UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So...hi.

Tiens-hybrid

Wanderer
Re: So...hi.

Lafable;1841391 said:
Go put some mayonnaise on your french fries you euro trash scum.

I, as euro trash scum, feel truely insulted and will have to act.

I'm not sure how yet and I've got no clue where this topic went but I'll be computing a very well thought out and planned out reply, and perhaps posting it somewhere this year.

Lafable;1841121 said:
I don't need a reason to fight you fairly because you have already proven how you are a bitch. I used your tactics against you, and you complained a lot more. What was it you said? If you want me to stay on screen stun me? Yeah that was it.

The point is remove wands, if you want to play item based pvp let's add faction staffs, teleport rings, and invisibility boots. Or go play wow.

i dont complain about off screening, i complain about you complaining about off screening.

im on right now. and no one is on.

Tiens-hybrid

Wanderer

chance21021;1841550 said:
i dont complain about off screening, i complain about you complaining about off screening.

We're on. We're all training hiding so you can't see us anymore.

elohdee;1841131 said:
Your definition of "evolved" is seriously skewed if you believe this game is an evolution of what it once was.

What a joke.

evoled to me is just how i said it.

once you do something for so long you learn to do it more efficently and better. thats what happened to uo. im not complaining, everyone else just whines cause they don't know how to.

wands are wands i dont buy wands, i loot them off the corpses i kill. dont cry to me cause i know how to use them better then you

Tiens-hybrid

Wanderer

chance21021;1841557 said:

once you do something for so long you learn to do it more efficently and better. thats what happened to uo. im not complaining, everyone else just whines cause they don't know how to.

wands are wands i dont buy wands, i loot them off the corpses i kill. dont cry to me cause i know how to use them better then you

Evolution goes against everything why this shard is created. It's created to re-animate a certain era where a game was very good in nearly all aspects. Evolution would yet again go against all of that unless it goes in line according to what is needed.

What is needed here is the fact that on OSI many people did not have access to fancy clients, scripts or even hax&cheats and thus wands were never adapted to the situation we are in now. However because these clients and scripts are available it's slowly creating a scene where you cannot perform well without having several gheal wands, lightning wands, several explo pots, a bunch of petals, a bunch of +5 int +5 str fish.

Which in my humble opinion all goes against what the old style UO stood for; skill in fighting one another. Whether it was in timing or filthy off screening, hiding and recalling out. Not chugging plant petals, throwing wands around and shoving pots up someones ass (Unless you are an alchy of course). The old style UO stands for the very basic form of pvp which has made it so goddamned amazing; simplicity.

Tiens-hybrid;1841566 said:
Evolution goes against everything why this shard is created. It's created to re-animate a certain era where a game was very good in nearly all aspects. Evolution would yet again go against all of that unless it goes in line according to what is needed.

no matter what, hes right on this. :/

godofsoap

Wanderer

chance21021;1841550 said:

I'm not complaining, I'm stating that if you're whole game play and strategies revolve around off screening, which yours obviously do, that you're a bitch and need to re-evaluate how much of a doucher you are. You can play whatever way you like, it's a luxury afforded to you in a game, but realize the way you choose to play is weak as shit.

elohdee

Knight

chance21021;1841557 said:

wands are wands i don't buy wands, i loot them off the corpses i kill. dont cry to me cause i know how to use them better then you

If this is what you call evolution, I can only pray for you.

I guess in your eyes, Krrios' "cheat" clients are just an evolutionary step in the UO world. I mean after playing UO for so long he learned to do it better through any means he had at his disposal.

He wins by any means necessary. His knowledge of the programming world and UO has allowed him to play UO more efficiently.

I will let you in on a sad truth that, you my good friend, are obviously blind to;

You did not actually evolve. You simply regressed, as did the playerbase of UO.

There was no rise in skill level, there was a decrease.
There was never a more efficient way of playing learned.
In truth, it was the exact opposite.

Now tell me chance;
How is the style of play in UOG today more efficent than the past?
Spamming wands pots mares and throwing in the kitchen sink.
That is suppose to be more efficent than four spells killing someone?

Maybe it is I, and not you, that needs to work on the definition of effiency...

Have a good day.

Megumi

Wanderer

elohdee;1841650 said:
If this is what you call evolution, I can only pray for you.

I guess in your eyes, Krrios' "cheat" clients are just an evolutionary step in the UO world. I mean after playing UO for so long he learned to do it better through any means he had at his disposal.

He wins by any means necessary. His knowledge of the programming world and UO has allowed him to play UO more efficiently.

I will let you in on a sad truth that, you my good friend, are obviously blind to;

You did not actually evolve. You simply regressed, as did the playerbase of UO.

There was no rise in skill level, there was a decrease.
There was never a more efficient way of playing learned.
In truth, it was the exact opposite.

Now tell me chance;
How is the style of play in UOG today more efficent than the past?
Spamming wands pots mares and throwing in the kitchen sink.
That is suppose to be more efficent than four spells killing someone?

Maybe it is I, and not you, that needs to work on the definition of effiency...

Have a good day.

The major issue as far as wands go is the simple fact that KUOC and Razor both make it incredibly easy to use them. can see why he'd call it an evolution but it's a very weak analogy.

Japs have been using wands and explosion potions for years. On the European and North American servers, if you whored pots or wanded, you were automatically a scrub and laughed off the server. Now because the majority of PVPers are a new generation - think the 06er trash generation (see: Ghost) - if you're spamming wands, you're a scrub.

This isn't evolution, it's disfiguring mutation caused by inbreeding.