UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sallos: The UNBIASED Poll

Should those who can run sallos be allowed to use it on Hybrid?

• Yes

Votes: 100 50.3%
  • No

Votes: 66 33.2%
  • With some removed features

Votes: 33 16.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maga

Wanderer
Re: Sallos: The UNBIASED Poll

the thing is, no matter if you disallow certain functions on sallos or razor or whatever, there will always be something else to pop up that gives advantages. It has been said before, but razor with EasyUO offers FAR more advantages than sallos. I doubt it is realistic that they could easily detect or block programs like EasyUO.

personally I play sallos because it looks better and runs smoother for me. If the regular client looked/ran this smooth I would be playing with razor.

maga;2028694 said:
the thing is, no matter if you disallow certain functions on sallos or razor or whatever, there will always be something else to pop up that gives advantages. It has been said before, but razor with EasyUO offers FAR more advantages than sallos. I doubt it is realistic that they could easily detect or block programs like EasyUO.

personally I play sallos because it looks better and runs smoother for me. If the regular client looked/ran this smooth I would be playing with razor.

EasyUO doesn't increase your casting/recovery times, have lock step, smooth movement, and all that other dumb shit. Either way they should both be illegal.

elohdee

Knight

You believe you're so good, however someone given the choice between you and I. It would be the first time the fat kid isnt chose last.

LOL.

elohdee

Knight

Heavy Smoker;2028695 said:
Uh, this isn't even my thread dipshit. I've only made 1 poll.
1 poll too many, you and your buddy sig should pow wow and make a super poll.

elohdee

Knight

Heavy Smoker;2028696 said:
EasyUO doesn't increase your casting/recovery times, have lock step, smooth movement, and all that other dumb shit. Either way they should both be illegal.

ROFL.

LOCK STEP CHEAT FEATURE!!!!

elohdee;2028697 said:
You believe you're so good, however someone given the choice between you and I. It would be the first time the fat kid isnt chose last.

LOL.

Lol, there you go again being a dumbass. You would probably be chosen because you have the ability to use ventrilo and aren't playing on a 1990's connection. Use your fucking brain and stop trying to be a cunt.

Sprint-

Wanderer

Oh shit guys, lock step hack. I've read some of the posts in these threads, and you guys are such fucking morons.. The only thing Sallos is used for that makes it superior to Razor is recall system and everything is much less glitchy. You complain about everything Heavy, you used to say I was on KUOC before Sallos even came out, when I played with Break. You say I script pot kicks even when I'm on Sallos. You bitch about everything, just delete your fucking forum account, Jesus you cry a lot.

elohdee

Knight

Heavy Smoker;2028700 said:
Lol, there you go again being a dumbass. You would probably be chosen because you have the ability to use ventrilo and aren't playing on a 1990's connection. Use your fucking brain and stop trying to be a cunt.

ROFL. You're so bad kid. You hold on to every little excuse you can for sucking more dick than a las vegas hooker. It will definitely make you better.

Raserei;2028701 said:
Oh shit guys, lock step hack. I've read some of the posts in these threads, and you guys are such fucking morons.. The only thing Sallos is used for that makes it superior to Razor is recall system and everything is much less glitchy. You complain about everything Heavy, you used to say I was on KUOC before Sallos even came out, when I played with Break. You say I script pot kicks even when I'm on Sallos. You bitch about everything, just delete your fucking forum account, Jesus you cry a lot.

You're completely legit, stick to darkfall geek.

elohdee

Knight

Raserei;2028701 said:

You on a fucking boat again dude?

I wanna see that number two cannoneer in action.

Heavy Smoker;2028703 said:
You're completely legit, stick to darkfall geek.
DAM RAS HE TOLD U

elohdee;2028704 said:
DAM RAS HE TOLD U

hurry and suck his dick, you might even get him to join your group of 7 that has to be logged in before you step out of the duel pits.

elohdee

Knight

Heavy Smoker;2028708 said:
hurry and suck his dick, you might even get him to join your group of 7 that has to be logged in before you step out of the duel pits.

I'll take ras wiener any day. Don't be jealous kid.

on a side note

ras something wrong with this pic I dont see no boat action YO

maga

Wanderer

I doubt that Sallos DEcreases your casting/recovery times. That is all done serverside AFAIK. Sallos probably seems faster because it is less buggy, and much more smooth. What exactly is wrong with lockstep/smooth movement? If it isn't effecting gameplay why bother? I agree that the recall system is one feature that really can be game changing, but honestly anyone with a little ambition could code something similar or better in EasyUO. Why stop at Sallos? Why not get rid of any/all programs that interact with the client? Does nobody remember the days before programs like UOA?

Heavy Smoker;2027360 said:
He isn't very smart, I've seen which vote wins already.

Maybe now you do use vent/skype...but before you couldnt because of lag issues. Should we all stop using vent/skype because some people cannot use it...
Its not hard to get sallos for those who severely consider it to be the end all be all of UO. I just do not see any reason why people dont have sallos if they take the game so seriously to consider it such a disadvantage to not having it.

Rendix

Sorceror

Here goes heavy tossing around his legit word again.

Learn what it means plx.

Razor is just as illegitimate as sallos..

It's a 3rd party program.

Heres the kicker... you like razor. You like illegitimacy. Weird I know.. but try not to choke on your own shit.

x_Ero

Sorceror

Heavy Smoker;2028680 said:
First off, no I don't want Sallos to be removed so I can "beat people easier 1v1", Sallos mainly gives an advantage to group PvP. The reason you don't care about what client is being used is because you worship different games like WoW etc.. UO is my main game and I would like it to be as fair as possible. Fighting people that are on different clients, having so many more advanced options which make the game that much easier is just retarded. I dont really feel like typing out a whole story right now, but maybe in a bit.

Why is heavy smoking claiming to know that sallos has advantages strictly towards group pvp? has he ever even group pvped? factioned? or 3v3'd for that matter? rofl your opinion is clearly made up in your head because as lod has said previously all you can do is count on your explo pot ebolt... you have no say in wheather or not sallos or razor had advantages or disadvantages to group pvp because you have never done it..

callmesharp;2028834 said:
Why is heavy smoking claiming to know that sallos has advantages strictly towards group pvp? has he ever even group pvped? factioned? or 3v3'd for that matter? rofl your opinion is clearly made up in your head because as lod has said previously all you can do is count on your explo pot ebolt... you have no say in wheather or not sallos or razor had advantages or disadvantages to group pvp because you have never done it..

I've done everything this game has to offer, for your to tell me I haven't grouped or 3v3'd is rediculas. You guys need to quit riding my dick with lies, no one here talking shit can come close to touching me 1v1 just because you have high speed and can use ventrilo etc.. doesn't mean youre better than me, I can beat anyone here 2v2 or 3v3 with the right partners.

x_Ero

Sorceror

Heavy Smoker;2028841 said:
I've done everything this game has to offer, for your to tell me I haven't grouped or 3v3'd is rediculas. You guys need to quit riding my dick with lies, no one here talking shit can come close to touching me 1v1 just because you have high speed and can use ventrilo etc.. doesn't mean youre better than me, I can beat anyone here 2v2 or 3v3 with the right partners.

get off your imaginary high horse and please come to reality, if everyone in this thread is claiming youre in your own world you really need to come to realization because its clearly true. you cannot beat anyone here 2v2 or 3v3 hardly 1v1, lol