UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So...hi.

Re: So...hi.

Flipper;1839449 said:
fixed

i even helped you out with your insult at the end

btw MLA formatting is not the end-all ruleset to written communication... it may look ugly and hurt your eyes but if he wants to type the number instead of spelling out the word then that's technically ok

no it would be grammatically incorrect. don't take up for the nerd who fails at being a nerd.

get off his nuts hes bad go join his zerg and get pissed on. i had no problem with you, but now it seems you need a nutsack to dip in your mouth.

Megumi

Wanderer

chance21021;1839471 said:
no it would be grammatically incorrect. don't take up for the nerd who fails at being a nerd.

get off his nuts hes bad go join his zerg and get pissed on. i had no problem with you, but now it seems you need a nutsack to dip in your mouth.

QQ.

PiNgPoNg;1839455 said:
Only reason I posted that is because all demented jester does is sit in forums and talk and talk about stupid shit...so I said something about it and he told me "learn to count" blah blah blah and then he bitches about how factions is ruined when people like you and him ruin it

BTW there are 7 people on the screen...in the SW corner of the SS is a guy on a mare who was with you guys

still the point is. don't talk shit when you arent good at it.

we ignore you and fight you, then you make posts trying to put your guild somewhere. it don't work that way. we run this shard, we make a alt guild cause of tiring of excuses about clones. but if you pussys didnt attempt to zerg and fail, we wouldnt of needed to clone. either way clone or no clone you still lose as of everyone else.

Megumi

Wanderer

chance21021;1839474 said:

we ignore you and fight you, then you make posts trying to put your guild somewhere. it don't work that way. we run this shard, we make a alt guild cause of tiring of excuses about clones. but if you pussys didnt attempt to zerg and fail, we wouldnt of needed to clone. either way clone or no clone you still lose as of everyone else.

You have the most flawed logic out of everyone I've encountered on Hybrid.

Including ODB.

Style Manual & Writing Guides

If you attend a real university you will have professors who ask you to use multiple variations.

Or you'll have professors who don't give a shit about technicalities like writing out 2 vs. two. (These are typically the professors you want, since they worry about teaching you real material)

Flipper

Knight

i take shots at everyone d00d scroll a page or two back in my recent posts im sure you'll see me flaming him too

p.s. bobby mcprescott did my homework for me there, but ya, it's not grammatically incorrect... just poor form for essays and other forms of professional dialogue

Lynyrd

Knight

you're dumb :}

Mico

Sorceror

chance21021;1839474 said:

Clones are so 2003. Get with the time. EZ-Mode.