UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PvP @ Fel Wrong

Re: PvP @ Fel Wrong

a-e-i-Own-you;596382 said:
Grow a few more brain cells, why don't you?

Does Demise have any rules against POSSESSING third party programs? No... Does it have any rules against USING third part programs while logged in? Yes...

So the way I see it, we didn't break any of Demises rules.

Stop being such a whiny bitch, you remind me of those pathetic losers back in Grade 1 who would try and get you in trouble every chance they could.

You know the type...the really smelly kid who would have to sit in the corner because no one would play with him?
He makes a valid point. You try to counter his point in a pathetic fashion and as usual fail. Who the fuck remembers 1st grade? God, You're such a fucking tool.

Wie Yu So Bad;596384 said:
Lies, lies, and more lies

I'm kind of embarrased for you, are you a compulsive liar in real life too?

How could you possibly beat down a competent mage without Lethal poison / Deadly poison? I'm not just saying this; your spellplay is actually the worst out of any USA member I've had a serious field fight with (so about 10-12 different people)

a-e-i-Own-you;596388 said:
I'm kind of embarrased for you, are you a compulsive liar in real life too?

How could you possibly beat down a competent mage without Lethal poison / Deadly poison? I'm not just saying this; your spellplay is actually the worst out of any USA member I've had a serious field fight with (so about 10-12 different people)
The best part about you're posts is that you actually believe the shit you type.

Wie Yu So Bad;596387 said:
He makes a valid point. You try to counter his point in a pathetic fashion and as usual fail. Who the fuck remembers 1st grade? God, You're such a fucking tool.

Every post of yours is just composed of an attack, no consistent thought processes whatsoever.

I love it when the pot calls the kettle black.

Evidence, you're actually a waste of words, and I never knew a human being could sink to the point of not even being worthy of arguing with. I'm not all that amazed though, you're probably the biggest clown these forums have ever witnessed (you took Biggie's rank of being number 1, congratulate yourself with a bottle of 151 all to yourself and a machete to your forearm)

At least Bile can think. Is your brother behind you jacking you off while you think about the next time you might be able to weave calling somebody a 'tool' into your 'argument' ?

a-e-i-Own-you;596390 said:
Every post of yours is just composed of an attack, no consistent thought processes whatsoever.

I love it when the pot calls the kettle black.

Evidence, you're actually a waste of words, and I never knew a human being could sink to the point of not even being worthy of arguing with.

At least Bile can think. Is your brother behind you jacking you off while you think about the next time you might be able to weave calling somebody a 'tool' into your 'argument' ?
Better log off moms gonna throw a hissy fit.

Grow a few more brain cells, why don't you?

Does Demise have any rules against POSSESSING third party programs? No... Does it have any rules against USING third part programs while logged in? Yes...

So the way I see it, we didn't break any of Demises rules.

Stop being such a whiny bitch, you remind me of those pathetic losers back in Grade 1 who would try and get you in trouble every chance they could.

You know the type...the really smelly kid who would have to sit in the corner because no one would play with him?

Amazing, another inferior post by an inferior individual.

You admitted using Cheat Engine on a UO shard, nothing is preventing you from using it on the UOG: Demise, and who's to say you haven't (besides you), your post is slight-proof to peoples accusations that you are, indeed a cheater.

Anyone can clearly see, that you may be cheating on Demise from your post and through your in-game play.

a-e-i-Own-you;596390 said:

Indeed.

a-e-i-Own-you;596398 said:
Keyword if you didn't notice it singled out and bolded: Every

Is every one of my posts an attack?

Well, everytime I read them my heart begins to hurt, as if it was an attack.

Dollpartz

Squire

This half-arsed pansying around shit sends me to sleep. What the crowd wants these days is instant drama. If you're gunna do a flame thread, keep it as nasty and vicious as possible. Try to grab our attention by using controversy and threats of violence. And remember, social graces simply don't exist on the internet, so sexual orientation, age, race, and dead relatives are all fair game.

Dollpartz;596410 said:
This half-arsed pansying around shit sends me to sleep. What the crowd wants these days is instant drama. If you're gunna do a flame thread, keep it as nasty and vicious as possible. Try to grab our attention by using controversy and threats of violence. And remember, social graces simply don't exist on the internet, so sexual orientation, age, race, and dead relatives are all fair game.

Ignorant

Dollpartz

Squire

Well yeah. I like ignorance. Ignorance works for me, just like retardation has been working for you.

Dollpartz

Squire

God of Ultima;596419 said:
Ignorant.

Dollpartz;596417 said:
Well yeah. I like ignorance. Ignorance works for me, just like retardation has been working for you.

Does this mean I'm double ignorant now? Reversing the first ignorance and winning over the thread?

SirSotam

Sorceror

Dollpartz;596417 said:

take it easy girl... damn you need a boxing bag , it really works with me, nothing like spanking it to ignore those tards..

Dollpartz

Squire

WOW. That would bring a tear to my eye if I hadn't taken that cannon ball to my tear ducts in the Battle of Carthage.