UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

lament, best pvper ever

n0 lL0v3

Sorceror
Re: lament, best pvper ever

Sirkah;2142039 said:
lament made fun of me when my solo factioner only had 43 faction points. he went on to say how hard it was for him to get 180 pts.

it wasnt 5 mins later when i saw him kill a fresh res SL at the bank, for 2 pts.

UHM
that was me... the kid paraed me not once... twice before he could bring his factioner alllllllll the way to the shrine.. kill me,
myself ressed laughed.. he arrowed me 'stam fucked' and got his other char..
thats sad,

character

Wanderer

of no importance;2144146 said:
I have almost every icon out that you do with small exception maybe + / - 3 I just keep mine very neat when im not dueling, when im dueling I hover them above the person's stat bar.

Actually ironically enough when coma was showing me how to alchy a little bit we were practicing explo FS drops with e-pot and I don't have an FS macro yet so i actually synced it just about perfect from the icon from my book. I was fairly proud of myself.

i use a big resolution that is why mine is all over the screen. even on the field it does not slow me down clicking some of my spells..

Lament

Knight

Its funny.

I've owned all of these people that are talking shit.

Only logical that they would hold some kind of grudge over a game.

And now youre all trying so hard to prove that there is what? 1 person better than me?

Sorry, but i don't really care.
However, I'm not going to deny the fact that I've raped raserei up and down this shard field to pits.

Neither will i deny that he said he would give me his account if he lost. AND THEN HE LOST.

Why do you think people in the screenshots crowd are saying "account" and "quit"

DURRRRR

I mean you make a thread entitling my name [doing nothing but talking shit] and expect me NOT to point out that you had previously talked shit to me, embarrassed yourself and then welched on your bet in front of a crowd of people all telling you to pay up?

I never started shit with you rasergay.
You're the one that started shit with me. You embarrassed yourself and then developed this childish nerdy grudge.

You're the one that went spouting your mouth off to me only to get embarrassed in front of your partner and a bunch of people. Who all told you to quit and give the account to me.

I guess that figures why you had to make this thread and try to get some bit of your self respect back.

think about that next time before you create a thread using my name [a thread which you watch over like a lifeless nerd]... its the forums of a 10 yr old freeshard online game. grow the fuck up

life is much too short to waste on things like that. I know its hard for you to see because your life is miserable, but thats your fault nerd.

I play the game for fun. You obviously played it wayyyy too much and have reverted to forum rantings and random nerdy bullshit.

get a life.

sanchen

Knight

Lament;2144891 said:
Its funny.

And now youre all trying so hard to prove that there is what? 1 person better than me?

However, I'm not going to deny the fact that I've raped raserei up and down this shard field to pits.

Neither will i deny that he said he would give me his account if he lost. AND THEN HE LOST.

Why do you think people in the screenshots crowd are saying "account" and "quit"

DURRRRR

I mean you make a thread entitling my name [doing nothing but talking shit] and expect me NOT to point out that you had previously talked shit to me, embarrassed yourself and then welched on your bet in front of a crowd of people all telling you to pay up?

I never started shit with you.
You're the one that started shit with me and you nothing but embarrass yourself

You're the one that went spouting youre mouth off to me only to get embarrassed in front of your partner and a bunch of people. Who all told you to quit and give the account to me.

I guess that figures why you had to make this thread and try to get some bit of your self respect back.

think about that next time before you make a thread using my name [a thread which you watch over like a lifeless nerd] i mean dude... its the forums of a 10 yr old freeshard online game. grow the fuck up

life is much too short to waste on things like that. I know its hard for you to see because your life is miserable, but thats your fault nerd.

I play the game. You obviously played it wayyyy to much and have reverted to forum rantings and random nerdy bullshit.

get a life.

Let me go and pull invis out of my spell book. Yup I'm a top notch player!

Sprint-

Wanderer

Lament;2144891 said:
Its funny.

DURRRRR

You're the one that started shit with me. You embarrassed yourself and then developed this childish nerdy grudge.

