UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I will now start using my hypercam to fight EQ

Well i think the best caller in UOG history could at least make the guild not scatter when they are on defense.. and can show your guild how to heal instead of running around like retards.

about us winning every fight 5vs10 would be pretty impossible. i dont care who u are you gunna die at some time or another when they double your numbers.. no one can get every heal everytime.

and in brit choke. that was a good eq ms sync but it only killed one person, and we had already killed 5 or 6 of you so it didnt have the effect you wanted.. our goal at the sl base house was just to stop u guys from throwing down the sigils and really there was only 5 of us actually hitting u guys. and we stopped you from throwing down yew so i take that as a victory.

and im posting ALL the vids.. we would kill more but u guys dont even stop to heal your teammates you just leave them to die. in both vids i posted.. not one person in your guild threw a heal into your guildmates.

GluttSDS

Sorceror
Well i think the best caller in UOG history could at least make the guild not scatter when they are on defense.. and can show your guild how to heal instead of running around like retards.

I have a translator plug in for my vent but I didnt have the german soundpack on that night(just turkish and spanish) so I guess he didnt hear me when I said run north. No one can argue that Im not the best -- Ive taken pure nubs and turned them into an effective army of killers that took down the legendary jesse jane and his "Dream Team 2.0" -- not even stides could stop me.

All these fights you post I see three things.

1. You kill 1 or 2 people with 6 or 7.
2.You guys suck at running through the woods almost as bad as our German player.
3.You land more explode pots on yourselves than anything else.

thats because everyone else ran and hid as u can see from killing u guys at the idoc sandstone, if u pause the video at like 12 seconds you will see EQ had 7 people in the beginning that ran all different directions and hid recalled i dunno.. so we chased the remaining down. i potted myself because of the houses. not because of bad timing.

we can stop you. i havent been to one idoc that u guys have beaten us at. for real. and we have played with or faught against everyone on this game pretty much. all the main pvpers know who we are were not noobies.

GluttSDS

Sorceror
The newbie talk was directed at ONE -- at least you guys faction... and while youre not on our level bc you faction on blues, at least you faction.

p.s

How sad is it in the 6 years we've been on here only EQMS has had the balls to strictly play red factioners? All we do is PVP -- why doesnt anyone else?

The newbie talk was directed at ONE -- at least you guys faction... and while youre not on our level bc you faction on blues, at least you faction.

p.s

How sad is it in the 6 years we've been on here only EQMS has had the balls to strictly play red factioners? All we do is PVP -- why doesnt anyone else?

i dont see a point to a red factioner... i have one blue character to go to the bank.. and then i have allll my pvp characters.. 10 red chars and 2 faction chars.. then i have a smith and a faction horse rezzer and faction thief.. other then the thief, smith, banksitter/tamer, and my 2 faction chars they are all red.. so i see no reason to make red factioners when i have red chars to pvp on. its the same thing.

and i never said ONE called us in. we normally fight them too and obviously as u can see from the video we didnt fight WITH them we gated in faught you guys and we woulda faught them as well if they had been there alive.

GluttSDS

Sorceror
Playing a blue in 2012 is sad imo -- all I do is PVP, I dont like seeing blues on my screen but to each their own.

i dont "play" a blue. all i do is pvp as well my blue is just for buying selling using the bank and poker. only blues i "play" are the factioners.

GluttSDS

Sorceror
i dont "play" a blue. all i do is pvp as well my blue is just for buying selling using the bank and poker. only blues i "play" are the factioners.

Theyre still blue... only chars I play are red factioners because I seek end-game PVP, not PVP sometimes, stare at blues other times.

I have a translator plug in for my vent but I didnt have the german soundpack on that night(just turkish and spanish) so I guess he didnt hear me when I said run north. No one can argue that Im not the best -- Ive taken pure nubs and turned them into an effective army of killers that took down the legendary jesse jane and his "Dream Team 2.0" -- not even stides could stop me.

You mean you have taken pure nubs, and made them stay that way sense you're only tactic is to spam MS with scrolls. You're guild is fucking garbage and the videos are proof.

GluttSDS

Sorceror
You mean you have taken pure nubs, and made them stay that way sense you're only tactic is to spam MS with scrolls. You're guild is fucking garbage and the videos are proof. I even heard you calling Cya a zerg crew. Really dude, YOU are going to actually bitch about zerging?

Who is bitching? You guys are the ones crying about zergs -- Im just pointing out that what you cry about us doing is the same shit you try to do(except we are better at it).

tl,dr: more G&G talking shit about PVP.

GluttSDS

Sorceror
these are from sticky's crew today and we ran into gng at bucs... and no glutt we dont need to team with anyone.

Why do people still post screenshots where its 10 people standing over 1 body in 2012? Youll never see me post a screen with less than 3 people dead on it... this aint 97 bro

Nobody is crying about you guys zerging. The point is, you guys HAVE too zerg to win any type of fight. The better crews out there only need 5-6 guys to wipe out your 10+. I have said it once and ill say it again, EVERYBODY on the server says you and your noob crew suck, but the whole shard is wrong right? GTFO

Why do people still post screenshots where its 10 people standing over 1 body in 2012? Youll never see me post a screen with less than 3 people dead on it... this aint 97 bro

That's because you take screen shots of fights you were not involved in. Notice how you never post videos, only screen shots?

Who is bitching? You guys are the ones crying about zergs -- Im just pointing out that what you cry about us doing is the same shit you try to do(except we are better at it).

tl,dr: more G&G talking shit about PVP.

i wasnt talking shit because your a zerg i was talking shit calling you out because you guys are horrible.