UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I LOVE YOU MISTRO

Re: I LOVE YOU MISTRO

Marquis de Sade43535;2152457 said:
Because I couldn't scam ya outta 2mil again.... I was so pissed.

wanna 3v3 for 2mills real quick??? my team vs. the noobs you play with??

this is where you decline and get laughed @

JustinRClassof07;2152459 said:
wanna 3v3 for 2mills real quick??? my team vs. the noobs you play with??

this is where you decline and get laughed @

Later on, sure. Right now I'm on a cell phone and who knows where my brother and the rest of my guild is.

I'll be more than happy to get another 2mil from your dumb ass.

kthx

JustinRClassof07;2152573 said:
lawlllllllllllll

ur bad.

set it up, aim me...

ill be sure to post screen shots

Means a lot coming from someone in CP of all guilds. If you want this so bad, YOU ....set it up. I really don't give a shit if you do or not, I have absolutely nothing to prove to anyone on this server, especially you.

You already know my AIM since I scammed your ass already so ... do what you will.

Brookly

Sorceror

Doctor Jones;2151896 said:

Hey!

JustinRClassof07;2151984 said:
ummmm canada is doing a lot better economically than the states these days by ALL economic measures and indicators.

please google the following terms for definitions and how they relate to the US economy today.

fractional reserve banking
inflation ('expansion of money supply'-austrian or 'rising prices'-keynesian)
public/gov. debt to gdp ratio
real-estate asset bubble
malinvestment
unfunded federal liabilities
trade deficit
protectionism
gov subsidies
us dollar index

stides, hook it up with some bubblegum hash man.... ill pay you in CAD (canadian currency)

^^^^ that was a joke...for you slow people (sup brook) i'll explain dont worry

you can not pay for goods and services in canada with american currency any longer as was the case for most the 90's and this past decade...most merchants will refuse to accept it today.

1 CAD used to be worth about .70 USD two years ago

today the CAD/USD is 1:1

thats a 30% deprecation in the purchasing power of american currency measured against canadian currency, if you measure it in barrels of oil, ounces of gold, swiss francs, or australian dollars you will see a similar result.

reading about (and understanding how they relate to the US. economy) the terms i provided for you above will be your econ101 lesson for today. now go back to watching snookie shore or whatever you were doing.

Us 'slow' people don't need to Google our information before actually learning something. If I wanted a fiscal interpretation of the Canadian dollar off some website (assuming I or anybody cared that much) I would have done it myself. And FYI, the Canadian dollar is 2 cents above the American dollar. As you can see, the purchasing power is REALLY affecting us.

P.S. It's Snooki and the show is Jersey Shore. Only the greatest white trash show ever to seep out of America's loins. I guess our shows can't all be amazing and informative at the same time like Kenny vs. Spenny right?

How's a boot that eh?

Brookly;2154970 said:
Hey!

Us 'slow' people don't need to Google our information before actually learning something. If I wanted a fiscal interpretation of the Canadian dollar off some website (assuming I or anybody cared that much) I would have done it myself. And FYI, the Canadian dollar is 2 cents above the American dollar. As you can see, the purchasing power is REALLY affecting us.

P.S. It's Snooki and the show is Jersey Shore. Only the greatest white trash show ever to seep out of America's loins. I guess our shows can't all be amazing and informative at the same time like Kenny vs. Spenny right?

How's a boot that eh?

i'm not from canada, and the above post just further proves how little you know about economics lol. pm me for a econ 201 lesson, you REALLY need it. and the CAD is 2 cents above the USD ummmm....TODAY. what about the last ten years where the USD was always worth more for the longest time and now the trend is to.....actually you know what lol.

conversation over, it is very clear to me that you know very little about how economies function. and you are pretty much just a talking airhead

if you god forbid actually read about economics and theory you would understand why you look ridiculous right now to anyone majoring in either finance, economics, or business....but no, you just want to spit out hot air and nonsense.

