UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So...hi.

Dark MaGe

Wanderer
Re: So...hi.

DementedJester;1841183 said:
I don't see you unless you're sitting behind a guard turret or have a >3 number advantage.
Sorry I don't play with Anger Management anymore, and when I play with Eric I know none of us will die unless beyond out numbered or we don't have full stock.

Megumi

Wanderer

MGT;1841679 said:
Sorry I don't play with Anger Management anymore, and when I play with Eric I know none of us will die unless beyond out numbered or we don't have full stock.

Full stock these days is like you're 1v1ing with mils on the line.

You should try playing with 50 of each reg and 10 of each potion. You might enjoy it.

I can't be bothered to rant about the bold part. So...

DementedJester;1550619 said:
Dying is to be avoided at all costs... Even if those costs are avoiding any fight where we might lose a single person. This is how the attitude strikes me. Amirite? Dasri... Oh, wait... No, I'm wrong.
Dying is a part of the game, granted avoiding unnecessary deaths (storms eying yourself, getting guard whacked etc) is a generally smart move... But when you start avoiding fights because you "don't want to restock" it's time to go back to bank-sitting or anti-PKing.
This attitude is part of the reason factions suck because it's part of the reason PVP sucks and factions are a form of PVP.

Here's one I made earlier.

Dark MaGe

Wanderer

DementedJester;1841688 said:

You should try playing with 50 of each reg and 10 of each potion. You might enjoy it.

Well the real reason why I don't have full stock is because I used it refreshing/healing/curing for 5 mins straight because of your little 10 man zerg all over Delucia for 10 mins straight, I mean if you guys stopped the fight for like 2 mins just so I can stock, I'll be glad to do that so I can just give you an ass handing later.

Please let the comments roll right back in. <3

Lafable;1841649 said:
I'm not complaining, I'm stating that if you're whole game play and strategies revolve around off screening, which yours obviously do, that you're a bitch and need to re-evaluate how much of a doucher you are. You can play whatever way you like, it's a luxury afforded to you in a game, but realize the way you choose to play is weak as shit.

how am i off screening when im to busy casting dispel field and chasing you with it?

DementedJester;1841688 said:

im confused. did you agree, or was that odd sarcasm?

I can't be bothered to ran about the bold part. So...??

godofsoap

Wanderer

chance21021;1841736 said:
how am i off screening when im to busy casting dispel field and chasing you with it?

You're joking right? Your guild gated about 30x in 5 minutes yesterday...

DementedJester;1841868 said:
post screen shots, faggot.

why are u raging? cause we 6v8 you and you didnt kill one person?

its okay com tried to they only killed 2 though cause of trying to ms? lol

Megumi

Wanderer

chance21021;1841869 said:

Why can't you post screen shots?

I believe you know the policy on running your mouth...but, just in case: "screen shots or it never happened."

Tiens-hybrid

Wanderer

chance21021;1841869 said:

Liked those lightning combos you guys pulled off. Even with 8 people you are shit without wands.

i didn't use any lightning wands lol!

gheal wands but i didnt even have to use them.

i guess ill turn ss's back on. i figured from my previous murder ss post's u would know to keep ur mouth shut. but alright ill have steve and the others post for me.

im turning my ss's on:)

Tiens-hybrid

Wanderer

chance21021;1841940 said:
i didn't use any lightning wands lol!

gheal wands but i didnt even have to use them.

i guess ill turn ss's back on. i figured from my previous murder ss post's u would know to keep ur mouth shut. but alright ill have steve and the others post for me.

im turning my ss's on:)

I don't even think you were there the first fight. Which is what I'm aiming at.

PiNgPoNg

Sorceror

DementedJester;1841877 said:
Why can't you post screen shots?

I believe you know the policy on running your mouth...but, just in case: "screen shots or it never happened."

Lol I posted SS of you dieing 3v6 or 3v7 which ever it doesnt matter yet you still run your mouth...yep this happened yesterday right outside sand pit...didn't have my SS on this time :( but you were the first person we killed

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

hahaha who is this chance faggot

i bet his mother is a crack whore prostitute

hey chance, i couldnt help but notice your pink shoes. Thats gay, but at least they match your shirt.