UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

lolz @ GUNz

Re: lolz @ GUNz

Hyphy Train;326786 said:
Oh the laughs other countries get when we try to speak their languages.

No wonder why everyone hates us Americans.
Well, I make very sure never to wear anything that has foreign text on it that I don't understand. After seeing how embarassing it is to wear English you don't understand, I can't help but wonder what those chinese-text shirts with dragons REALLY say.

xeres;326826 said:
I am and will always be one of the most respected players on demise while you wallow in mediocrity.
I think you're wrong: "Mediocrity?" You give them too much credit, perhaps.

tortu;326868 said:
How u prove this? only your words... who will trust? your puppets walking behind u?
Or how 'bout anyone that recognizes how sad a lot of the players are, especially in anything connected to PvP. Broken English insults, and the distinct inability to take out any decent PvP'er without at least a 2:1 ratio? Even those who have NO CLUE who Xeres is would know already that most anything that GUNz says is suspect. Simply put, the guild has done very little to *earn* respect.

tortu;326868 said:
About the respected... lol what is respect in this game... fucking ideas of bull shit hahaha u need to open your mind on real life man for real...
Oh great, so because your guild has pretty much zero respect from anyone else, you try to dismiss it? Respect extends outside of the game. While it *is* a game, I'd remind you that it's being played by PEOPLE. And those people communicate to each other, and get to know each other a bit. At least, those that seem to go to actually enjoy the game do so.

xeres;326901 said:
speaking of puppets...everyone should watch the new jeff dunham comedy central special or grab the DVD, "spark of insanity". that dude is fuckin hilarious.
I'd heard a bit about Jefff Dunham... Now that you remind me, I really *should* get around to getting and seeing Arguing with Myself.

Argyle;326914 said:
**lc Was Here**
:eek:

pbguy434

Knight

xeres;326901 said:
speaking of puppets...everyone should watch the new jeff dunham comedy central special or grab the DVD, "spark of insanity". that dude is fuckin hilarious.
I don't think he can make anything better than his first Comedy Central Presents special. It seemed like he went downhill from there.

Argyle

Wanderer

LadyCrimson;326951 said:
LC doesn't like comments with racial undertones....however, LC finds mass bannings to be rather funny :)

Huh? Nothing about my post was racist, be it overt or subtle.

LadySiren

Wanderer

Argyle;327050 said:
Huh? Nothing about my post was racist, be it overt or subtle.

Sure it was - I even commented on it myself.
Seems my post was removed too as i directly quoted the garbage you posted.

Doza n Tanto

Wanderer

WTF IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU???

GET BACK TO HATING ME ! PRESIDENT BUSH! YOU KNOW THE L33T3ZT PERSON ON SHARD? GET REAL GET QUICK GET FAST GET BUSH.

end of the story.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

This just happened a couple of min ago, i had to laugh there still prolly wondering what happened their furies, than i started holy lighting them then they got discouraged and quit. I do not like being interrupted when im training my chars :)

Attachments

• koolaidman_11-14_20.44-8.jpg
    koolaidman_11-14_20.44-8.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 75

juanmatus

Wanderer

Steven_Greer;327073 said:
This just happened a couple of min ago, i had to laugh there still prolly wondering what happened their furies, than i started holy lighting them then they got discouraged and quit. I do not like being interrupted when im training my chars :)

furies ftw!!

Horus Sek;327108 said:
why do they do that? whats the purpose?

A good 1/2 of this shard sucks so bad at PvP that they ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO USE a 2:1 Ratio of them vs us.

Now if that wasnt bad enough, they seem to have fun Ganking (5+ Vs You) and killing you with natures furies while inside your house.

This generally makes the game much lamer, and most people have quit/left due to the VERY LAME PvP that demise has.

Long story short, they ping so bad (Supposedly) that they have to rely on gimp archers/stealthers, mass numbers, and lame tactics just to win pathetic fights.

And then they run their mouths, like they are gods gift to UO.

Laff.

Horus Sek

Wanderer

hehe, sounds like I really need to build a pvp character. Bunch of pussies.

Eskeshehir;327152 said:
A good 1/2 of this shard sucks so bad at PvP that they ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO USE a 2:1 Ratio of them vs us.

Now if that wasnt bad enough, they seem to have fun Ganking (5+ Vs You) and killing you with natures furies while inside your house.

This generally makes the game much lamer, and most people have quit/left due to the VERY LAME PvP that demise has.

Long story short, they ping so bad (Supposedly) that they have to rely on gimp archers/stealthers, mass numbers, and lame tactics just to win pathetic fights.

Laff.

Eskeshehir;327152 said:

Laff.
ironically....GUNz has competetion for lamer templates. There's this guild on OSI. they have no less than 3 stealth archers that have GM spirit speak....now why would a stealther have spirit speak? two words....rez kill.

I shit you not, I got killed while afkin in hythloth, I checked my macro and said shit I gots killed, left hythloth to rez, found a healer few screens away, not 2 seconds after I rezzed, pop!, rezkilled. so I was like damn that sucked....so I ran aaaaaaallll the way across fire island to humility shrine....rezzed, pop!, rezkilled by the same guy. he had followed me stealthing in llama form all the way across the island....

when you build an entire charater whose sole purpose is to rezkill, you have far excedded the gimpyness of GUNz.

true story, yeah its funny, but damn some people need a life.

repiovesana

Sorceror

tortu;326800 said:
and that easyuo was on your 2 clients playing demise and what ever the other is maby 2 on demise... so u are showing people how u respect demise rules, nice example for all players
If you can't beat them, you...try to ban them? LOL :D

Now let me just shut the f*ck up, maybe I'll get the right to say anything when I get a PvP char :p

juanmatus

Wanderer

xeres;327312 said:
ironically....GUNz has competetion for lamer templates. There's this guild on OSI. they have no less than 3 stealth archers that have GM spirit speak....now why would a stealther have spirit speak? two words....rez kill.

I shit you not, I got killed while afkin in hythloth, I checked my macro and said shit I gots killed, left hythloth to rez, found a healer few screens away, not 2 seconds after I rezzed, pop!, rezkilled. so I was like damn that sucked....so I ran aaaaaaallll the way across fire island to humility shrine....rezzed, pop!, rezkilled by the same guy. he had followed me stealthing in llama form all the way across the island....

when you build an entire charater whose sole purpose is to rezkill, you have far excedded the gimpyness of GUNz.

true story, yeah its funny, but damn some people need a life.

dont you cry tonight!!!

Sorry Tony, You'll cry long before Xeres does.

He whips out the Pinnacle of Pwn *ALMOST* as much as Dingus *IS* the Pinnacle of Pwn

juanmatus

Wanderer

Eskeshehir;327501 said:
Sorry Tony, You'll cry long before Xeres does.

He whips out the Pinnacle of Pwn *ALMOST* as much as Dingus *IS* the Pinnacle of Pwn

no. im not a bitch like lot of you guys...

2 months ago:
OMG FM HACKS, OMG GUNZ HOUSE HIDDING, OMG GUNZ RK ME, OMG GUNZ MASS RECRUTING, OMG OMG...

now what? CHI is full of noobs and its full of ppl that become from other guilds. -S- the same... So?? You guys cry for shits you do too...

So play the game and dont cry...