UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

prophet

Orgazmo

Knight
Re: prophet

The Monarch;2115625 said:
I used to suck dick for coke. You ever suck some dick for some marijuana?

I didn't think so

"Boo This Man!"

No, but seriously.....Whats going on?

Mara

Knight

luftwaffe;2115557 said:
didnt even read that mara, and you guys need to understand whatt "TRAPPIN" is , so yall would KNOW how i made my money... go look it up maybe it will give u some info. i bet very few of u have the connections or even have the balls to do it.

Oh well. I think I was the only one that was actually on your side a little.

KhaoZ

Sorceror

Sirkah;2115657 said:
notice how you LIE

I noticed like I said before he may sell a joint or two out of his dad's bag of weed but he aint no trap star lol. The kid is fucked in the head I sold every drug under the sun I grew up in a real ghetto and even the best big timer's I ever met are broke still to this day they may have had a nice car or shoe's for a minute. Nate is a kid trying to pretend he made money from drug deal's at his tender age of 16-17 lol give me a fucking break like I also said before his mom or dad has a good job that's all that's the end of it.

sirkah, u think when i say trappin it means trappin animals lol... and i never even brought up about stuff i used to do, and i rlly dont want to and rather not.. but u guys just dont get it lol. mara is the only one who actually understands..

KhaoZ-hybrid;2115660 said:
I noticed like I said before he may sell a joint or two out of his dad's bag of weed but he aint no trap star lol. The kid is fucked in the head I sold every drug under the sun I grew up in a real ghetto and even the best big timer's I ever met are broke still to this day they may have had a nice car or shoe's for a minute. Nate is a kid trying to pretend he made money from drug deal's at his tender age of 16-17 lol give me a fucking break like I also said before his mom or dad has a good job that's all that's the end of it.

hahaha i like how u THINK you know my life, yea i nver said i was a TRAP STAR, and u prolly did grow up in more of a ghetto than me... but i was still trappin, makin money... unlike most of the kids on this shard talkin shit to me LOL.

WaRgAzM

Knight

luftwaffe;2115663 said:
hahaha i like how u THINK you know my life, yea i nver said i was a TRAP STAR, and u prolly did grow up in more of a ghetto than me... but i was still trappin, makin money... unlike most of the kids on this shard talkin shit to me LOL.

Dont be a fucking idiot. You think what you are doing is a cool? Get a fucking job, im sure the movie theatre is hiring... mcdonalds is always hiring young kids. Gotta start somewhere. Dont be the stereotype.

KhaoZ-hybrid;2115660 said:

Don't act like 16-17 year olds can't slang anything, cause I sold shit when I was 15. However does nate sell anything? fuck no. Also I agree most 'big timers' are still broke that I've seen slangin for 5 years +

i was sellin shit until i foundout it wasnt the right path to go, thats why im on UO with the rest of u nerds i guess now

KhaoZ

Sorceror

Dany Mortal;2115780 said:
Don't act like 16-17 year olds can't slang anything, cause I sold shit when I was 15. However does nate sell anything? fuck no. Also I agree most 'big timers' are still broke that I've seen slangin for 5 years +

Ok in under certain stander's it may be that some kid's sell drug's.When I was 15 I ran a brick from my friend's dad to his cousin's on my bike for $100 but I dont act retarded and I damn sure had better thing's to buy than shoe's"like one pair of shoe's and a throw away from leroy on the corner"

luftwaffe;2115792 said:
i was sellin shit until i foundout it wasnt the right path to go, thats why im on UO with the rest of u nerds i guess now

lol kid thinks he is the kid from the movie belly or he listen's to to much t.i.p.

u think im jokin lol? i came back to uo cuz of shit like that, i bet ur some fake ass nigga.. you aint shit but a BITCH MADE NIGGA.