UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So...hi.

Re: So...hi.

DementedJester;1841082 said:
If you'd played prior to 2006, you'd feel differently.

tbh

the game evolved, people got skilled.

what your complaining about is like complaining about our society irl. you wanna go back to horses cause you don't know how to drive a car? you learn and adapt.

all these accessories like, pots,wands,bolas,mares. make it funner. not funner as in 10v3. but when your doing everything you possibly can to live.. and you live, your hearts racing and theres that excitement that makes you enjoy the game. syncing and healing is where skill and fun is. i get a kick out of this game everytime someone syncs because i dont know whether ima fuck up or a guild mate is going to and someone is going to die. this game im sure was okay. when it was all about randomn droping and 1v1's but i like to 1v1 and i love to group pvp. im sure it would be more random dropping if the shard was bigger cause it would take more then just 10v10 to guard a base. if there was 50 each faction you would have to take different tactics to get in and win. but considering it's not and this shard is bitchmade to where people wont go out if they think they wont win it can't happen that way.

only thing wrong with this shard is people want to win so bad that they'd rather not play it then to lose. i don't know how someone can stare at a screen all day and not play and wait for their group to get on.

godofsoap

Wanderer

Yeah I love how the game 'evolved' into everyone gating out and running off screen constantly. That's about 100x better than the way it used to be.

Dumb ass.

Megumi

Wanderer

Lafable;1841092 said:
Yeah I love how the game 'evolved' into everyone gating out and running off screen constantly. That's about 100x better than the way it used to be.

Dumb ass.

Spamming wands too.

But yeah, that just about saved me replying.

i already said they should make it to where, if your flagged you can't go through gates. same as recalling

i said this 6 months ago?

and on the wands issue i said there should be a longer timer for thems.

why are you complaining lud? you have a gm that plays with you with 7x mares, and a wanna be with also to 90+ magery mares.

i haven't fielded in 2 days cause i just bought a bike and shit but. thats what was up last time i fielded, and i wasnt complaining about 3v6'n you?

i think you should just play the game, its a game meant for enjoyment. not another world to get your head out of the shitty one your in.

lafable, you gate out more then anyone i know, and off screen alot.

i do recall you gating out not once but twice in a 2v2. and not comming back after you faild at a explo eq and explo ebolt combo you and your mate attempted

Megumi

Wanderer

chance21021;1841105 said:
i already said they should make it to where, if your flagged you can't go through gates. same as recalling

i said this 6 months ago?

and on the wands issue i said there should be a longer timer for thems.

why are you complaining lud? you have a gm that plays with you with 7x mares, and a wanna be with also to 90+ magery mares.

i haven't fielded in 2 days cause i just bought a bike and shit but. thats what was up last time i fielded, and i wasnt complaining about 3v6'n you?

i think you should just play the game, its a game meant for enjoyment. not another world to get your head out of the shitty one your in.

lafable, you gate out more then anyone i know, and off screen alot.

i do recall you gating out not once but twice in a 2v2. and not comming back after you faild at a explo eq and explo ebolt combo you and your mate attempted

I'd rather see wands use mana unless you have gm spirit speak or something.

If healing and synch'ing are the most fun things for you in UO, why not stay on screen even when it's even numbers and Stannis/Gort aren't there?

Also: Stannis isn't a GM.

godofsoap

Wanderer

I don't need a reason to fight you fairly because you have already proven how you are a bitch. I used your tactics against you, and you complained a lot more. What was it you said? If you want me to stay on screen stun me? Yeah that was it.

The point is remove wands, if you want to play item based pvp let's add faction staffs, teleport rings, and invisibility boots. Or go play wow.

Dark MaGe

Wanderer

Lafable;1841121 said:
I don't need a reason to fight you fairly because you have already proven how you are a bitch. I used your tactics against you, and you complained a lot more. What was it you said? If you want me to stay on screen stun me? Yeah that was it.

The point is remove wands, if you want to play item based pvp let's add faction staffs, teleport rings, and invisibility boots. Or go play wow.
Wands are a part of the game, enjoy it.
If you can't beat em, join em..

Dark MaGe

Wanderer

Lafable;1841127 said:
No thanks, I prefer not to be a faggot.
You're assuming he's a faggot, now why is that?
Because he plays better than you and he knows what he is doing at certain times, stop talking like you know everything. Oh hey look Lafable is a homosexual queer irl.

[e giggle

The staff aren't going to remove wands because you don't like them, compared to the other amount of people who do like them, I like wands because people who run from anyone and offscreen will get dropped with explo lightning wands but if you're more numbers you're obviously going to run and explo lightning wand them till it's even numbers, Eric never has offscreened a small fight unless it's a big fight even numbers because otherwise it's just a big orgy zerg fest.

