UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sallos: The UNBIASED Poll

Should those who can run sallos be allowed to use it on Hybrid?

• Yes

Votes: 100 50.3%
  • No

Votes: 66 33.2%
  • With some removed features

Votes: 33 16.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sprint-

Wanderer
Re: Sallos: The UNBIASED Poll

Progmasta5566: did you want to duel?
Progmasta5566: You seem like you do
XoriaN UOG: If you put up something worth me logging in
Progmasta5566: thought so.
XoriaN UOG: something rare of yours vs my sandals
XoriaN UOG: you scared to lose your items?
Progmasta5566: You said you could beat me consistantly, you lied.
Progmasta5566: I will beat you atleast 3 times out of 5
XoriaN UOG: LOL?
XoriaN UOG: If you're so sure of yourself, put up something worth my time
XoriaN UOG: You're a GM anyways, you can always add it back.
Progmasta5566: Thought so, dont call me out if you cant back it up, thanks
XoriaN UOG: LOLOL
--- Progmasta5566 has signed off and will receive your IMs when signing back in.

I hadn't PvPed on razor in half a year, and I went 5-3. You're not good heavy, you've accused me of cheating forever because I'm better than you.. not sure why you try to act like you're better than me.

You tried to call me out, you put up insane wagers so not one accepts your duel. Grow a sack, if you're gonna talk shit be prepared to log in and prove it or don't say shit.

Sprint-

Wanderer

Heavy Smoker;2029424 said:
You tried to call me out, you put up insane wagers so not one accepts your duel. Grow a sack, if you're gonna talk shit be prepared to log in and prove it or don't say shit.

Okay, how about a mil a duel? Not an insane wager. I don't play this game anymore, and you've NEVER been better than me, all I ever got from you was AIM's saying "WHY DO YOU LOOT IN A DUEL?" after killing you 1v1 field. You're not good kid, stop acting like it.

Raserei;2029425 said:
Okay, how about a mil a duel? Not an insane wager. I don't play this game anymore, and you've NEVER been better than me, all I ever got from you was AIM's saying "WHY DO YOU LOOT IN A DUEL?" after killing you 1v1 field. You're not good kid, stop acting like it.

I'm here anytime you want to duel, you went 4-3 with Dany Mortal like I said.

Sprint-

Wanderer

I know you have plenty of mils, and can afford to lose money.. put something up. Beating people for no gain is pointless, it just results in multiple excuses.

elohdee

Knight

Heavy Smoker;2029408 said:
That would be Felipe, not big smoke stupid fuck again stop talking out of your ass if you don't know what you're talking about same for elohdee.

Elohdee, there is no one in this thread that can beat me consistantly, and I PROMISE you I will go 10-0 vs you in any 1v1 duel style.

But now I see what you guys are doing, trying to get a rise out of me. I'm done replying to you below average Sallos users, have fun.

LOLOLOL

ALSO SEEMS YOU'RE STILL REPLYING.

Don't make promises you can't keep.

You suck at this 12 year old game. If you're going to cling hard to one style of play at the very least be good at that style of play.

You suck at all aspects of this game, all you can ever say is 1v1 me please because you get made fun of on the forums for sucking dick. Sorry mang not my fault.

I play games for fun, 1v1ing on this 12 year old game got old in about 1999, get with the times.

However you can 2v2 3v3 4v4 me anytime and I promise you'll lose like you always do.

Because you see I'm actually good at what I claim to be good at, unlike you.

RAKninja

Page

elohdee;2029528 said:
I play games for fun, 1v1ing on this 12 year old game got old in about 1999, get with the times.

However you can 2v2 3v3 4v4 me anytime and I promise you'll lose like you always do.

as much fun as it is to watch you guys sling mud, you kinda opened yourself up here. bear in mind, i dont care either way.

it'd be simplicity itself to say "people who cant pvp prefer group pvp because they can rely on teammates to cover up their own mistakes and weaknesses"

and i remember 1v1 as very much alive in 99 on baja. wasent that about when they introduced the dueling system in the first place?

anyway, please, feel free to continue to compare e-peens. i love watching folks determine who "the best" is.

elohdee

Knight

as much fun as it is to watch you guys sling mud, you kinda opened yourself up here. bear in mind, i dont care either way.

Damn kid, you might wanna take some notes from heavy smoker on this one and think before you speak.

it'd be simplicity itself to say "people who cant pvp prefer group pvp because they can rely on teammates to cover up their own mistakes and weaknesses"
What the fuck is the point to this? Man, you randoms entertain the best.

and i remember 1v1 as very much alive in 99 on baja. wasent that about when they introduced the dueling system in the first place?

Exactly what I said, this is no longer 99, go run into the wall. Don't take everything to heart, 99 was just a year off the top, not the exact date. Just saying its a thing of the past that I no longer find fun. Damn kid you spechul.

anyway, please, feel free to continue to compare e-peens. i love watching folks determine who "the best" is.

Damn, I didn't know we were trying to figure out who was the best, man your reading comprehension must be at a low level, much like your forum pvp skills.

