UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PvP @ Fel Wrong

Blacula

Knight
Re: PvP @ Fel Wrong

a-e-i-Own-you;595649 said:
-Getting laid while playing UO.

Guilty!

In all seriousness, most of the rage from UO players is due to sexual frustration imho.

EvilChild

Knight

Wie Yu So Bad;595666 said:
The roleplayer who knows nothing about me decides to put his opinion in. /fail

Thou art a dog who haveth too much bark for too little bite.

Mayhaps we should end this pity bickering and spend a fortnight together at the inn? I long to gaze up at the stars and then into thine eyes to see each in their glory. I know tis your burning desire and now you know that it be mine as well. We musn't hide from the world any longer my love!

Wie Yu So Bad;595664 said:
I just got a chuckle out of it when Ohen told me. Here's a list of somethings you might want to consider to improve your seemingly pointless existence.

This made me lol

Mister Dank;595529 said:
Only on the internet is it such a common occurrence to be attacked by someone with tears streaming down their face.
Or, in fact, it's virtually the only circumstance in which you see someone attack you.

-Quitting games
-Getting laid / getting a girl
-Getting a job
-Achieving a higher education
We can't have any of THAT, now can we? ;)

Blacula;595668 said:
How do you do that? I'd be so intent on UO, I'd only finish if I like looted someone's RBC and Orny. :p

Blacula

Knight

Nottheking;595811 said:
How do you do that? I'd be so intent on UO, I'd only finish if I like looted someone's RBC and Orny. :p

I was banksitting, so I wasn't paying UO any attention at all :)

Mario-Demise

Sorceror

I deliberately dropped it on the ground and Ohen picked it up.

You think virtual items mean anything to me? Maybe to your sorry ass, because it's all you've ever had.

Things you might want to consider trying to improve your degraded life:

-Quitting games
-Getting laid / getting a girl
-Getting a job
-Achieving a higher education

Jeff is by far the most unsecure person i know when it comes to Items in this game. after being banned atleast 7 times with each time holding a orny, hom and a rbc and what ever else he had on, I can only say that Bile thinks hes almighty because of his wonderfull suit. I remember when you had a char that no one knew about and jeff owned you over and over with your pathetic suit and his pathetic suit. that just shows how horrible your game play is with out a suit.
I know jeff hates me and shit but hes by far a better pvper then you'll ever be ! bitch mother !

Reefer!

Wanderer

Mario-Demise;596110 said:
Jeff is by far the most unsecure person i know when it comes to Items in this game. after being banned atleast 7 times with each time holding a orny, hom and a rbc and what ever else he had on, I can only say that Bile thinks hes almighty because of his wonderfull suit. I remember when you had a char that no one knew about and jeff owned you over and over with your pathetic suit and his pathetic suit. that just shows how horrible your game play is with out a suit.
I know jeff hates me and shit but hes by far a better pvper then you'll ever be ! bitch mother !
not true

hickman48

Knight

Nottheking;595811 said:
Or, in fact, it's virtually the only circumstance in which you see someone attack you.

We can't have any of THAT, now can we? ;)

i got an orny and aof hows that :<

Bile will wreck Applesauce. Cracks me up that faggot made a post about how items don't matter and the truth is leaked. God he's fucking bad.

Reefer!

Wanderer

Wie Yu So Bad;596193 said:
Bile will wreck Applesauce. Cracks me up that faggot made a post about how items don't matter and the truth is leaked. God he's fucking bad.

Go drink your life away.

hickman48

Knight

Wie Yu So Bad;596193 said:
try rereading your quote hes saying they were both useing shit suits and apple won try onemore time sunshine

I'm rolling with a 16 resist 137 luck spined leather cap, and I'm flagging every mother fucker I see at the gate. I deliberately dropped my HoM on the ground and watched and laughed as Ohen picked it up. I believe my exact response was "well, that's a shame". Am I going to quit? Of course not, I don't give a fuck, I'll PvP with an sc-1 shepherds crook as long as my casting is 2/6 and I get to see those red numbers, deriving from my combos, flying above heads.

Bile is a better PvPer than me, I've never denied this. I'm cool with silver medals. He's played twice as long as me and claims he's a god... I should sure hope he'd be able to put me down.

Keep chugging, Bile

However, it will always remain my firm opinion Evidence is horribad and terrifull (worst of both worlds:() at every template he's ever played, and should shut his uncredited, retarded fucking mouth.

a-e-i-Own-you;596280 said:
Keep chugging, Bile

What does this mean?

Jeff is by far the better pvper then you'll ever be ! bitch mother !

I'd hope so, he's played Demise for much much longer than I have and can finally compete on the field.

If anyone wants to challenge me in a duel (doubt it) on scribe mages (anyone else have one?) do so.

God of Ultima;596287 said:
I'd hope so, he's played Demise for much much longer than I have and can finally compete on the field.

Far be it from me, but I'm quite sure I've been in the top 10 of Demise mages for about 3 years now.

God of Ultima;596291 said:
It's the field, why stop?

1v1 at Yew gate, you lure me out and I'm quite sure you're going to sexually molest me, but instead I just have to watch you weave around houses, chugging cures and waiting for that G-Heal potion timer to wear off.

Trust me; not like I give a fuck (about your or this game). There's bad blood between us and there always has been. I find it funny and will continue with it.