UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

MDK 2yrs absence - Immortal falls

nasrik21

Wanderer
Re: MDK 2yrs absence - Immortal falls

Looks like your loss not mine.. 300k in this game isnt shit. I would give 300k to any player on this shard who could sync x heal and field.. Just saying. Your missing the point you guys are not leet, the best, or what ever you say you are.. We could not do this to >I< pro or mekus so get on there level then you can say your the best..

Rage more kid, with bs screenies and not mention your house hiding. Thats why we have actual screenshot of raping those guilds you mentioned. Just like you guys do they run from us too so dont feel embarrassed. Not to mention, we stayed outside your house the whole time. You guys gated out not us, so who won that fight? I would say we did. Thank you, please try again.

DeathShadow

Sorceror

There four different scenarios posted in the pics of us fighting you in bucs town and half them after we drop couple of you the rest split.

Sorry but nowhere in the bucs picture do we have 4 guys and counting your bars you had 5-6. We got 4 u guys ran to house, allready explained it. Try bsing all you want kid your house hiding trash.

nasrik21

Wanderer

daddytouchedme;2042083 said:
death shadows lies and slander u no namer

This all started because of this post not me raging or nothing.. You say you have pics of owning the best and from what little pics that are out there you where why out numbering them in most of the pics also You guys stayed outside are house in Buccs because you where all dead and re resing at the blue healer.. YOUR STILL MISSING THE POINT YOU ARE NOT THE BEST.. Im done..

nasrik21

Wanderer

4v4 no house and you guys droped all post them one more time...

Opiat dead Erik Dead Seven Dead

MdK not the best..

Died to the no name lowly rats 4v4 didnt kill one of us..

All Dead ahhahahahahahahahahhahahah, we even ran through the gate in your house, you guys gated to another house and would not come out hahahahhahahahahaha. You're officially a joke.

Get glasses, cause our website shows even numbered fights for the most part.

Dont matter, you have no respect or credibility. You lied on every scenario.

You also lied about not caring how I scammed you for 300k You begged and cried for the money back. lol dumb newb.

nasrik21

Wanderer

Got glasses, I have respect for legit guilds,and I didnt beg or cry about the 300k you never have prof and when people do you say you its lies..

Van Dam

Sorceror

Ol Dirty Bastard;2042631 said:
Right kid thats why you ended up 4v4 at your house. Nothing worse than lowly no namers trying to be somebody.

you are so pathetic , lose to heartbreakers much ? you call then " no namers " but literally EVERY other guild on the shard would say they are better then you.

Sprint-

Wanderer

Ol Dirty Bastard;2042652 said:
All Dead ahhahahahahahahahahhahahah, we even ran through the gate in your house, you guys gated to another house and would not come out hahahahhahahahahaha. You're officially a joke.

Well apparently you died to them.

you have no respect or credibility.

You do?

You also lied about not caring how I scammed you for 300k You begged and cried for the money back. lol dumb newb.

You scammed someone for a measly 300k and talk about it.. seems like you're the newb.

Raserei;2042680 said:
Well apparently you died to them.

You do?

You scammed someone for a measly 300k and talk about it.. seems like you're the newb.

I agree if you have to scam for 300k that means you're poor. At least have some creativity and scam for the mils if you are gonna scam at all.

faction guild 1 - you suck you died
faction guild 2 - lists a hundred excuses and then says faction guild 1 sucks

repeat a hundred times till you both get bored and stop posting.

Sprint-

Wanderer

Ol Dirty Bastard;2042701 said:
All your worships have been noted. You guys cant beat us so you cry. :(

Hey remember when you tried to recruit me when I was on dialup, and you had me duel everyone in your clan.. I beat everyone and declined your offer. Good times.

Raserei;2042710 said:
Hey remember when you tried to recruit me when I was on dialup, and you had me duel everyone in your clan.. I beat everyone and declined your offer. Good times.

Never thought you were good kid all I remember was you being in a shitty guild 2 years ago. Nice try in making shit up. I would never recruit you.

I don't know he's the number 1 alchy duelist atm. I'm pretty sure if he set his mind to it that he could be a kick ass group pvper. Look at Josey, he does decent even if he plays with eric.

Sprint-

Wanderer

Ol Dirty Bastard;2042723 said:
Never thought you were good kid all I remember was you being in a shitty guild 2 years ago. Nice try in making shit up. I would never recruit you.

Well, frankly, two years ago I did not go by this name, therefore you're making shit up. I do remember dueling your entire clan at your little white waterfront house in uh, moonglow? Would you like to put a wager up, any ruleset you wish?

Raserei;2042730 said:
Well, frankly, two years ago I did not go by this name, therefore you're making shit up. I do remember dueling your entire clan at your little white waterfront house in uh, moonglow? Would you like to put a wager up, any ruleset you wish?

20 gold pieces on raserei