cyaaaaaaaaa

elohdee

Knight

JustinRClassof07;2155027 said:
i'm not from canada, and the above post just further proves how little you know about economics lol. pm me for a econ 201 lesson, you REALLY need it. and the CAD is 2 cents above the USD ummmm....TODAY. what about the last ten years where the USD was always worth more for the longest time and now the trend is to.....actually you know what lol.

conversation over, it is very clear to me that you know very little about how economies function. and you are pretty much just a talking airhead

if you god forbid actually read about economics and theory you would understand why you look ridiculous right now to anyone majoring in either finance, economics, or business....but no, you just want to spit out hot air and nonsense.

cyaaaaaaaaa

Dear Lord, don't they make you take any English classes while majoring in said subjects?

elohdee;2155028 said:
Dear Lord, don't they make you take any English classes while majoring in said subjects?

when you have no idea what you are talking about AT ALL in said subject....just refer to said opponents english

economics 101....

register next semester please

thx

ps. i speak and write in three languages....fluently, ummmmm you??????

elohdee

Knight

JustinRClassof07;2155029 said:
when you have no idea what you are talking about AT ALL in said subject....just refer to said opponents english skills

economics 101....

register next semester please

First and foremost, you are no opponent of mine. Again we must bring into question your English skills.

I don't have time for such an awfully boring course, I'll pass. I'm still busy learning my ABCs.

I care not for your debate about economics with little Brookly, I simply as an outsider to the argument, made an observation.

Silly little man.

elohdee

Knight

JustinRClassof07;2155029 said:
ps. i speak and write in three languages....fluently, ummmmm you??????

Oh interesting edit, how shall I respond?

I have no need to boast of my intellectual prowess to some pixel on a forum, but I will say, if your other two languages are as fluent as your English, one may question your definition of fluent.

elohdee;2155032 said:
Oh interesting edit, how shall I respond?

I have no need to boast of my intellectual prowess to some pixel on a forum, but I will say, if your other two languages are as fluent as your English, one may question your definition of fluent.

big mouth and waistline, little brain.

elohdee

Knight

JustinRClassof07;2155045 said:
big mouth and waistline, little brain.

Awh, little one, is that the bitterness of defeat speaking for you?

If I were you I would concede now and not even continue to battle little Brookly, if that's the best you have for me.

Silly :closedeyes:

elohdee;2155047 said:

If I were you I would concede now and not even continue to battle little Brookly, if that's the best you have for me.

ummmmmmm

what???? she (& you for that matter) offered nothing but bullshit that anyone who knows anything about economics knows is, well.....

bullshit

you have a nice way with words, too bad you have no ideas to go along.

lawl train
choo choooo....all aboard.

cyaaaaaaaaaa

elohdee

Knight

JustinRClassof07;2155049 said:
ummmmmmm

what???? she (& you for that matter) offered nothing but bullshit that anyone who knows anything about economics knows is, well.....

bullshit

I don't believe I commented once on the subject being argued between you and little Brookly. I don't care about your little economic debate. I simply made an observation as I stated previously.

Train Conductor said:
you have a nice way with words, too bad you have no ideas to go along.

lawl train
choo choooo....all aboard.

cyaaaaaaaaa

You fail to grasp the ideas behind my words.

The lawl train made for a good laugh though, thanks haha.

cya :D

Aitne;2155053 said:
grammar nazi

Nein.

Brookly

Sorceror

JustinRClassof07;2155027 said:

cyaaaaaaaaa

I won't repeat what lod said. Your posts give me enough of a headache as it is.

Just a little common sense for your financier ego; the only reason Canada even has 2 cents above our dollar is because U.S. corporations continuously use the country as an outsource for manufacturing (e.g. more jobs for the Canadians) because of cheap labor and taxes. You should have learned about our Free Market Economy correct? They teach that your freshman year at least don't they?

What do I know though... I am just an airhead who didn't major in finance/econ/business but can put a simple sentence together using simple punctuation.

elohdee;2155047 said:

He is obviously new... The new ones only learn if we put them in their place. =\