UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

MDK 2yrs absence - Immortal falls

Van Dam

Sorceror
Re: MDK 2yrs absence - Immortal falls

The annoying guy in your screenshot el oh dee was hitting us =( he broke my reflect right before you guys ran up, no excuses good fights you guys definetly handed it to us last night. I am definetly NOT the best caller our group has to offer =(

elohdee

Knight

Van Dam;2038798 said:
The annoying guy in your screenshot el oh dee was hitting us =( he broke my reflect right before you guys ran up, no excuses good fights you guys definetly handed it to us last night. I am definetly NOT the best caller our group has to offer =(
ah so hes just an all around annoying douche bag.

daddytouchedme

Sorceror

Elohdee you should become a pro photographer bro..ill spread my butt cheaks for you if you want

daddytouchedme;2038910 said:
Elohdee you should become a pro photographer bro..ill spread my butt cheaks for you if you want

Back the fuck up off my man, go get banned for cheating or something.

daddytouchedme;2039008 said:
Danny who the f*** are you lmao ? and no dee not realy ...:{

I am the GOD of this game, thank you very much, go get banned for cheating or something.

Van Dam

Sorceror

dany is prolly deyan avoiding another firewall DO I WIN THE GRAND PRIZE FOR FIGURING IT OUT?

idk who deyan is, but if you must know who i am, im sure you can ask around and figure it out :X.

Reign Flame;2039110 said:
With such the ego that MDK has, I have to ask: How was getting stomped by 4 Heartbreakers? It's okay, I know your responses will result in shit-talking. No one can ever give a compliment in this forum (or really, any other forum?). Good fights. I wasn't there, but I heard about it and saw some screen shots. It's good to see more PVP action with Sallos running. Hopefully I'll be there next time.

I walked into the aftermath of this with a few I~P guildies, chased the heartbreakers off and laughed at the aftermath of them.

Stides40oz

Knight

Van Dam;2039057 said:
dany is prolly deyan avoiding another firewall DO I WIN THE GRAND PRIZE FOR FIGURING IT OUT?

no deyon was no where near as annoying.

Stides40oz

Knight

Dany Mortal;2039156 said:
I would be mad to if some 'nonamer' came through and beat my guild masters ass numerous times :X.

I could care less about your little alchy duel vendetta. Ive seen you field and youre bad and would rather have eric anyday. Everytime i see you on the field youre usually dying 5 seconds later while you run your mouth.

Stides40oz;2039163 said:
I could care less about your little alchy duel vendetta. Ive seen you field and youre bad and would rather have eric anyday. Everytime i see you on the field youre usually dying 5 seconds later while you run your mouth.

You've NEVER EVER EVER EVER seen me on the field and killed me 1v1 or group vs group, if youd like to arrange a 1v1 you can get on i feed you mud and die[again.] put up some cash?

Everytime ive seen your stides char on the field you miss erics heal and proceed to offscreen :X

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

Its true, alchy dueling has about as much to do with fighting on the field as 5x now a days. Sucks, but its true.

Stides40oz

Knight

Dany Mortal;2039164 said:
You've NEVER EVER EVER EVER seen me on the field and killed me 1v1 or group vs group, if youd like to arrange a 1v1 you can get on i feed you mud and die[again.] put up some cash?

Everytime ive seen your stides char on the field you miss erics heal and proceed to offscreen :X

lol are you delusional bro? Ive killed you many times on the field. Im not doubting that you could kill me alchy duel in the pits its not something I practice, I prefer to group fight on the field. But that doesnt change the fact that if uo teams were being picked I would definately be picked over you by 99% of the shard. Thats real talking real.