UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I LOVE YOU MISTRO

Re: I LOVE YOU MISTRO

eric_azria.;2149348 said:
I miss running through West Virginia seeing you get ass fucked by your sister and snarl-toothed cousins also.

YOU MAD BRO ?!?!

Really? Is that supposed to offend me? Why would I be mad by someone who's supposedly 26 acting like a 16 year old bitch behind his monitor on a forum board of all places. All you're doing is showing how retarded you really are to believe stupid shit like that.

Brookly;2150068 said:
Lol. Missing America that is for sure. Trust a 3rd world country to make you more proud to be an American.

when are you coming back brookly? are your uo days over?

eric_azria.

Traveler

Marquis de Sade43535;2150282 said:
Really? Is that supposed to offend me? Why would I be mad by someone who's supposedly 26 acting like a 16 year old bitch behind his monitor on a forum board of all places. All you're doing is showing how retarded you really are to believe stupid shit like that.

Yep...

This kid is angry.

Brookly;2150068 said:
Lol. Missing America that is for sure. Trust a 3rd world country to make you more proud to be an American.

in ten years you will be the one living in a "3rd world" country....

trust a airhead to think they are smart

Stides40oz

Knight

Brookly;2150068 said:

Ahh my sweet sheltered Brookly. You do know America is going to shit right?

JustinRClassof07;2150413 said:

AHMURICA RULES. so eat a dick.

Stides40oz;2150530 said:

same to you >:{

eric_azria.;2150358 said:
Yep...

This kid is angry.

Far from it guy, far from it.

Now if you want to talk about inbreeding.... take a look at El Hefe. He's from the BACKWOODS of West Virginia where they probably do fuck each other and sleep in broke down junk cars.

Shinigami-Sama

Sorceror

Parliament

Sorceror

Marquis de Sade43535;2150282 said:

HOW MAD ARE U? ON A SCALE FROM ONE TO MAD

Brookly

Sorceror

JustinRClassof07;2150413 said:

Uh I think introductions are in order?

Stides40oz;2150530 said:

Yea so I hear... Unfortunately, I have to watch my politics on BBC. It can't be any worse than Africa; trust me.

The demand for Maple syrup will never die out so at least you guys have that going for you. ;)

Brookly;2151893 said:
Uh I think introductions are in order?

Yea so I hear... Unfortunately, I have to watch my politics on BBC. It can't be any worse than Africa; trust me.

The demand for Maple syrup will never die out so at least you guys have that going for you. ;)

Hey!

Brookly;2151893 said:

ummmm canada is doing a lot better economically than the states these days by ALL economic measures and indicators.

please google the following terms for definitions and how they relate to the US economy today.

fractional reserve banking
inflation ('expansion of money supply'-austrian or 'rising prices'-keynesian)
public/gov. debt to gdp ratio
real-estate asset bubble
malinvestment
unfunded federal liabilities
trade deficit
protectionism
gov subsidies
us dollar index

stides, hook it up with some bubblegum hash man.... ill pay you in CAD (canadian currency)

^^^^ that was a joke...for you slow people (sup brook) i'll explain dont worry

you can not pay for goods and services in canada with american currency any longer as was the case for most the 90's and this past decade...most merchants will refuse to accept it today.

1 CAD used to be worth about .70 USD two years ago

today the CAD/USD is 1:1

thats a 30% deprecation in the purchasing power of american currency measured against canadian currency, if you measure it in barrels of oil, ounces of gold, swiss francs, or australian dollars you will see a similar result.

reading about (and understanding how they relate to the US. economy) the terms i provided for you above will be your econ101 lesson for today. now go back to watching snookie shore or whatever you were doing.