UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

MDK 2yrs absence - Immortal falls

Re: MDK 2yrs absence - Immortal falls

Ol Dirty Bastard;2041309 said:
Murder Death Kill - Home For the latest on these shit talking newbs getting owned.

Your pathetic..

btw on those 2v2's we said we'd fight you in the pits cause you declined a 3v3 on the field..

Jingles said:
"they dont want to field you cause they know u'd use wands.."

How bout taking your tampons out and coming into the main event?

Its no secret I've only been back for about a month.. but 6 of 8 duels? So your saying we only won 2? My mistake I thought i had more than 2 heads in my bag, No doubt you guys beat us 2v2, but dont make it like you stomped us out.

You guys will never get any respect. As always, then whats gonna happen when ODB disappears again and no one picks any of you faggots up?? What a joke..

Craig please dont bring up how anyone looks in real life. I've seen your pics.. Looks like your looking at the camera and at your 14 y/o cousin at the same time.. Fucking weirdo..

daddytouchedme

Sorceror

odb doesnt calll i been calling lol idk why every targets odb and im not asking for respect dude lol and chill out .

we beet yall 3v3 on yall reds in bucs then yall logged on me kus and killed one of our guys so we wer even . And we proceeded to pit fight and i won all but 2 out of 8 duels bro lol i gott screenies of the 2 we died and the ones yall lost . doesnt matter tho lets all just group hug and kiss

daddytouchedme

Sorceror

Craig please dont bring up how anyone looks in real life. I've seen your pics.. Looks like your looking at the camera and at your 14 y/o cousin at the same time.. Fucking weirdo..

Thats funny shit no lie aaron lol

Regarding luke at least im not a ice cream and cake eating mofo..ole fat ass. but he probly has Diabetes or somthing . Aaron u saw his pic lmao u can deny it .. and i dont have a 14 yr cousin

Van Dam

Sorceror

the 1 fight you did beat us the 3 of us started the fight with 0 mana ... is it really something to be proud of? jumping us while were killing somebody?

daddytouchedme

Sorceror

its lies and slander shh yall sunc one us we heald and then we proceeded to stun and kill perfekt

daddytouchedme;2042016 said:
its lies and slander shh yall sunc one us we heald and then we proceeded to stun and kill perfekt

No we were attempting to kill someone we were all at half mana and broken.. Remember we were right outside vesper next to your corpses..

Van Dam

Sorceror

what about the fight in bucs when you got dick stomped and had to have some random recall in just to gate you to your house. and by all means lets post our pictures and let the people decide who is sexier =) Dont be mad at me for not letting you in LoD, youll get over it sooner or later. As you can see from your cute little website you obviously have something to prove , and we have nothing to prove.

Craig dont bother with nonamers, no one even knows who these fools are. As for yesterday we fielded 5 all night until the last fight against ER. We had 6 dropped 2 of them the rest ran. Immortal is funny, this is their calling. "MDk is dumping run, "get odbs bar hes the caller", turn around "Dump!!!!". Rinse and repeat. Off course if you were fighting us I would run too, no one can beat us in a stand still.

( I had to try to MS EQ Immortal because they wouldn't stop running lol) Fear us, worship us. We still own U.

Note: Yesterday I did not call except for the last fight. So GG targetting me all night.

Our 5 not 7(hahahahahaha)

Mr.bm
Trees/Erik - they were replacing each other
myself
Craig
Opiat

Then Mayate joined in the last 2 fights, one where we raped immortal and the other where ER got dropped 6v9.

daddytouchedme

Sorceror

luke trust me i dont pvp with fat people who eat ice cream and cake to much man its bad for my internet health bro LMAO

syrupz

Wanderer

This thing right here
Is lettin all the ladies know
What guys talk about
You know
The finer things in life
Hahaha
Check it out

Ooh dat dress so scandalous
And ya know another nigga couldn't handle it
See ya shakin that thang like who's da ish
With a look in ya eye so devilish

Uh
Ya like to dance at all the hip hop spots
And ya cruise to the crews like connect da dots
Not just urban she likes the pop
Cuz she was livin la vida loca

[BRIDGE]
She had dumps like a truck truck truck
Thighs like what what what
Baby move your butt butt butt
Uh
I think to sing it again
All night long
Let me see that thong

