devan and Nimbao are the first 2 named, then its always some other 2 random guys. I guess now everyone can see Devan and Nimbao seems to be ALL G&G has. Name your players bitchs or quit relying on Devan and Nimbao and you get in the fight for fucks sake, I mean its just a game but all of the shit I see Khaoz and Takeover talk, how bout you 2 guys pick 2 other random guys instead of always putting Devan and Nimbao up, as they RARELY even roll with G&G, for fucks sake, I seen Nimbao running with DMG (Tom for one) so what does this tell you?

P.S. its really sad when your best player(s) are running with one of your most hated enemies..

Takeover;2065840 said:
Hahahah, you make me laugh. I'd even put up 10M my self to watch Nimbao and Ulrich and two random selected GNG to crush you.

I can 1v2 nimbao and ulrich. Theres a few rules with an out numbered fight.

Takeover

Sorceror

cumquat;2065981 said:
I mean its just a game but all of the shit I see Khaoz and Takeover talk

Don't be so quick to talk. The fact being we name them first, people talk shit about GNG. People say everyone in GNG is garbage. It's almost funny, but they forget Nimbao and Devan who are couple of the Co-GM's if you wanna call them that, keep it running. So therefore, people talk shit about them as well. I myself, will 1 v 1, and so will Khaos. 2v2, 3v3, doesn't matter. It's funny that everyone thinks Ulrich and Nimbao are the best players in GNG, but the truth be said we have a lot of good players, and if you wanna I will take you up on a 1 v 1. I've seen you talking a lot, yet I don't believe I've ever seen you on the field.

I like that fact that Reign Flame tried to make hb look good by commenting on the size of that other call out thread, and yet just the mere mention of g&g in this one made it balloon up and derailed the fuck out of it. HB you have a lot of work to do if you want to top these guys e-hatred...though we all know who was the true king of multi page whine threads.

KhaoZ

Sorceror

Anton Chigurh;2065997 said:
I like that fact that Reign Flame tried to make hb look good by commenting on the size of that other call out thread, and yet just the mere mention of g&g in this one made it balloon up and derailed the fuck out of it. HB you have a lot of work to do if you want to top these guys e-hatred...though we all know who was the true king of multi page whine threads.

Hey we try and keep up with the e-hate legend's of EQ/MS lol

KhaoZ

Sorceror

I will 1v1,2v2,3v3 anytime you heartfaker's are ready. Shit me and takeover vs 4 of yall at your gh last week and lawyer got dirted inside the guild house while the faggot dexer and the other's ran to some other shit looking house.

a lawyer

Sorceror

KhaoZ-hybrid;2066019 said:
I will 1v1,2v2,3v3 anytime you heartfaker's are ready. Shit me and takeover vs 4 of yall at your gh last week and lawyer got dirted inside the guild house while the faggot dexer and the other's ran to some other shit looking house.

I could be wrong but I haven't died anywhere except outside del four or five times while i was playing solo with PKG trying to see if i could heal through their dumps. Further, the only character I have named lawyer is a tamer/vet so if you were to kill him, wow nice job.

What's really sad is the last even numbers fight I remember with you guys was last IDOC season. I'll have to dig up screens.

PS is there a bet going? I'll put a few mil on Dany + Gimp vs Khaoz and any other G&G, provided addicted holds.

KhaoZ

Sorceror

a lawyer;2066022 said:
I could be wrong but I haven't died anywhere except outside del four or five times while i was playing solo with PKG trying to see if i could heal through their dumps. Further, the only character I have named lawyer is a tamer/vet so if you were to kill him, wow nice job.

What's really sad is the last even numbers fight I remember with you guys was last IDOC season. I'll have to dig up screens.

PS is there a bet going? I'll put a few mil on Dany + Gimp vs Khaoz and any other G&G, provided addicted holds.

I dont duel point and click whore's gimp wont duel on a mage so this fight wont ever happen. And dany is decent but he cant carry shit player's all day his arm's get tired.

a lawyer

Sorceror

KhaoZ-hybrid;2066033 said:
I dont duel point and click whore's gimp wont duel on a mage so this fight wont ever happen. And dany is decent but he cant carry shit player's all day his arm's get tired.

PM MIQ, he'll set up a 2v2 with us if you guys are interested

Takeover

Sorceror

If you wanna do it for money, or for fun. I am down. I'll AIM him one day soon.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Takeover;2066046 said:
If you wanna do it for money, or for fun. I am down. I'll AIM him one day soon.

Well just aim me if it's for money.

I'm a bookmaker, and I'm here to either get wealthy or bankrupt.

I have faith in my boys :) If it's just for fun don't bother me.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Any G&G is fine with me, I know my Heartbreakers can dirt all of them anyway :)

KhaoZ

Sorceror

rofl I love ya miq but you thought EQ/MS could dirt anyone when you where in that guild.