UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sallos: The UNBIASED Poll

Should those who can run sallos be allowed to use it on Hybrid?

• Yes

Votes: 100 50.3%
  • No

Votes: 66 33.2%
  • With some removed features

Votes: 33 16.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blueberry Pie

Sorceror
Re: Sallos: The UNBIASED Poll

elohdee;2029528 said:
LOLOLOL

ALSO SEEMS YOU'RE STILL REPLYING.

Don't make promises you can't keep.

You suck at this 12 year old game. If you're going to cling hard to one style of play at the very least be good at that style of play.

You suck at all aspects of this game, all you can ever say is 1v1 me please because you get made fun of on the forums for sucking dick. Sorry mang not my fault.

I play games for fun, 1v1ing on this 12 year old game got old in about 1999, get with the times.

However you can 2v2 3v3 4v4 me anytime and I promise you'll lose like you always do.

Because you see I'm actually good at what I claim to be good at, unlike you.
2v2 me and my friend again in bux )) like last time u and trojan got killed (( but luckely u ran away but not the second time lol.

elohdee

Knight

Blueberry Pie;2029762 said:
2v2 me and my friend again in bux )) like last time u and trojan got killed (( but luckely u ran away but not the second time lol.

what the fuck are you talking about

Blueberry Pie

Sorceror

3-4 of days ago in Bucs Den you and teh trojan, look at my name don't tell me u dont know who we are. )) 3aTKHuCb-

don't tell me you're the scrubby russians who are notorious for using razor and system message to automate drops to the closest person they encounter.

elohdee

Knight

Blueberry Pie;2029807 said:
3-4 of days ago in Bucs Den you and teh trojan, look at my name don't tell me u dont know who we are. )) 3aTKHuCb-
last time i ran into you noobs in bucs was me and trojan vs 2 of you clones and many other reds having ur back and im pretty sure you died often. are you serious, dont make me look for screenshots

RAKninja

Page

elohdee;2029695 said:
lol...

lol...
Damn kid, you spechul. Like I said it was just a year to give context to a long period ago. A thing of the past as I said, your reading comprehension is low. Damn kid.

damn, true that.

I don't pay that much attention to previous posts, like 1v1 and the year 1999 they're a thing of the past, onto the next post.

What the fuck?

WHAT THE FUCK?

No wonder you came running to these forums.

Yo man, life isn't so serious, and these gaming forums definitely are not either.

lol

how is my reading comprehension low if you fail to type your meaning? if you wanted to say "a long time ago" why not type that, rather than listing a specific year.

then you tell me you dont pay attention to previous posts, so you are telling me you have low reading comprehension and cognitive recall functions.

and why just say "what the fuck?!" to statements i make that you disagree with? need some time to formulate a defense?

i still moderate a forum much more viscous than this, and the other gaming forum that makes this forum look like preschool is unavailable to me (stupid requirement of having a payed account. i'm poor and cannot afford the sub, and it's been three years since i could... i really ran here fast, no?)

for your next point - this is my "serious" face.

this is my "not serious" face.

see the difference?

simon - i think so, they chased me around for 10 mins or so, then when i was finally out of stamina (and red pots), mana and trapped pouches they finally parad me. it took them 2 dumps to finally get me. i wish i recorded it and put it to the benny hill song. it was hilarious seeing them try to box me in, and running right past the guy not chasing me and trying to precast explosion.

Blueberry Pie

Sorceror

elohdee;2029844 said:
last time i ran into you noobs in bucs was me and trojan vs 2 of you clones and many other reds having ur back and im pretty sure you died often. are you serious, dont make me look for screenshots
rofl. are u joking? what reds got my back? we roll in two with him and sometimes our another friend but he's in Latvia and its different time zone. look for some screen shots please i wanna see those!!! and dont call me a noob we were lucky to run into just two of u cuz it was and early morning and u couldnt call in on us what u always do.

elohdee

Knight

how is my reading comprehension low if you fail to type your meaning? if you wanted to say "a long time ago" why not type that, rather than listing a specific year.

Damn fool you are indeed slow. How do you moderate with skills like that?
then you tell me you dont pay attention to previous posts, so you are telling me you have low reading comprehension and cognitive recall functions.
Impressive.

and why just
say "what the fuck?!" to statements i make that you disagree with? need some time to formulate a defense?
No it's because they're such stupid statements I don't believe there is anything to be said besides what the fuck.

i still moderate a forum much more viscous than this, and the other gaming forum that makes this forum look like preschool is unavailable to me (stupid requirement of having a payed account. i'm poor and cannot afford the sub, and it's been three years since i could... i really ran here fast, no?)

Yo Serious Jones, anything else you want to list on your resume. Don't be pushing your moderation skills on me pal.

for your next point - this is my "serious" face.

this is my "not serious" face.

see the difference?

Yea, Jones, I do actually.

Now go moderate some vicious forums. lol.

elohdee

Knight

Blueberry Pie;2029891 said:
rofl. are u joking? what reds got my back? we roll in two with him and sometimes our another friend but he's in Latvia and its different time zone. look for some screen shots please i wanna see those!!! and dont call me a noob we were lucky to run into just two of u cuz it was and early morning and u couldnt call in on us what u always do.

I'll look, but I think you should stick to kindergarten story telling for now. Or post some pics of lord t dying.

I honestly don't recall it, and I definitely never lost to no scrubby russians.

Suil Ban;2029926 said:
i already told you i ain't the server dude mister man

So what do you exactly do? If you don't know sallos server issues or anything related but are considered sallos staff.

Simon Cowell;2029958 said:
So what do you exactly do? If you don't know sallos server issues or anything related but are considered sallos staff.

He's just a defender of Sallos, that's what he ment to say.

elohdee

Knight

Simon Cowell;2029958 said:
kills people with krrios

Blueberry Pie

Sorceror

elohdee;2029899 said:
I'll look, but I think you should stick to kindergarten story telling for now. Or post some pics of lord t dying.

I honestly don't recall it, and I definitely never lost to no scrubby russians.
lol. i see how u roll, excuses... just a sec ago u said u fought us and shit, now u telling me im making up bullshit, fatboy u're not friendly with u're head?))