UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I will now start using my hypercam to fight EQ

From now on since Glutt seems to think hes god gifts to uo, i will start recording the fights against EQ to show how delusional he is. better bring your a game, but then again u can only do one thing.. closest target ms scroll.. stay tuned cuz its on.

GluttSDS

Sorceror
i shoot paparazzi

these are from sticky's crew today and we ran into gng at bucs... and no glutt we dont need to team with anyone.

Attachments

• Zycron-1.png
    Zycron-1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
  • Qontem-1.png
    Qontem-1.png
    1 MB · Views: 20
  • Orp-3.png
    Orp-3.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 21
  • Jacon Clay-1.png
    Jacon Clay-1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
  • Frank Rizzo-1.png
    Frank Rizzo-1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
  • Orp-2.png
    Orp-2.png
  • Energizer-1.png
    Energizer-1.png
    1 MB · Views: 21
  • agam-1.png
    agam-1.png
  • Energizer-2.png
    Energizer-2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
  • Energizer-3.png
    Energizer-3.png
heres another one from today.. u guys failed your ms's and bounced out. nobody loaded a heal.. nobody loaded an explo.. like i said useless. and you killed us even numbers in brit where u cant load ms???!!!?? yeah in your wettest dream dude.

RuBiXKuBiX

Sorceror
Was ganking me with 5 of your Buddys really worth a 1 Minute Clip? Am I really that important for your Gameplay Experience now? :)

If so I demand for the next time you guys drop me Epic "Bossfight" Themed Music!

crikey

Sorceror
Was ganking me with 5 of your Buddys really worth a 1 Minute Clip? Am I really that important for your Gameplay Experience now? :)

If so I demand for the next time you guys drop me Epic "Bossfight" Themed Music!

may I suggest....

then once all the eqms have been dirted, play........

and what is EQMS? its not a zerg guild? and we fight outnumbered all the time and win.. not always but we win outnumbered. like when were fighting EQMS, sometimes we fight them and they have 10 or 11 and we have lets say 6 or 7.. but thats an easy victory. you got one picture of us.. we got 2 videos of you guys just RUNNING not even doing any offense, or cross healing, in one day. see if i was recording when u took those screen shots it would have been an entirely different story. especially the fight when u tried to take tb sigils and we caught u in brit. like i said u killed one of us.. we killed 10 or 11 of u all the way to chaos shrine from tb base. dont worry i will get more vids and post them for you.

GluttSDS

Sorceror
and what is EQMS? its not a zerg guild? and we fight outnumbered all the time and win.. not always but we win outnumbered. like when were fighting EQMS, sometimes we fight them and they have 10 or 11 and we have lets say 6 or 7.. but thats an easy victory. you got one picture of us.. we got 2 videos of you guys just RUNNING not even doing any offense, or cross healing, in one day. see if i was recording when u took those screen shots it would have been an entirely different story. especially the fight when u tried to take tb sigils and we caught u in brit. like i said u killed one of us.. we killed 10 or 11 of u all the way to chaos shrine from tb base. dont worry i will get more vids and post them for you.

Hhahaa -- we have said from day 1 that we are simply nubs with the best caller in the history of UOG. It is just sad that such self admitted noobs such as us can cause so much hate and devastation on the field.

If you guys are as "amazing" as you claim to be , you would be able to work us 5v10 everytime -- however we both know thats not the case. As for the fight in brit, how did it feel getting eq/ms'd in that little mountain path 4 of us vs 9 of you -- one of the best quake swarm synchs ive ever seen.

We have no e-honor, you guys claim to be so pro yet you use the same tactics we do -- roll with 10+ and throw bolas, wand spam, stuns... we just use more than2 spells like you guys ;)

btw... I wish I had my hypercam running when we smashed you guys at Minax base -- good fights happen on both sides, its UO -- however posting videos of you killing one person only make you seem obsessed with us :)

Rhythm

Sorceror
All these fights you post I see three things.

1. You kill 1 or 2 people with 6 or 7.
2.You guys suck at running through the woods almost as bad as our German player.
3.You land more explode pots on yourselves than anything else.