UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I will now start using my hypercam to fight EQ

i will. i should have videod us killing eq when we ran the sigils from their base to ours they waited in minax and we killed all the EQ at minax base and have the sigils. and now we are just waiting..............................

yea you sure raped sticky's crew 5-6v10. grats! whats next you killing a miner 1v3?

cant be any worse than dragon slayer on a red + another red bola wand pot spamming my factioner in bucs spanning 5+ min and once succeeding logging on HIS DMG toon for the res kill points amirite? His excuse was i saved him the atrophee so i forgave him and continued to pursue buying trapped pouches.

Squire
yeah we outnumbered them but they had 5 and we had 10.. i just threw all my fights for the day on cuz i was on a recording spree.. some i didnt get to record cuz i recalled in and started fighting but we beat 8 or 9 SS and we raped sticky's crew.
thats not something you should be proud of you idiot.

a small group fighting a much larger group would be something worth to record.

thats not something you should be proud of you idiot.

a small group fighting a much larger group would be something worth to record.

i didnt say i was proud of it. like i said, i just posted my recordings for the day.. the server was on their knees alllll day is what i was trying to say :]. nobody could hang. EQ died.. sitckies crew died... heavy's crew died.. SS died.. hopefully this will get some crazy pvp goin eh. ur mad at the post get a group together.

Squire
i didnt say i was proud of it. like i said, i just posted my recordings for the day.. the server was on their knees alllll day is what i was trying to say :]. nobody could hang. EQ died.. sitckies crew died... heavy's crew died.. SS died.. hopefully this will get some crazy pvp goin eh. ur mad at the post get a group together.
fukin noob the server was on their knees dieing to zergs and it seems apparent you cant comprehend that.

less zergs and more smaller groups = more fights = crazy pvp.

do u understand tha logical situation goin on n here or wut?

GluttSDS

Sorceror
Notice how Glutt has nothing left to say LOL! cause he got put back into fetal position

Let me tell you the story of my weekend -- it started on Friday with EQMS wiping out the newly formed Minax zerg(no hate on your zerging, factions are war) 3 times in a row:

stack (dead bodies) city, stack stack (dead bodies) city bitch

minax teaming up with TB to stop EQMS newbs in purple... nothing new for us though

However with each of their losses it seemed Minax was recruiting more and more into their skype call(skype is for sex, ventrilo/ts is for video games) we found ourselves outnumbered as it was friday night and people were going to smoke trees(420). I guess when your guild consists of 15 year olds who have yet to have a blunt touch their lips(let alone a titty) you have 18 people on UO guarding sigils on a Friday night.

However an elite squad of EQMS did manage to kill some minax before retreating a safehouse where this minax proceeded to spend 20minutes trying to use the Lord's gift of EQMS to house kill them. As soon as the 20min sigil timer wore off, these elite members(including the famed warrior k33f, known for his heroics in the EQMS/DT2.0 war of 2008) easily killed Gimpcent(lol? you mass recruited to the point gimpcent was recruited off the ponds) with a perfect synch:

How do you guys try to kill EQMS for 20mins straight and all you end up with is 1 of your own losing punkte?

The rest of the weekend I've been with my girlfriend -- she is trying to get me to lose weight so we've been on a roadtrip to pennsylvania to check out comic book stores(we're both huuuuuge anime and comic book lovers) and walk around. The scale says I've lost 1.25 lbs in the past 2 days so not only do I kill you in game, soon I'll be looking hot out of game too.

Check it:

-luxury apartment paid for by doctor dad
-2006 audi and a saab at my parents house
-leader of the one of the top guilds in UOG history
-a little overweight and still fucking a hot chick

...hate me cuz you aint me.

chaseburgess50

Sorceror
Whatever you say gluttony. EQ/MS was allied with SM^ trying to kill us. We had 8 people that night. No more. Make up all this shit. So what you killed us twice? Its not hard with a 15 man eq/ms.. We held you out of the base for 8 hours. I do want your car tho. lol

GluttSDS

Sorceror
Whatever you say gluttony. EQ/MS was allied with SM^ trying to kill us. We had 8 people that night. No more. Make up all this shit. So what you killed us twice? Its not hard with a 15 man eq/ms.. We held you out of the base for 8 hours. I do want your car tho. lol

You have 8 guilds working with you -- we show respect to our korean brethren who choose to play red sl as the life of a dedicated red factioner is something few choose to accept.

chaseburgess50

Sorceror
You have 8 guilds working with you -- we show respect to our korean brethren who choose to play red sl as the life of a dedicated red factioner is something few choose to accept.
Are you fucking stupid? We played with 2 other minax people and they were in the same guild. You're an idiot.