Eric will do any 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, and 5v5. You already should know that, unless you roll around with numbers peaked at about 10-15?

elohdee

Knight

chance21021;1841085 said:
tbh

the game evolved, people got skilled.

what your complaining about is like complaining about our society irl. you wanna go back to horses cause you don't know how to drive a car? you learn and adapt.

all these accessories like, pots,wands,bolas,mares. make it funner. not funner as in 10v3. but when your doing everything you possibly can to live.. and you live, your hearts racing and theres that excitement that makes you enjoy the game. syncing and healing is where skill and fun is. i get a kick out of this game everytime someone syncs because i dont know whether ima fuck up or a guild mate is going to and someone is going to die. this game im sure was okay. when it was all about randomn droping and 1v1's but i like to 1v1 and i love to group pvp. im sure it would be more random dropping if the shard was bigger cause it would take more then just 10v10 to guard a base. if there was 50 each faction you would have to take different tactics to get in and win. but considering it's not and this shard is bitchmade to where people wont go out if they think they wont win it can't happen that way.

only thing wrong with this shard is people want to win so bad that they'd rather not play it then to lose. i don't know how someone can stare at a screen all day and not play and wait for their group to get on.

Your definition of "evolved" is seriously skewed if you believe this game is an evolution of what it once was.

What a joke.

Dark MaGe

Wanderer

chance21021;1841085 said:
if there was 50 each faction you would have to take different tactics to get in and win. but considering it's not and this shard is bitchmade to where people wont go out if they think they wont win it can't happen that way.

Wow you just explained everything perfectly, that's why I said they should make a event for people who faction. You can roll around and not lose your shit if you die, sign up however big your team is and make a big ass area with terrain and play it out.

I bet you lots of faction players would play that kind of an event, and it would prove to see who's better at factions, oh and in that event you should be eligible to lose points just not supplies.

Anyone else agree or are you guys going to Troll around, why not try and make the shard better instead of people bitching and complaining about it.

elohdee

Knight

Lafable;1841121 said:

I want some invisibility boots :(

Megumi

Wanderer

MGT;1841138 said:
Wow you just explained everything perfectly, that's why I said they should make a event for people who faction. You can roll around and not lose your shit if you die, sign up however big your team is and make a big ass area with terrain and play it out.

I bet you lots of faction players would play that kind of an event, and it would prove to see who's better at factions, oh and in that event you should be eligible to lose points just not supplies.

Anyone else agree or are you guys going to Troll around, why not try and make the shard better instead of people bitching and complaining about it.

I don't see you unless you're sitting behind a guard turret or have a >3 number advantage.

PiNgPoNg

Sorceror

DementedJester;1841082 said:
If you'd played prior to 2006, you'd feel differently.

Actually I did play factions prior to 2006 and I know what it was like...I knew insta wanding I knew huge fights and what it meant to have sigils and I still think that post is completely stupid

I even remember you posting in the forums 3 years ago about me and my guild...I was just never active on the forums

The game today is different because people don't look at factions as sigil guarding or town control. People join factions for the PVP and assume factions is the highest PVP here on the shard which is true and that is why everyone in Pro should be respected for always fighting even or uneven numbers.IMO UO is fun for it's PVP on a smaller scale...how lame is it to sit around and guard sigils for so many hours when you can go out and field over and over again? Sorry I guess i'm just not that big of a loser to sit around for 12 hours when I can hop on and find action instead of wait for it. just my 2 cents

Megumi

Wanderer

PiNgPoNg;1841252 said:
Actually I did play factions prior to 2006 and I know what it was like...I knew insta wanding I knew huge fights and what it meant to have sigils and I still think that post is completely stupid

I even remember you posting in the forums 3 years ago about me and my guild...I was just never active on the forums

The game today is different because people don't look at factions as sigil guarding or town control. People join factions for the PVP and assume factions is the highest PVP here on the shard which is true and that is why everyone in Pro should be respected for always fighting even or uneven numbers.IMO UO is fun for it's PVP on a smaller scale...how lame is it to sit around and guard sigils for so many hours when you can go out and field over and over again? Sorry I guess i'm just not that big of a loser to sit around for 12 hours when I can hop on and find action instead of wait for it. just my 2 cents

Your comments on guarding prove that you're a newfag scrub.

Move along.

PiNgPoNg

Sorceror

DementedJester;1841255 said:
Your comments on guarding prove that you're a newfag scrub.

Move along.

YOur comments period prove you are a faggot...and that you can't hang with the big boys so do yourself a favor and leave the shard

godofsoap

Wanderer

MGT;1841128 said:
You're assuming he's a faggot, now why is that?
Because he plays better than you and he knows what he is doing at certain times, stop talking like you know everything. Oh hey look Lafable is a homosexual queer irl.

[e giggle

The staff aren't going to remove wands because you don't like them, compared to the other amount of people who do like them, I like wands because people who run from anyone and offscreen will get dropped with explo lightning wands but if you're more numbers you're obviously going to run and explo lightning wand them till it's even numbers, Eric never has offscreened a small fight unless it's a big fight even numbers because otherwise it's just a big orgy zerg fest.

Eric will do any 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, and 5v5. You already should know that, unless you roll around with numbers peaked at about 10-15?

Anyone who spams wands is a faggot. I know he spams them constantly. Actually anyone who stocks up with wands is a faggot. The only person that should be allowed to use wands on this shard is Black Lizard. Wands are gayer than aids, you're all infected.