UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

prophet

Re: prophet

KhaoZ-hybrid;2115795 said:
Ok in under certain stander's it may be that some kid's sell drug's.When I was 15 I ran a brick from my friend's dad to his cousin's on my bike for $100 but I dont act retarded and I damn sure had better thing's to buy than shoe's"like one pair of shoe's and a throw away from leroy on the corner"

lol kid thinks he is the kid from the movie belly or he listen's to to much t.i.p.

Yeh, The throwaway part is right but I don't buy shoes like that, I have a few pairs etc though and I haven't done it in a year or more, I found reselling throw aways and stuff from crackheads to be ALOT more profitable.

a lawyer

Sorceror

luftwaffe;2115792 said:
i was sellin shit until i foundout it wasnt the right path to go, thats why im on UO with the rest of u nerds i guess now

and that you'd only clear 15k a year, tops

a lawyer;2115829 said:
and that you'd only clear 15k a year, tops

Dont be so sure..He might not be able to, but in general, I could clear that in a month, assuming I avoided jail.

edit : Could not that I will try or have cleared it before.

KhaoZ

Sorceror

luftwaffe;2115799 said:
u think im jokin lol? i came back to uo cuz of shit like that, i bet ur some fake ass nigga.. you aint shit but a BITCH MADE NIGGA.

LOL what's funny about that post is only a so called "BITCH MADE NIGGA" would talk and act the way you do on the forum's

Kingllama

Knight

Just can we stop this endless arguement. It's going fucking no where. nate will be a mad "slangin" 15 year old and everyone else will be against him and his shoes.

KhaoZ

Sorceror

Kingllama;2115851 said:
Just can we stop this endless arguement. It's going fucking no where. nate will be a mad "slangin" 15 year old and everyone else will be against him and his shoes.

His shoe's suck DC shoe's own any faggot ass multi colored jordan's

Although I was just at the dc website and it seem's they have the gay color's also lol

Edalon

Squire

The kid is a spoiled little brat with absent parents that fool him that they love him by buying him new shoes. Thats all. He isnt a gangster, he isnt a businessman, he is a child with nonloving parents, end of story.

Orgazmo

Knight

I love how this game causes people to go from making snappy little quirks about others in the game to talking about peoples family...

Classy...

tbh only like 2-3 of my dudes know i play UO, they ask me why i play this lame ass game.. i really shouldnt be lol..

Mara

Knight

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the people that own controlling interests in the illegal drug trade are ultimately the same that own the pharmaceutical companies, and the weapons manufacturers to both the police and the criminals.

Though they may send their kids to Harvard or some other even more elite school as part of the good old boy tradition, I'm sure they could care less what you talk like, as long as it helps you sell product to their chosen market. Everyone's a fish out of water when they are out of their element.

and dany, you STUNT on everything u say bro, that one day u was in skype sayin u was gon buy some 2000$ shoes and like 2000$ worth of ice.. SHUT THE FUCK UP, all u do is play this game bro, you aint trappin neither, u dont even know what a brick or an ace go for, and you dont even goto school, ur at home ALL day on the computer, u supposebly get "HOME SCHOOLED" because u got suspended for fights or w/e...LOL thats a joke, we all know u got suspended for trying to hack the school computers you nerd. your just as bad as sirkah, and we had to have his IRL friend get pics of him cuz hes so scared n ugly to post em up, u aint no better.. bitch made ego trippin pussy ass nigga HAHAHAHAHAAH.