:bored::bored::bored::bored:

Abhorsen

Knight

RAKninja;2029529 said:

by "determine" you mean you like watching people compare penis size? icky...

RAKninja

Page

elohdee;2029531 said:
Damn kid, you might wanna take some notes from heavy smoker on this one and think before you speak.

What the fuck is the point to this? Man, you randoms entertain the best.

Exactly what I said, this is no longer 99, go run into the wall. Don't take everything to heart, 99 was just a year off the top, not the exact date. Just saying its a thing of the past that I no longer find fun. Damn kid you spechul.

Damn, I didn't know we were trying to figure out who was the best, man your reading comprehension must be at a low level, much like your forum pvp skills.

:bored::bored::bored::bored:

nah, when i'm new i tend to take it easy on the vets for the first 6 months to a year.

and as i said, i dont care either way, i just saw the opportunity to play devils advocate.

you mentioned something about thinking before you type, shouldent you have thought of a better year than the year "official" 1v1 was introduced? how can i NOT take what you say to heart, you didnt preface your statement with any indicator you were being anything less than precise. tone isnt conveyed by text, son.

and i know i entertain you, son, i'm damn slippery. better to chase me than fight drones who die over and over again to the same patterns preforming the same patterns.

and i question not only your ability to convey ideas through the medium of text, but your own reading comprehension. or did you just forget the last three or so pages, at least, full of "i'm better than you", son?

going back into the 1v1 vs group combat argument, those truly opposed to group pvp might say something to the effect of "your team are nothing but bots, there to convert mana to dps at the touch of one player's proverbial finger to a button."

isnt that how you guys do it? like wow nerds on a "raid"? one guy calling all the shots because no one else "knows how"? that's what i get from the way you guys discuss it. i could be totally off the mark, but again, with the way you guys talk, i doubt it.

oh, and just to let you know, "forum pvp" here is trammel compared to the various forums i've been involved with for the past 5-6 years or so.

and wow, i've managed to discuss my points with a modicum of personal insults. oh well. i guess i've blown you doing what passes for trolling around here to heavy smoker now. heh, shame on me for attempting "civilized" conversation in the pvp section of an online game, it ALWAYS boils down to compairing e-peens.

and projectSOUND, yes, yes i do when the peni involved are electronic and made of ego.

elohdee

Knight

nah, when i'm new i tend to take it easy on the vets for the first 6 months to a year.
lol...

and as i said, i dont care either way, i just saw the opportunity to play devils advocate.
lol...
you mentioned something about thinking before you type, shouldent you have thought of a better year than the year "official" 1v1 was introduced? how can i NOT take what you say to heart, you didnt preface your statement with any indicator you were being anything less than precise. tone isnt conveyed by text, son.
Damn kid, you spechul. Like I said it was just a year to give context to a long period ago. A thing of the past as I said, your reading comprehension is low. Damn kid.

and i know i entertain you, son, i'm damn slippery. better to chase me than fight drones who die over and over again to the same patterns preforming the same patterns.

damn, true that.

and i question not only your ability to convey ideas through the medium of text, but your own reading comprehension. or did you just forget the last three or so pages, at least, full of "i'm better than you", son?
I don't pay that much attention to previous posts, like 1v1 and the year 1999 they're a thing of the past, onto the next post.

going back into the 1v1 vs group combat argument, those truly opposed to group pvp might say something to the effect of "your team are nothing but bots, there to convert mana to dps at the touch of one player's proverbial finger to a button.
What the fuck?

isnt that how you guys do it? like wow nerds on a "raid"? one guy calling all the shots because no one else "knows how"? that's what i get from the way you guys discuss it. i could be totally off the mark, but again, with the way you guys talk, i doubt it.
WHAT THE FUCK?

oh, and just to let you know, "forum pvp" here is trammel compared to the various forums i've been involved with for the past 5-6 years or so.
No wonder you cam running to these forums.

and wow, i've managed to discuss my points with a modicum of personal insults. oh well. i guess i've blown you doing what passes for trolling around here to heavy smoker now. heh, shame on me for attempting "civilized" conversation in the pvp section of an online game, it ALWAYS boils down to compairing e-peens.
Yo man, life isn't so serious, and these gaming forums definitely are not either.

and projectSOUND, yes, yes i do when the peni involved are electronic and made of ego.

lol

elohdee

Knight

lol...

lol...
Damn kid, you spechul. Like I said it was just a year to give context to a long period ago. A thing of the past as I said, your reading comprehension is low. Damn kid.

damn, true that.

I don't pay that much attention to previous posts, like 1v1 and the year 1999 they're a thing of the past, onto the next post.

going back into the 1v1 vs group combat argument, those truly opposed to group pvp might say something to the effect of "your team are nothing but bots, there to convert mana to dps at the touch of one player's proverbial finger to a button.
What the fuck?

WHAT THE FUCK?

No wonder you came running to these forums.

Yo man, life isn't so serious, and these gaming forums definitely are not either.

lol