UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I will now start using my hypercam to fight EQ

Funny -- when I post screenshots, theyre of massive piles of bodies on one screen -- let me know when you reproduce something that amazing(i wont be holding my breath). Until then keep posting 10minute boring videos... *yawn*

We would all much rather watch videos of you guys getting owned, than see screen shots of fights you were not involved in lol

I keep it too myself, kinda like you do when your doctor asks if you cut back on shoving fatty foods in your face. Its our little secret. ;)

Thank you for correcting my typo. Its just to bad it doesn't change the fact that your a fat pile that's 300 lbs over weight and still dependent on daddy. Do I even have to ask how much it must suck to be you? Lol...

Uomvp

Knight
Guys no worries. This would be settled at the event but out of all people running there mouth. Glutt bitched out; he is embarrassed that the entire shard will see his face getting smashed in.
Don no worries. Just look in the mirror and appreciate only have 1 chin.

chaseburgess50

Sorceror
All these fights you post I see three things.

1. You kill 1 or 2 people with 6 or 7.
2.You guys suck at running through the woods almost as bad as our German player.
3.You land more explode pots on yourselves than anything else.
1. You're an idiot.
2. If we are so bad why do you message me on skype asking to roll with us?
3. And you still get turned down.
[4/18/2012 10:37:48 PM] Dylan: u should add me to call
[4/18/2012 10:37:50 PM] Dylan: to play
[4/18/2012 10:37:51 PM] Dylan: i got a minax
I believe that is shortly after we dirted you. You see us killing 2 people with 6 because we killed the others. Nobody rolls 2 deep. People care to much about stock. lol

jigga941

Sorceror
I cant believe im posting on the forums, shit is dramaville but, we rarely have ten people rolling due to the fact that we have players currently addicted to playing poker. We might have a full party but id be willing to bet you couldnt count ten of us on the same screen in these videos. Everyone dies, everyone misses heals, or take the wrong running routes and gets stunned.... Its a part of the game, why do people still bitch about this type of shit.... AND PLEASE STOP MAKING UP HOW MANY NUMBERS WE HAVE, we dont roll with 30 people :(