[CHORUS]
I like it when the beat goes da na da na
Baby make your booty go da na da na
Girl I know you wanna show da na da na
That thong th thong thong thong
I like it when the beat goes da na da na
Baby make your booty go da na da na
Girl I know you wanna show da na da na
That thong th thong thong thong

That girl so scandalous
And I know another nigga couldn't handle it
And she shakin that thang like who's da ish
With a look in her eye so devilish

Uh
She like to dance at all the hip hop spots
And she cruise to the crews like connect da dots
Not just urban she likes the pop

[BRIDGE]

[CHORUS (2x)]

Whoaaa
That dress so scandalous
And I swear another nigga couldn't handle it
See ya shakin that thang like who's da ish
With a look in her eye so devilish

(Whoa)
Uh ya like to dance at all the hip hop spots
And ya cruise to the crews like connect da dots
Not just urban ya like the pop

(Whoa)
(Ooh)
Uh think to sing it again
Cuz she had dumps like a truck truck truck
Uh think to sing it again
Come on
Come on
Come on
Come on

Yeahhhh yeah

[CHORUS (3x)]

Whoa
Uh alright
Uh whoa yeah
Ooh
Whoa
(Like it when the beat goes da na da na)
(Baby make your booty go da na da na)
(Girl I know you wanna show da na da na)
Baby
(That thong th thong thong thong)

(I like it when the beat goes da na da na)
(Baby make your booty go da na da na)
(Girl I know you wanna show da na da na)
(That thong th thong thong thong)

syrupz

Wanderer

i once took a picture of an elephant in my pajamas... HOW THE FUCK DID THAT THING GET IN MY PAJAMAS!

DeathShadow

Sorceror

MdK sucks they got owned by Heartbreakers multiple times yesterday. Three times was 4v4 and other time was 2v4 (HB had 3 and they sync first guy when they onscreened)

Van Dam

Sorceror

craig at the end of the day buddy your the cross eyed loiusieana kid whos only job is craw fishing , if you want to go on the internet you have to go to ur sisters house because you cant afford to get internet yourself. you live with your mommy i might add id like to add to the record you have some sort of beathing condition that makes you snort in the microphone every 5 seconds. <-- got alotta lulz from that; and you werent good enough to b in my guild. Not only do i own my own home and my own business but im still your daddy at UO

Van Dam

Sorceror

DeathShadow;2042077 said:
MdK sucks they got owned by Heartbreakers multiple times yesterday. Three times was 4v4 and other time was 2v4 (HB had 3 and they sync first guy when they onscreened)
we fight heartbreakers all the time they are much more of a challenge then mdk

elohdee

Knight

Ol Dirty Bastard;2042067 said:
Craig dont bother with nonamers, no one even knows who these fools are. As for yesterday we fielded 5 all night until the last fight against ER. We had 6 dropped 2 of them the rest ran. Immortal is funny, this is their calling. "MDk is dumping run, "get odbs bar hes the caller", turn around "Dump!!!!". Rinse and repeat. Off course if you were fighting us I would run too, no one can beat us in a stand still.

( I had to try to MS EQ Immortal because they wouldn't stop running lol) Fear us, worship us. We still own U.

Note: Yesterday I did not call except for the last fight. So GG targetting me all night.

Our 5 not 7(hahahahahaha)

Mr.bm
Trees/Erik - they were replacing each other
myself
Craig
Opiat

Then Mayate joined in the last 2 fights, one where we raped immortal and the other where ER got dropped 6v9.

We who are about to die salute you. [Retard Vision Enabled] - UOGamers Forums

Screenshots don't lie.

daddytouchedme

Sorceror

ok fat tubby boy your on fucking wellfare becasue your to fucking fat to get off ur fat ass and work . Unless your sitting on a lawn mowert lol u cant fuckin walk ice cream and cake man lol.

and learn how to pvp big boy and not offscreen .

elohdee

Knight

daddytouchedme;2042092 said:
ok fat tubby boy your on fucking wellfare becasue your to fucking fat to get off ur fat ass and work . Unless your sitting on a lawn mowert lol u cant fuckin walk ice cream and cake man lol.

and learn how to pvp big boy and not offscreen .

What the fuck? Stop raging on Luke.