UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PvP @ Fel Wrong

Re: PvP @ Fel Wrong

God of Ultima;596293 said:
That's not saying much, dude.

Well first off, I'm not your 'dude', 2nd off, this is the only shard I've ever been dedicated to, why would I make any other shards I've played be subjective to skill analysis?

a-e-i-Own-you;596294 said:
1v1 at Yew gate, you lure me out and I'm quite sure you're going to sexually molest me, but instead I just have to watch you weave around houses, chugging cures and waiting for that G-Heal potion timer to wear off.

Trust me; not like I give a fuck (about your or this game). There's bad blood between us and there always has been. I find it funny and will continue with it.

You had potions, I had potions, we both had mount, and it was field fighting, what are you complaining about, I'm not whining about you running away and go missing for 3 minutes cause you're out of mana. Not to mention the only time I ate dirt was when you flew out of the gate and my dress keys weren't fixed, but back on topic. Bad blood, what are you talking about, I kill you cause well, you're not on my team, vise versa, the only reason why I would have any "bad blood" between us is because your accusations that I'm some massive cheater (speedhacks, client modifications, easyuo), like 99% of the server, that's all I hear, so be it.

a-e-i-Own-you;596295 said:
This is the only shard I've ever been dedicated to, why would I make any other shards I've played be subjective to skill analysis?

Why would you in the first place, with any shard, if anyone came here from else where and measured their pvp skills based on what shards they played, that person is a fool.

God of Ultima;596299 said:
You had potions, I had potions, we both had mount, and it was field fighting, what are you complaining about, I'm not whining about you running away and go missing for 3 minutes cause you're out of mana. Not to mention the only time I ate dirt was when you flew out of the gate and my dress keys weren't fixed, but back on topic. Bad blood, what are you talking about, I kill you cause well, you're not on my team, vise versa, the only reason why I would have any "bad blood" between us is because your accusations that I'm some massive cheater (speedhacks, client modifications, easyuo), like 99% of the server, that's all I hear, so be it.

I had potions? What.. 5 welfare refresh? I suppose that counts.

I'd rather flee because I'm lacking mana as opposed to fleeing because my ego would be hurt if I died to a Canadian with 3x my ping.

Nothing wrong with a little bad blood, I know you use Cheat-Engine, I don't really give a fuck, I'm used to you and Paul flying an unnanounced 5-6 tiles next to me for a stun. It's just humorous at this point

a-e-i-Own-you;596302 said:
I'd rather flee because I'm lacking mana as opposed to fleeing because my ego would be hurt if I died to a Canadian with 3x my ping.

Nothing wrong with a little bad blood, I know you use Cheat-Engine, I don't really give a fuck, I'm used to you and Paul flying an unnanounced 5-6 tiles next to me for a stun. It's just humorous at this point

It seems like your the one with "bad blood", once again, stop complaining, it was field, there was nothing you couldnt do that I could.

Tell me, please, What does Cheat-Engine, Speedgear, or winspeeder have to do with anything?

God of Ultima;596304 said:
It seems like your the one with "bad blood", once again, stop complaining, it was field, there was nothing you couldnt do that I could.

Tell me, please, What does Cheat-Engine, Speedgear, or winspeeder have to do with anything?

Complaining? I was under the impression I was remeniscing.

What does Cheat-Engine have to do with PvP? I suppose the fact that it DOES make a clear advantageous difference for the person utilizing it

a-e-i-Own-you;596306 said:
Complaining? I was under the impression I was remeniscing.

What does Cheat-Engine have to do with PvP? I suppose the fact that it DOES make a clear advantageous difference for the person utilizing it

Tell me how and does it effect dueling(on foot of course)?

God of Ultima;596307 said:
Tell me how and does it effect dueling(on foot of course)?

Where did I ever mention duelling and Cheat-Engine in the same sentence? (Not counting right now)

a-e-i-Own-you;596339 said:
Where did I ever mention duelling and Cheat-Engine in the same sentence? (Not counting right now)

Never, but if Cheat Engine has a profound effect, according to you, how does it then only matter while fielding and not in duels?

God of Ultima;596340 said:
Never, but if Cheat Engine has a profound effect, according to you, how does it then only matter while fielding and not in duels?

