UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

lolz @ GUNz

juanmatus

Wanderer
Re: lolz @ GUNz

Hyphy Train;326786 said:
Oh the laughs other countries get when we try to speak their languages.

No wonder why everyone hates us Americans.

sometimes ppl got nothing to say because they suck at pvp and try to be english grammar teachers lol

I remember once killing Cucumber Jim and he had his Go Go American Puppet!!!! Macro turned on

The rofls i had when i watched him follow us around with his half cancelled loop, he was like a cheerleader for our spawn.

Fucking lawled.

tortu

Wanderer

Xeres we just where visiting your inside garden :) would be nice from u if u invite opening the door for a coffee ;) btw no place afk player there.... they will die.

and that easyuo was on your 2 clients playing demise and what ever the other is maby 2 on demise... so u are showing people how u respect demise rules, nice example for all players

tortu;326800 said:
Xeres we just where visiting your inside garden :) would be nice from u if u invite opening the door for a coffee ;) btw no place afk player there.... they will die.

and that easyuo was on your 2 clients playing demise and what ever the other is maby 2 on demise... so u are showing people how u respect demise rules, nice example for all players
when you actually see me using euo on demise, then you can make generalized threats. kthx.

I'm sure the staff keep tabs on euo users. They did when I left and I'm sure they still do now. If the staff wants to check on me for euo usage thats fine. I dont use euo on demise. I script my ass of on OSI. I have lumberbot scripts, minerbot scripts, library donation scripts, unattended PvM gold farming scripts, looters, and scanners, and rails, helpers, amoung others...

but here's the spot that you might stumble on, I actually follow the rules on demise. :eek:

if the staff wants to check on me for EUO, no problem, I'll invite em up to my bar for a drink. I respect teh staff and the rules they enforce. plus I like my accounts not blocked.

simply because EUO was open, doesn't mean I was using it on demise. take yer smear campaign elsewhere, I am and will always be one of the most respected players on demise while you wallow in mediocrity.

kthxbye

Dexter-LoM

Knight

ill call that a slap in the face

but at least he speaks the truth

tortue I think its time for you to go hide house before you get ur ass slap back to whereever your mom drop your sorry ass..

ps tortue dont forget that more then 1/2 your guild and alliance got bann so if i u i would shut the fuck up

peace ill see you in your house

tortu

Wanderer

xeres;326826 said:
simply because EUO was open, doesn't mean I was using it on demise. take yer smear campaign elsewhere, I am and will always be one of the most respected players on demise while you wallow in mediocrity.

kthxbye

How u prove this? only your words... who will trust? your puppets walking behind u?
About the respected... lol what is respect in this game... fucking ideas of bull shit hahaha u need to open your mind on real life man for real...

RzatheKilla

Wanderer

puppets? roflmao.

Ever heard of benefit of the doubt? Innocent till proven guilty? I doubt a man who only comes into demise to pop in and say hi to friends is going to risk his accounts to be afk in his house. kthx bye

pkrlz

Knight

tortu;326868 said:
How u prove this? only your words... who will trust? your puppets walking behind u?

He doesnt need to prove anything to you.
If he is doing something ilegal, staff will take care of him. otherwise he will still killing you.

If this has anything to do with the image I posted about knowing where you live. I apologize. I tried to cut the map out of it. :(

Buiu

Knight

tortu;326868 said:
About the respected... lol what is respect in this game... fucking ideas of bull shit hahaha u need to open your mind on real life man for real...
man stfu u r talkin so much shit atm...

The Devil's Advocate;326895 said:
if anything xeres should be punished for still using ICQ............... you had a message btw
i haven't connected to icq in about 4 years....appearantly I dunno my pass or somethin...

just never updated my profile here

tortu;326868 said:
your puppets walking behind u?

speaking of puppets...everyone should watch the new jeff dunham comedy central special or grab the DVD, "spark of insanity". that dude is fuckin hilarious.

ventroliquism is FTW