UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

MDK 2yrs absence - Immortal falls

Van Dam

Sorceror
Re: MDK 2yrs absence - Immortal falls

Stides40oz;2039167 said:
But that doesnt change the fact that if uo teams were being picked I would definately be picked over you by 99% of the shard. Thats real talking real.

True story.

elohdee

Knight

Stides40oz;2039167 said:
But that doesnt change the fact that if uo teams were being picked I would definately be picked over you by 99% of the shard. Thats real talking real.

Haha, true that mang.

Stides40oz;2039167 said:
lol are you delusional bro? Ive killed you many times on the field. Im not doubting that you could kill me alchy duel in the pits its not something I practice, I prefer to group fight on the field. But that doesnt change the fact that if uo teams were being picked I would definately be picked over you by 99% of the shard. Thats real talking real.

/signed

Stides40oz;2039167 said:
lol are you delusional bro? Ive killed you many times on the field. Im not doubting that you could kill me alchy duel in the pits its not something I practice, I prefer to group fight on the field. But that doesnt change the fact that if uo teams were being picked I would definately be picked over you by 99% of the shard. Thats real talking real.

If eric was picking you would, if anyone else in there right mind whos seen me fight was, then i doubt it.

elohdee

Knight

Dany Mortal;2039621 said:
If eric was picking you would, if anyone else in there right mind whos seen me fight was, then i doubt it.

I'd definitely pick stides, hes come a long way from e. days.

I never even heard of you kid.

Teh Money Shot;2039644 said:
::Thinks::

No I'd still pick Stides..
Seriously.

Yet again

SEEN

Oh and i heard your using the same sync scripts as scrubby russians used to use :X

Confirm/Deny?

Abhorsen

Knight

are we back to cheating accusations? its been like a month with none, it was such a wonderful period!

elohdee

Knight

Dany Mortal;2039638 said:
PS Take a read, "Anyone whos SEEN me fight"

I seen you fight, you suck.

and in your own words you have proven that over 90% of the shard would pick stides.

but now that we done picking the dodgeball team

i'll glady field against you any time get some friends,

oh wait.... so this whole argument is pointless.

elohdee;2039717 said:
I seen you fight, you suck.

and in your own words you have proven that over 90% of the shard would pick stides.

but now that we done picking the dodgeball team

i'll glady field against you any time get some friends,

oh wait.... so this whole argument is pointless.

You've never seen me fight with my partner, I think you watched me fight with nicchren once. I also didn't say I was better then you.

projectSOUND;2039661 said:
are we back to cheating accusations? its been like a month with none, it was such a wonderful period!

Not Really, Jingles just got banned for cheating lol

Van Dam

Sorceror

If i told you i heard your mother had 1 leg and was queen of the trailer park would that make it true?

herakles

Sorceror

Dany Mortal;2039655 said:
Yet again

SEEN

Oh and i heard your using the same sync scripts as scrubby russians used to use :X

Confirm/Deny?

DUDE money wtf man if you got the sync scripts share with the guild damn manng

Van Dam;2039786 said:
If i told you i heard your mother had 1 leg and was queen of the trailer park would that make it true?

No, but you might say you heard that though, like I did.