UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I will now start using my hypercam to fight EQ

I made plenty of videos in other games where fraps is usable, I dont have hypercam or whatever that garbo is so no UO movies -- my screens with 10 of you dead on them are worth more than 30 second videos with 1 german guy dying.

I wish it was easy to make UO videos, Id make the best vids with music that makes your head nod

its called hypercam 2 its easy to get and use and doesnt lag you. and i posted the video of you guys at the idoc running for your lives 7v7.. your guild only hid.. or ran and hid.. or ran and we chased them down. and they are only 30 second video's cuz obviously thats how long it takes us to kill you.

GluttSDS

Sorceror
I posted screens of 10 of you dying on the same tile in your house while trying to MS stack us -- who is bad now?

HINT: (we're both bad... except you dying to us even numbers probably makes you the laughing stock of the shard). Unless your name is parliament, dany mortal or stides - you are NOT good at uo.

dude u upped the number from 8 to 10 now.. it will be 13 next.. ima start calling you STICKY#2.. make up your mind.. u know it was 5 of us.. gimpcent was just there... hes a warrior.. he just joined call to come and he cant ms.. and the red was an alt char not even being used for the fight.. so out of those people dead in the house u killed 5 of us with how many people??? 12?? oh dont forget to mention u braught in blue alt chars cuz we were raping you and u couldnt get in the base with over double our numbers.. so please tell that part of the story too. we killed 3 of you cuz i boxxed off the door so the sigils couldnt run in and we sat there doing your gay tactic.. we did our job we got the sigil. and kept the purple people out of the base before we went down. and now we had war horses all day. because you guys ragelogged 10 minutes after that cuz we wiped u in brit.. so i rest my case who REALLY won?? i mean its not gunna be too bad considering i have 2 videos from one day of you guys just running and dying like noobs.. so imagine how many im gunna have before the weekend is over.

GluttSDS

Sorceror
dude u upped the number from 8 to 10 now.. it will be 13 next.. ima start calling you STICKY#2.. make up your mind.. u know it was 5 of us.. gimpcent was just there... hes a warrior.. he just joined call to come and he cant ms.. and the red was an alt char not even being used for the fight.. so out of those people dead in the house u killed 5 of us with how many people??? 12?? oh dont forget to mention u braught in blue alt chars cuz we were raping you and u couldnt get in the base with over double our numbers.. so please tell that part of the story too. we killed 3 of you cuz i boxxed off the door so the sigils couldnt run in and we sat there doing your gay tactic.. we did our job we got the sigil. and kept the purple people out of the base before we went down. and now we had war horses all day. because you guys soon ragelogged cuz we wiped u in brit.. so i rest my case who REALLY won??

We won every fight that night -- the last fight you killed 4 we killed 3 which made you outnumber us by about 4 or 5 so we ran. Do you not remember the outcome of the fight that started at minax base and went through the woods with each and everyone of you getting owned? I do...

We won every fight that night -- the last fight you killed 4 we killed 3 which made you outnumber us by about 4 or 5 so we ran. Do you not remember the outcome of the fight that started at minax base and went through the woods with each and everyone of you getting owned? I do...
"I dont see how CYA can talk shit to us -- you guys got stomped all night, right before you all died in your house hiding like decadence you guys got owned in an even numbers field fight(about 10 v 10) where we healed all your pathetic dump attempts(RIP Kimmando) and then exp/eb'd every single one of you down.

I wonder what your skype call sounded like when all 10 of you got killed to our explode/eb dumps? Learn to heal eb's in the field you baddies"
so in that other post it went from killing 10 of us in brit with explo eb's to now 3 of us.. i mean i will give u the benefit of the doubt ur getting a little closer, u killed one person. u killed mike at the mountain pass going to despise/chaos shrine when u eq and ms'd but u lost 3 in town 1 at gy 1 on the way to the pass and 1 on the back end of of the mountain because u couldnt load ms.. then we killed the rest of u minus i think 1 person all the way to chaos shrine almost... and then u all logged cuz u got owned.

GluttSDS

Sorceror
"I dont see how CYA can talk shit to us -- you guys got stomped all night, right before you all died in your house hiding like decadence you guys got owned in an even numbers field fight(about 10 v 10) where we healed all your pathetic dump attempts(RIP Kimmando) and then exp/eb'd every single one of you down.

