UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sallos: The UNBIASED Poll

Should those who can run sallos be allowed to use it on Hybrid?

• Yes

Votes: 100 50.3%
  • No

Votes: 66 33.2%
  • With some removed features

Votes: 33 16.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Squire
Re: Sallos: The UNBIASED Poll

Cold Blood;2029095 said:
so is it still our UO without the original client lol? or just a clone game which is exactly like ultima online?
Still our UO client except it has better graphics, targeting system, and spell animations are easy to read.

Van Dam

Sorceror

Suil Ban;2027429 said:
i voted 'yes.'

i don't think sallos can turn an average player into a pro. that's exaggerated. it's simply more consistent. you will perform according to your skill level every time without bugs, slowdown, and crashes getting in your way.

it's simply a better client.

what is the deal when is it coming back?

Doctor Jones;2029037 said:
i will 1v1 or any setup against you for that matter. i'm using razor so you should have nothing to worry about. pm or aim: rjgennarelli

4-0 with Sig at Jhelom Farms, anyone else want to call me out and get shit on? Sallos gangsters keep your comments to yourself, your true skill shows when you're on Razor.

Heavy Smoker;2029262 said:
4-0 with Sig at Jhelom Farms, anyone else want to call me out and get shit on? Sallos gangsters keep your comments to yourself, your true skill shows when you're on Razor.

Heh nice job but take it easy. I don't think Sig deserves to be shit talked to, he is in fact trying to adjust.

I dueled Sig a few times 5x and he still did good, getting the majority of wins.

Heavy Smoker;2029262 said:

heavy smoker fails to realize that gheal wanding when he is stunned and 1 spell from dying, and then mana screwing his opponent does not count as a legitimate win. this was the case, and it was not 4-0.

in general i do not 1v1 with wands since i have none.

yes, it is taking me some time to adjust to razor, but don't go assuming that sallos users are bad just because we need this window of time. give me the time i need to adjust, and i will be right back where i was.

i am willing to bet that a religious razor user would need the same amount of time to adjust to sallos.

a personal note to heavy smoker: i would expect much much more from a GM.

the horse men.[tHm];2029271 said:
Heh nice job but take it easy. I don't think Sig deserves to be shit talked to, he is in fact trying to adjust.

I dueled Sig a few times 5x and he still did good, getting the majority of wins.

Actually considering all the shit he talked to me on aim before we dueled, you would deff. change your mind about sig.

Doctor Jones;2029281 said:
heavy smoker fails to realize that gheal wanding when he is stunned and 1 spell from dying, and then mana screwing his opponent does not count as a legitimate win. this was the case, and it was not 4-0.

in general i do not 1v1 with wands since i have none.

yes, it is taking me some time to adjust to razor, but don't go assuming that sallos users are bad just because we need this window of time. give me the time i need to adjust, and i will be right back where i was.

i am willing to bet that a religious razor user would need the same amount of time to adjust to sallos.

a personal note to heavy smoker: i would expect much much more from a GM.
Lets see, I used 1 gh wand charge out of 4 duels and I beat you everytime, I even had the decency to bring you a gh wand and you used it and still died. I didnt really know you were the shit talking type, but before you call me out you need to get your shit togather.

Doctor Jones;2029281 said:

Hate to tell ya bro, but a win is a win.

Heavy Smoker;2029317 said:
Lets see, I used 1 gh wand charge out of 4 duels and I beat you everytime, I even had the decency to bring you a gh wand and you used it and still died.

you used multiple charges. you gave me 1 charge of gheal after you busted one the first duel.

I told you how many charges I used, I used 1 charge the first duel. I came with 2 charge gh wand, I gave you the other charge after I went and got a 3 charge after I killed you the first duel. I killed you 3 more times after that and still had 3 charges left. I used 1 charge of lightning wand just like yourself. I'm not sure what you get out of telling lies, but it isn't appealing at all.

elohdee

Knight

Heavy Smoker;2029330 said:
I told you how many charges I used, I used 1 charge the first duel. I came with 2 charge gh wand, I gave you the other charge after I went and got a 3 charge after I killed you the first duel. I killed you 3 more times after that and still had 3 charges left. I used 1 charge of lightning wand just like yourself. I'm not sure what you get out of telling lies, but it isn't appealing at all.

the fact that you come to a 1v1 and use wand charges says enough about you scrub.

and here i thought since you were so content on soloing the world you wouldn't need crutches.

my bad.

Well, lets see I told him it was possible before the duel. He came petal'd up and with reflection on every duel. So please, before you speak, know what the fuck you're talking about.

elohdee

Knight

Heavy Smoker;2029340 said:
Well, lets see I told him it was possible before the duel. He came petal'd up and with reflection on every duel. So please, before you speak, know what the fuck you're talking about.

Are you that fucking stupid kid?

I made comments about what you did, I care not what he did. Fact of the matter you talk far too much for only being able to 1v1 at a mediocre level.

Kids off-screen and lighting wand me all day does that mean I have to do it back to them? No, be above their level not below it. I know hard concept to grasp for someone such as you.

Please don't speak chump because you never know what you're talking about.

Heavy Smoker;2029340 said:

you had reflect up already. and then you reflected mid duel. you did not beat me 4 times. your bigsmoke friend res killing me does not count as a win.

That would be Felipe, not big smoke stupid fuck again stop talking out of your ass if you don't know what you're talking about same for elohdee.

Elohdee, there is no one in this thread that can beat me consistantly, and I PROMISE you I will go 10-0 vs you in any 1v1 duel style.

But now I see what you guys are doing, trying to get a rise out of me. I'm done replying to you below average Sallos users, have fun.

Sprint-

Wanderer

Heavy Smoker;2029408 said:
That would be Felipe, not big smoke stupid fuck again stop talking out of your ass if you don't know what you're talking about same for elohdee.

Elohdee, there is no one in this thread that can beat me consistantly, and I PROMISE you I will go 10-0 vs you in any 1v1 duel style.

But now I see what you guys are doing, trying to get a rise out of me. I'm done replying to you below average Sallos users, have fun.

I can not beat you consistently?