UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

P F =|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jin-Roh

Wanderer
Tanis said:
btw phont will own u 1v1 =]

Okay. Im just gonna tell you flat out. Not a SINGLE P F member has ever killed me 1v1. ever. If Phontain can own me so hard, then why didnt he? I gave him 3 open chances to and obviously he couldnt. Why did his friend have to eject him after i stunned him at 20 life? I play this game better thanjust about every single player in their guild. When r u going to stop riding their cocks?

i always solod......there was about 2 weekends ( i only play weekends) where i rolled with a bunch of P F because they were on and they were my guild....

and i never remember P F losing to MNX....at least not when i was there....and on several occasions i remember us kicking your ass

and yeah i do remember you recalling from me :/
next time you see me dont recall or call in friends and we can go 1v1

Jin-Roh

Wanderer
Sir Elton John said:
message me on irc if u feel the need to have a 1v1 field fight lament

Flaming is over.
Yes. Thats all i want. I just wanna have fun. I guess this is my fault because i tell you guys that i dislike you because you solely post about fights that you win. I guess thats our fault for not posting everytime we dont die. =[
Im just not the type of person to gloat over a win.

lol @ the worship.

P F accepts all guild vs. guild challenges.

Get a few members on, throw up a few 100k, and let's dance?

I guarantee that no matter what happens, the video will be posted on the forums for everyone's viewing pleasure: that way no one can "i want to watch"

An Old Lady

Wanderer
PhireHawk said:
lol @ the worship.

P F accepts all guild vs. guild challenges.

Get a few members on, throw up a few 100k, and let's dance?

I guarantee that no matter what happens, the video will be posted on the forums for everyone's viewing pleasure: that way no one can "i want to watch"
If calling you gay is worship than praise jeebus

An Old Lady said:
If calling you gay is worship than praise jeebus

Probably the worst UO player ever: Nick Olivieri a.k.a an.old.lady

At a game where all you have to do is mash buttons and click a mouse, you're awful.

Which in turn, makes you fat and ugly irl.

Thanks!

Lament

Knight
PhireHawk said:

At a game where all you have to do is mash buttons and click a mouse, you're awful.

Thanks!

Not sure you know who i am...
I know what u look like irl Phirehawk =(

phontain33

Wanderer
Jin-Roh|akuma said:
Heres an idea...
How about you pay me the money NOW and give yourself a good kick in the ass before you embarass yourself again.

You are still avoiding an answer to my request for a cash duel.

Hey old lady, remeber when you called me out at the duel pits? You wouldnt duel me fair in the pits so i flaged outside the pits so you could chug, chuck?
Refresh my memory on what happened?

Wait... I remember, I killed you even though you sucked down several pots..

An Old Lady

Wanderer
Phirehawk said:

Thanks!

I probobly am more attractive than you'll ever be and lets not talk about being in shape cause I ATF squat twice my body wieght as well as dead lift and bench press atleast 1 1/2 x more than i weigh. Soooo pussy how about you post your pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.