UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I will now start using my hypercam to fight EQ

Rhythm

Sorceror
1. You're an idiot.
2. If we are so bad why do you message me on skype asking to roll with us?
3. And you still get turned down.
[4/18/2012 10:37:48 PM] Dylan: u should add me to call
[4/18/2012 10:37:50 PM] Dylan: to play
[4/18/2012 10:37:51 PM] Dylan: i got a minax
I believe that is shortly after we dirted you. You see us killing 2 people with 6 because we killed the others. Nobody rolls 2 deep. People care to much about stock. lol

I am not Dylan, sorry.

mjkramah

Squire
Not making up numbers at all. if you look at the screenshots you can see exactly how many numbers you have and how many bars are lit up. you have: messi, legendary, stack, mud pie, statistics, ruler of del, rampage, crippled, enforcer, minoc defender. I'm not sure how different your counting techniques are, but I am pretty sure that is 10 people which = a full party. On top of this, I am pretty certain there were a few extra minax on (not with you, but extra people we had to fight) running around.

Now for dmg numbers we have: Orp, Energizer, Agam, Qontem, Frank Rizzo, and halfway through the fights we got Dequanda on.

This is the beginning of that fight. Use your own lesson and count the "lit up bars". You guys claim to be "the best", but didn't kill a single one of us 6v8, and ALL of you died, now that's just embarrassing. We run out on you 4/5/6 v 7/8/9 all the time. Also look at the 2 unlit up Orp bars. I'll let the screenshot do the talking.

beginningDMG.PNG

GluttSDS

Sorceror
Dont believe that screenshot -- there have been at least 10-15minax on the past 2 nights... its half CYA and half unguilded randoms theyre calling on Skype.

Squire
No wand factory in the screenshot this time? This obviously must be their first time syncing ebolts.

Edit: Anyways, on a more serious note - that screenshot cluttered with sticky bars is pathetic. Krrios/Mark should remove sticky bars from Sallos or only allow up to a certain amount to be pulled like a total of 10.

kilo-hybrid

Sorceror
we killed 3 people before that screenshot was taken and you dont have mud pies bar.... you had almost double our numbers and are acting like that was a fair fight stop lying to make yourself look cool.

mjkramah

Squire
we killed 3 people before that screenshot was taken and you dont have mud pies bar.... you had almost double our numbers and are acting like that was a fair fight stop lying to make yourself look cool.
Look at the 7 over Mud Pie's character you r-tard. LOL. We don't make up numbers like you guys do, so like I said, 6v8 even though you had 2 Orp's not on screen that I had just pulled their bars minutes earlier...

GluttSDS

Sorceror
Edit: Anyways, on a more serious note - that screenshot cluttered with sticky bars is pathetic. Krrios/Mark should remove sticky bars from Sallos or only allow up to a certain amount to be pulled like a total of 10.

agree 100%

kilo-hybrid

Sorceror
Look at the 7 over Mud Pie's character you r-tard. LOL. We don't make up numbers like you guys do, so like I said, 6v8 even though you had 2 Orp's not on screen that I had just pulled their bars minutes earlier...

except we killed stack and legendary seconds earlier and they came back on alts
edit. and LOL you kidding me you have 9 bars and we had 6 and there was randoms in your call that wernt on screen so eat a fucking dick and grow up

mjkramah

Squire
except we killed stack and legendary seconds earlier and they came back on alts
edit. and LOL you kidding me you have 9 bars and we had 6 and there was randoms in your call that wernt on screen so eat a fucking dick and grow up
1.) you said DeQuonda wasn't there at the beginning of the fight (screenshot says otherwise).
2.) what alts? your Orp's?
3.) if you killed stack- and legendary, then the screenshot shows the resulting 7v6 and that's even more embarrassing for you all to die. LOL.

jjjj

Wanderer
that was not the beginning of the fights last night, this was towards the end. If you look at the times this was at 11:47. And my mistake, it wasn't Dequanda who wasnt there for half the fights, it was Frank Rizzo.

I guess we didn't kill you guys? As you can see we had 5 to 6 people on at all times. At no point did we EVER have more. Yes we have multiple chars named Orp. Your numbers seemed to range from 8-10 unique people all fighting (this is not including randoms who "decided" to show up). Like I said, if you want to brag about killing a few of us 5-6v10 be my guest, but don't forget to mention we killed you guys outnumbered a few times.

I notice with everyone else you posted videos. Did you happen to take a video of this fight and just don't want to show it or what? Pictures can be a little deceiving.

jigga941

Sorceror
Theres no videos of you guys because you recall in unorganized, a few of you die, and it takes like 2 hours to get you to come back out. The death screenies you just posted are of people who werent even close to being ready to fight you guys. The two that died at pond werent even in party, and as soon as they died you guys lost two people and gated out so, i dont even know why people even start these threads, it doesnt help shit. Nothing is going to change so accept it

Har

Sorceror
I see Gluttony is no less delusional that he was in Darkfall. Non-factor zerg leader who thinks he knows how to call. Not surprising he quickly left that game though, there is no target closest button in that game.

crikey

Sorceror
I kinda wish the bloodclan orcs would start recording their "raids" and throw em on here lol. Now those would be some fun videos

nice 3v8? oh and lightning wand syncs lol
no wands 2012

yeah we outnumbered them but they had 5 and we had 10.. i just threw all my fights for the day on cuz i was on a recording spree.. some i didnt get to record cuz i recalled in and started fighting but we beat 8 or 9 SS and we raped sticky's crew.