UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PlayUO Update

Re: PlayUO Update

Urinal Cake;1437177 said:
Oh yeah, that "rumor" that you've played on was funny the first 8 thousand times... and you should at least be better than someone to call them a newb, you're terrible...

are you serious... that joke will never get old... i mean come on...COME ON.. and with your raged comment it makes it even funnier... thx for the laugh..

Lynyrd

Knight

From what I've collected, I've come to the conclusion that I will be perfectly happy to wait as long as it takes for the client to be well-done and as close to perfected as possible.

Krrios is assuredly a very busy individual, and I would think it best to respect the time it takes for him to complete this project as well as manage the things that take precedent over it.

Jayooo

Wanderer

^agreed, just curious as i never got to see the old one which ended up becoming illegal, looking forward to checking this 1 out

decoreba

Wanderer

Has anyone tested KUOC running a local RunUO server?
Did anyone experienced OS related problems after installed KUOC?