UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

lolz @ GUNz

Blacula

Knight
Re: lolz @ GUNz

this thread has entertained me folks, I thank you. The only thing we need now is Sunshine showing up saying something stupid like "GO LUNA F*CKER YOU GO SLEEP" to make this thread complete :>

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

juanmatus;327726 said:
and this is one of the disadvantages of mass recruiting.

Or maybe u could not be lame and do things like that, i mean seriously for any guild in any case spies are extremely sad, it shows u gotta use cheap tactics such as that to get unfair advantage over others, but seeing as you do your spawns in the hours of night because you want scrolls to avoid any fighting and have placed more houses then anyone on the server to fight like men. sneaking spies into all opposing guilds isn't above u.

cmcmcm

Knight

Steven_Greer;327770 said:
Or maybe u could not be lame and do things like that, i mean seriously for any guild in any case spies are extremely sad, it shows u gotta use cheap tactics such as that to get unfair advantage over others, but seeing as you do your spawns in the hours of night because you want scrolls to avoid any fighting and have placed more houses then anyone on the server to fight like men. sneaking spies into all opposing guilds isn't above u.

u forget to say about the britain moongate mass recruit of gunz :)

Buiu

Knight

Blacula;327768 said:
this thread has entertained me folks, I thank you. The only thing we need now is Sunshine showing up saying something stupid like "GO LUNA F*CKER YOU GO SLEEP" to make this thread complete :>
or "YOUR MOM MY BED"

I'd like to give a very sincere thank you to all that have participated in my thread publicly rediculing GUNz.

This is probably one of the longest running threads of talking smack that hasn't degraded to liche material in a long time.

*claps*

juanmatus

Wanderer

xeres;327785 said:
I'd like to give a very sincere thank you to all that have participated in my thread publicly rediculing GUNz.

This is probably one of the longest running threads of talking smack that hasn't degraded to liche material in a long time.

*claps*

again bla bla bla... be modest like you sing say..

xeres say: bla bla bla
xeres say: i have to bla bla bla because im over 30 and have wife and kid
xeres say: so bla bla bla

Drittz

Wanderer

lol ahhh guns, the nooblets of demise, attack one and he will run for the nearest house and there he will stay like a rabbit in its burrow untill they outnumber you then they will fight from said house, we realy need a system where u cant enter a house when in combat (similar to gates) also attacking from a house should evict you that would make pvp fun again and force guns into trammyland where they belong!

juanmatus

Wanderer

Dusk;329179 said:
lol ahhh guns, the nooblets of demise, attack one and he will run for the nearest house and there he will stay like a rabbit in its burrow untill they outnumber you then they will fight from said house, we realy need a system where u cant enter a house when in combat (similar to gates) also attacking from a house should evict you that would make pvp fun again and force guns into trammyland where they belong!

we dont need to be outnumbered to kill you....

emoooo

Sorceror

sorry tony but everyone knows this is not true...
like yesterday for an instance I was fighting 1v1 killa_dj at your stronghold. Everytime I redlined him he ran away. When he realized he can't do me he asked a friend for help.
That kind of shit happens all the time. Unlike you we at least attempt to fight against the odds...

juanmatus

Wanderer

emoooo;329218 said:
sorry tony but everyone knows this is not true...
like yesterday for an instance I was fighting 1v1 killa_dj at your stronghold. Everytime I redlined him he ran away. When he realized he can't do me he asked a friend for help.
That kind of shit happens all the time. Unlike you we at least attempt to fight against the odds...

if you ask him for a duel and he runs, that is gay.. Mae var use to do that shit when he ask me for dueling....

but if you are in a field pvp and he is about to die... mmm, everybody will run ... I think its stupid stay there to get killed.

btw, since you know who i am, tell me who you are please...

Drittz

Wanderer

public houses is a nice idea also tho sometimes ppl simply want to afk train in their house or take a break or something which is fine provided they dont try and kill ppl from inside their house which is why i proposed house fighting evict the fighter, and not being able to enter a private house while in combat it stops the lameness without making it unfair for the honest house owners

juanmatus;329157 said:
again bla bla bla... be modest like you sing say..

xeres say: bla bla bla
xeres say: i have to bla bla bla because im over 30 and have wife and kid
xeres say: so bla bla bla

why is having a wife and kid a bad thing?
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

tortu

Wanderer

Where did all Chi, WTF whent?? got pwned? or what?
same as -S- where are all this guys????

now that some of you from WTF, chi, -S- are alone with no friends are starting to talk shits about massrecliut and shits hahaha this if funny because we Gunz are old friend old players nothing about massreclut... we are people that we trust each other not like your guils that all time got fuked and only mantain for no more than 1 month...

the oldest guild that i can say still from the begging of demise are:

GUNz
ATHF

if i missing one please say it all the rest desapear or are fuked with shitty garbage inside your guild so stop talking shit and start working on your own memmbers.

darthjesus;329329 said:
why is having a wife and kid a bad thing?
:confused::confused::confused::confused:
Because having a family in that respect would require not being a virgin. And juanmatus is upset that Xeres isn't a virgin, because he hates seeing things that he isn't.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

tortu;329342 said:
Where did all Chi, WTF whent?? got pwned? or what?
same as -S- where are all this guys????

now that some of you from WTF, chi, -S- are alone with no friends are starting to talk shits about massrecliut and shits hahaha this if funny because we Gunz are old friend old players nothing about massreclut... we are people that we trust each other not like your guils that all time got fuked and only mantain for no more than 1 month...

the oldest guild that i can say still from the begging of demise are:

GUNz
ATHF

if i missing one please say it all the rest desapear or are fuked with shitty garbage inside your guild so stop talking shit and start working on your own memmbers.

lol? no one is complaining about recruiting actually in a thread below someone in ur guild is actually complaining about alliances saying the server is against you, seriously read and learn something before u post, no one is complaining about numbers ever except u guys but than if its not one thing its another,
If your asking why not as many people are on i'd assume because people have things to do outside of a game like work and such not many people drop everything to play a game. im not seeing any recruitment threads from any of the guilds lately and some even cut down their numbers so plz dont talk about recruiting if guilds are actually getting smaller to avoid being called zergs and to remain organized.

tortu

Wanderer

Steven_Greer;329347 said:
lol? no one is complaining about recruiting actually in a thread below someone in ur guild is actually complaining about alliances saying the server is against you, seriously read and learn something before u post, no one is complaining about numbers ever except u guys but than if its not one thing its another,
If your asking why not as many people are on i'd assume because people have things to do outside of a game like work and such not many people drop everything to play a game. im not seeing any recruitment threads from any of the guilds lately and some even cut down their numbers so plz dont talk about recruiting if guilds are actually getting smaller to avoid being called zergs and to remain organized.

lol? seem u havent read all posts... and on game shit talking... i am talking on general not a replay. THanks.