UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

MDK 2yrs absence - Immortal falls

Fr0sty

Lord
Re: MDK 2yrs absence - Immortal falls

Dany Mortal;2039655 said:
Yet again

SEEN

Oh and i heard your using the same sync scripts as scrubby russians used to use :X

Confirm/Deny?

i seent it

Bile

Knight

Immortal.... doubt it.

Sharp takes a quick nap, while the others attempt a tactical retreat.

Attachments

• lolrocked.jpg
    lolrocked.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 50
  • lolrocked2.jpg
    lolrocked2.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 48

daddytouchedme;2039819 said:
lol sig thats what hapens when josh leaves your screen

or maybe we can stop coming out 3v6-8 (i.e. tonight) and you downies can find some other action , cause there's oh-so much of it. am i right?

From the looks of the pic it looks like a pretty legit 3v3, but off course I wasn't there. Perhaps you guys should stop taking screen shots of battles u drop 1 of us and we end up dropping 2-3 for the win.

Maybe u guys would do better to play wow, note: this is not an insult simply an educated suggestion based on your performance.

Van Dam

Sorceror

ODB stfu everytime you see us you dont even load you just gate out. dont talk about people being bad you make us [e laugh cuz of how puss you are.

No clue why youre talkign shit, facts are simple. Saw you 2 times since we came back and we field more than you guys.

First time was at bucs teleporter, we went through lost a few in the clone confusion and gated out.

Second time it was at brit gate, was about to go to bed needed screenie backgrounds for the website. You had 5 it was me and bm, I wasnt even fully stocked.

So yeah 5v2 I will gate out.

Honestly, I use to be you're caller when LoD had more respect. I'm honestly dissapointed to see you guys roll on clones in order to compete.

You guys, roll 5 deep everytime on clones yet you post. I'm honestly embarrassed for you. I thought I was cool with you guys but apperantly you need to run your mouth when u cant even roll fairly.

Never ever has a guild who rolled clones in the history of uo, gained respect.

elohdee

Knight

Ol Dirty Bastard;2039973 said:
No clue why youre talkign shit, facts are simple. Saw you 2 times since we came back and we field more than you guys.

First time was at bucs teleporter, we went through lost a few in the clone confusion and gated out.

Second time it was at brit gate, was about to go to bed needed screenie backgrounds for the website. You had 5 it was me and bm, I wasnt even fully stocked.

Honestly
, I use to be you're caller when LoD had more respect. I'm honestly dissapointed to see you guys roll on clones in order to compete.

You guys, roll 5 deep everytime on clones yet you post. I'm honestly embarrassed for you. I thought I was cool with you guys but apperantly you need to run your mouth when u cant even roll fairly.

I honestly wonder if you could be any more honest.

Van Dam

Sorceror

lol abhorsen , if my old computer didnt crash and die i would have over 600 screenshots of you and your guildmates dead dating back god knows how far. bottom line I have more gold trophys then all of you little uDo uDa bitches. for our 10 years on UO and as a guild we have NEVER not been atleast top 3 guilds on the shard we were on. you have never been in the top 5 =(

Van Dam

Sorceror

Ol Dirty Bastard;2039973 said:

Honestly, I use to be you're caller when LoD had more respect. I'm honestly dissapointed to see you guys roll on clones in order to compete.

your forgetting when we beat you 5v5 bucs tele flawless victory style, you see us on the field you RUN nuff said. and yea you called for us for a week 2 years ago. and you blew at very much like you blow now. ( AS I HAVE PREVIOUSLY STATED WE WILL MEET ANYONE ANYWHERE EVEN NUMBERS ON OUR LOD CHARACHTERS IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE IT UP TO CHANCE AND HAVE MORE THEN US UR GONNA GET THE CLONES )

Dany Mortal;2039655 said:
Yet again

SEEN

Oh and i heard your using the same sync scripts as scrubby russians used to use :X

Confirm/Deny?

LOL!!

Ask Grape-soda about any scripts I "use"..

I'm sure he'll clarify..

lol 2 weeks maybe you should lay off the acid. LoD is non existant, clone more and make excuses about zergs. Every other guild fields, same numbers u guys do and deal with zergs and alike. Bottom line you obviously clone because u cant handle the field.

Bragging about beating someone with clones in one fight after you guys ran away through the teli is nothing to be happy about.

Van Dam

Sorceror

Ol Dirty Bastard;2040181 said:
lol 2 weeks maybe you should lay off the acid. LoD is non existant, clone more and make excuses about zergs. Every other guild fields, same numbers u guys do and deal with zergs and alike. Bottom line you obviously clone because u cant handle the field.

Bragging about beating someone with clones in one fight after you guys ran away through the teli is nothing to be happy about.

did you not read there part where i offerd you a even number fight on our non clones ? why do you fail to address that.... survery says because your bad and you know exactly how bad you would be emberassed. Didnt the best player in your only good player just get banned for cheating?

Heres my offer , me and anyone in my guild you choose , fight against you and pancho 2v2 field or pit i don't really care. If you beat us i will give you 1,000,000 gold peices. If we beat you, you make a thread telling everyone who your daddy is. ( we wont use the clones ) aim Obietrice6569