Me and Tempest did dozens of different tests on a guildmates hosted shard, what I've gathered from CE is that it speeds up the internal clock of the process it's attached to, that being said, for UO, in laymens terms, if you continue to run while casting a spell, you lose visibly less tiles than if you were running No CE.

It's not bullshit, we did dozens of different tests with every offensive spell in soo many different situations, and CE had a clearly defined difference every single time. If Tempest wishes to embellish further then I will support his argument.

Reefer!;596195 said:
Go drink your life away.
Another moron who I barely fucking know coming out of the woodwork. Sorry you were kicked from the guild and no one wants you around. Stick to SL.

a-e-i-Own-you;596280 said:
I'm rolling with a 16 resist 137 luck spined leather cap, and I'm flagging every mother fucker I see at the gate. I deliberately dropped my HoM on the ground and watched and laughed as Ohen picked it up. I believe my exact response was "well, that's a shame". Am I going to quit? Of course not, I don't give a fuck, I'll PvP with an sc-1 shepherds crook as long as my casting is 2/6 and I get to see those red numbers, deriving from my combos, flying above heads.

Bile is a better PvPer than me, I've never denied this. I'm cool with silver medals. He's played twice as long as me and claims he's a god... I should sure hope he'd be able to put me down.

Keep chugging, Bile

However, it will always remain my firm opinion Evidence is horribad and terrifull (worst of both worlds:() at every template he's ever played, and should shut his uncredited, retarded fucking mouth.
What happened last time we dueled trash? YOU GOT DROPPED. Better get off that computer moms gonna be mad!

a-e-i-Own-you;596353 said:
Me and Tempest did dozens of different tests on a guildmates hosted shard, what I've gathered from CE is that it speeds up the internal clock of the process it's attached to, that being said, for UO, in laymens terms, if you continue to run while casting a spell, you lose visibly less tiles than if you were running No CE.

It's not bullshit, we did dozens of different tests with every offensive spell in soo many different situations, and CE had a clearly defined difference every single time. If Tempest wishes to embellish further then I will support his argument.

Tests need to be done by a reliable; third party. It's quite amazing that two people who are called cheaters just admitted to using Cheat Engine (on UO), here's your proof people. FYI these same results can be reproduced by over-clocking your processor.

God of Ultima;596372 said:
Tests need to be done by a reliable; third party. It's quite amazing that two people who are called cheaters just admitted to using Cheat Engine (on UO), here's your proof people. FYI these same results can be reproduced by over-clocking your processor.

Nikki was there too, I'd say she counts as a reliable third party.

Wie Yu So Bad;596365 said:
What happened last time we dueled trash? YOU GOT DROPPED. Better get off that computer moms gonna be mad!

When have we Ever dueled? Your labia would start flapping every time I even mentioned the thought of duelling me pure, let alone for suits, I bet your defense mechanism was downing another pathetic bottle of Whiskey and laughing with your 'buddies' on Ventrilo.

As you guys would say, thanks for altering reality, you complete fucking idiot.

a-e-i-Own-you;596378 said:

The unconscious reality is the only form of reality that is actual reality.

God of Ultima;596372 said:

Grow a few more brain cells, why don't you?

Does Demise have any rules against POSSESSING third party programs? No... Does it have any rules against USING third part programs while logged in? Yes...

So the way I see it, we didn't break any of Demises rules.

Stop being such a whiny bitch, you remind me of those pathetic losers back in Grade 1 who would try and get you in trouble every chance they could.

You know the type...the really smelly kid who would have to sit in the corner because no one would play with him?

a-e-i-Own-you;596378 said:
When have we Ever dueled? Your labia would start flapping every time I even mentioned the thought of duelling me pure, let alone for suits, I bet your defense mechanism was downing another pathetic bottle of Whiskey and laughing with your 'buddies' on Ventrilo.

What a completely obsolete post from a total degenerate. We have dueled. Actually like 4-5 times. I fucking wrecked you in about 30 seconds last time. The duel started after you said 'Lets duel freeshard trash' and yeah, you got beat down. Instead of acting like you'll actually ever equate to anything try getting offline for more then 1 hour at a time and do something with your life. Better log off, moms gonna be mad.