UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PlayUO Update

Smartyr

Sorceror
Re: PlayUO Update

Come on, damn it, Ryan... Sack up and get the obfuckerator software! We want PlayUO!!! *bangs on table*

A Walrus

Wanderer

id think krrios would aim for the beginning of the summer for what is going to hopefully be a big faction fest

Lynyrd

Knight

MY RAZOR MACROS FAILED TO WORK ONE TOO MANY TIMES. I REFUSE TO PLAY UNTIL PLAYUO IS RELEASED.

Lynyrd;1433601 said:
MY RAZOR MACROS FAILED TO WORK ONE TOO MANY TIMES. I REFUSE TO PLAY UNTIL PLAYUO IS RELEASED.

u have this problem to?

it sucks to die cause shit just stops working for no reason

but what can u do its free :)

a noob

Sorceror

will the housing thing that only shows the first floor and minimized walls be optional? I'd like to see houses in full form when I'm outside of them.

Smartyr

Sorceror

a noob;1434062 said:
will the housing thing that only shows the first floor and minimized walls be optional? I'd like to see houses in full form when I'm outside of them.

If house levels are implemented in the public release, they will be able to be shown by holding shift and scrolling up or down.

PlayUO please!

kalo

Wanderer

Agree'd.

Feels like forever, but I can't wait to test this bad boy out!

Thank you Ryan/Krrios & Team.

*bangs on table*

-k

Smartyr

Sorceror

Does PlayUO: Forever = Duke Nukem Forever? Many nights have I wept for both... Alas! When shall my sorrows be swept away? *bangs on table*