You're the one that went spouting your mouth off to me only to get embarrassed in front of your partner and a bunch of people. Who all told you to quit and give the account to me.

think about that next time before you create a thread using my name [a thread which you watch over like a lifeless nerd]... its the forums of a 10 yr old freeshard online game. grow the fuck up

I play the game for fun. You obviously played it wayyyy too much and have reverted to forum rantings and random nerdy bullshit.

get a life.

sry im not reading all of that

but u suck

Shinigami-Sama

Sorceror

sanchen;2144892 said:
Let me go and pull invis out of my spell book. Yup I'm a top notch player!

Lmfao , im still watching this video atleast 1 time per month , it's make me smile :D.

character

Wanderer

LAMENT - OMG U NEWB U DONT HAVE POISON FIELD ON MACRO. U NEWB

Me - wtf u talking about?

LAMENT - U NEWBSAUCE IM CALI BALLA

JabbaWockee;2144986 said:
anyone know where i can find used car parts??

Craigs list, Ebay [a lot of scams], junkyards that do not have dogs - owners w/ guns, chop shops that keep low key, any of your neighbors who go on vacation for more than 1 week.

If that does not work, a lot of dealerships surprisingly leave keys in the cars durring business hours and all you need to do is get 4 friends to keep them busy and drive one right off the lot and take what ya need.

(disclaimer) some of my advice is morally wrong, likely illegal, and could potentially get you curb stomped, as with all advice and everything i say take it with a grain of salt

n0 lL0v3

Sorceror

Lament;2144891 said:
Its funny.

DURRRRR

get a life.

----
jesuss christ kid, you said get a life? how long did it take you to type that novel?
'get a life'
your hair looks like you just raged from dieing by Ras bout twelve times :D
take a shower, get some hoes .. buy a comb :)

n0 lL0v3;2146256 said:
----
jesuss christ kid, you said get a life? how long did it take you to type that novel?

Unless he's over 60 it very likely took longer to proof read for errors because when all else fails you can grammar nazi’ a post to try to prove you are superior as opposed to debating with logic and facts.

As far as typing and novels and such I cannot honestly remember the last person not close to being a senior citizen who could not type at least 50wpm.

However, for the most part telling anyone anything involving getting a life on an online game's forum is rather redundant if you ask me. Obviously life is not filled with enough things to occupy our time, so we find ways to pass that time and it seems online game forums provide just that time sink everyone’s looking for.

RAKninja;2146584 said:
hey, at least we can still loot.

Which is why i still play UO and why my accounts on WoW will never likely get turned back on unless wow still exists when my children [who are yet unborn] find an intrest in it and it would be nice for them to start out with some 70's and a few 80's on their quest to hit level 250,000

character

Wanderer

of no importance;2146598 said:
Which is why i still play UO and why my accounts on WoW will never likely get turned back on unless wow still exists when my children [who are yet unborn] find an intrest in it and it would be nice for them to start out with some 70's and a few 80's on their quest to hit level 250,000

Wow you played WoW.. nuff said

Skyfal;2146778 said:
Wow you played WoW.. nuff said

Why' is that? When you start out with a crew of 17 on UO uog and they all leave slowly but surely, and you end up being the lone man left, why not give shit a shot? If WoW was still level 60 only id be playing that shit npnp. Hell lets rehash my gaming online from start to finish lets see what else you can belittle me about k? diablo, starcraft, uo, diablo 2, myth II: soul blighter, team fortress, counter strike, doom, guild wars, WoW, Runes of magic and from Uo's inception till now i still play it on and off and likely always will because as real life gets in the way of online gaming, UO remains just where i left it.

The only problem with WoW is the never ending cycle of leveling and gearing. If there was such a thing as max gear the playing field would equal out.

In contrast i could simply say “wow you only played UO? .... nuff said!" But how does that change the landscape of gaming? My fondest memories of online gaming consists of shit talking my in game friends on voice chat progs as if we were hanging out in person doing just that, shit talking each other in the pursuit of killing spare time. The actual game that takes up that time is hardly as important as the fun of hanging out with a group of people. When that group element faded away for various reasons, i resorted to the game that i had the most fun with playing solo, which is UO. Shit talk any other game i have played all you like, will not change anything other than the avenue in which you choose to convey your opinion, you think there is not a few thousand other people out there just like you on different games? ....... Didn’t think so. Plus to that effect how can you shit talk something you have never plaid? If you have not played WoW how do you know how bad it is? I never try to talk out my ass about things I do not know anything about, why does everyone else seem to think that’s an acceptable form of scrutiny?