I wonder what your skype call sounded like when all 10 of you got killed to our explode/eb dumps? Learn to heal eb's in the field you baddies"
so in that other post it went from killing 10 of us in brit with explo eb's to now 3 of us.. i mean i will give u the benefit of the doubt ur getting a little closer, u killed one person. u killed mike at the mountain pass going to despise/chaos shrine when u eq and ms'd but u lost 3 in town 1 at gy 1 on the way to the pass and 1 on the back end of of the mountain because u couldnt load ms.. then we killed the rest of u minus i think 1 person all the way to chaos shrine almost... and then u all logged cuz u got owned.

Hard to follow your garbled post but there were 3 MAJOR fights with your crew that night:

Fight #1 -- We fought you at Minax base, chased you out, and routed all of you
Fight #2 -- After fight #1 we fought you guys at SL base where you camped in your house with swarms, recruiting even random blues(sup gimp) to try to stop us and you died(see screen)
Fight #3 -- Started in brit with you jumping 2 guys then we killed 3 including the one in the mountain pass then you killed 1 more and we bailed

I dont lie bro -- I bring the truth... however if we're so bad and nubs, you dying to us at all should be an embarrassment, right? Let alone getting completely wiped in fights #1 and #2

oh and about the minax base fight yes i remember u guys had about 10 to 13 people to our 5 or 6.. and u used blue chars to pick up our boxes then u ms'd and used a storms eye.. u didnt kill anyone... we charged out killed 3 of you but u got a double kill at the top of the hedgemaze.. yeah u won one fight but we also BEAT u back to sl base boxxed it off and waited in the house and prevented u from putting the sigils on.. we mighta died in the house but we also had half your numbers and prevented you from doing what u needed to do.. then caught u in brit where u couldnt ms and RAPED you systematically. you saw on my vids what happens when its an even fight.. u guys just bail and run. exactly what u did in brit. (and gimp is with us he doesnt have a factioner, but he wasnt a part of the fight he was just there.. so its a free kill basically?)

Derek, you can't win with this kid, he's either a compulsive liar or he's mentally retarded. The writing is on the walls, the videos show just how much they suck. Just keep stomping them and record it. Eventually he will run out of excuses.

GluttSDS

Sorceror
oh and about the minax base fight yes i remember u guys had about 10 to 13 people to our 5 or 6.. and u used blue chars to pick up our boxes then u ms'd and used a storms eye.. u didnt kill anyone... we charged out killed 3 of you but u got a double kill at the top of the hedgemaze.. yeah u won one fight but we also BEAT u back to sl base boxxed it off and waited in the house and prevented u from putting the sigils on.. we mighta died in the house but we also had half your numbers and prevented you from doing what u needed to do.. then caught u in brit where u couldnt ms and RAPED you systematically. you saw on my vids what happens when its an even fight.. u guys just bail and run. exactly what u did in brit. (and gimp is with us he doesnt have a factioner, but he wasnt a part of the fight he was just there.. so its a free kill basically?)

We had 9 people you had 9 -- calm down buddy... and the fact you were calling in random blues shows you guys got a little desperate to try take out some nubs in purple.. sad :(

Derek, you can't win with this kid, he's either a compulsive liar or he's mentally retarded. The writing is on the walls, the videos show just how much they suck. Just keep stomping them and record it. Eventually he will run out of excuses.

yeah i think hes fuckin retarded.. its ok i will have a new video everytime we fight them so he will be so embarrassed at his talking out his ass he will probably quit uo again.

i'm done argueing. i shouldn't have started in the first place. im just gunna post the vids as we kill you and your guild. and you can look like the idiot.

GluttSDS

Sorceror
i'm done argueing. i shouldn't have started in the first place. im just gunna post the vids as we kill you and your guild. and you can look like the idiot.

Lemme know when you get a screen of 10 of us dying in the same house and then you will be on our level -- until then, keep trying your hardest to outdo papa gluttony and his band of merry men.

Kronic741

Wanderer
Glutt runs around finding people that have already been killed, then gets his homos together for picture time, All EQMS guild members should quit, because there usless with glutt as a leader

GluttSDS

Sorceror
Btw --- I just watched this guys second video.... WHO THE FUCK POSTS A VIDEO OF 10 dudes killing 1 person thats 2mins long?

WHAT.
THE.
FUCK?

GluttSDS

Sorceror
Funny -- when I post screenshots, theyre of massive piles of bodies on one screen -- let me know when you reproduce something that amazing(i wont be holding my breath). Until then keep posting 10minute boring videos... *yawn*