UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Something funny and a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momoney

Sorceror
Re: Something funny and a warning.

He is sorry i believe..and he knows it was wrong, but it was merely a UO scam..nothing to do with selling accts. for real cash or ahnything along those lines.[/QUOTE]

I am sure this kid also knew it was wrong when he commited this act.....amazing what happens when punishment is in place.......and being as trustworthy as he is I am sure he wouldn't be selling anything for irl cash.....hmm.......Well I am sure Bubba will make him think twice next time.

Mark

Knight

rusty hart;1853058 said:
i was wondering if it was possible to get my accounts back that got ip banned that he logged in to, after checking further in my house he got 50k each reg and 10k bottles :(, i just want my two accts back

I banned all accounts accessed by the attacker as a precaution. Even if he is firewalled he could still change his IP address, proxy, give other players the account information, etc.

Anyone affected can e-mail me at [email protected] with their affected account names and I will unban them and scramble their passwords. You can then reset them with UOGamers: Hybrid - Password Reset

i wonder if hes a half decent hacker he would be behind either a VPN, enough proxys, or a hacked cable modem, where he cant be caught[easily]

SinisterLightning;1853416 said:
i wonder if hes a half decent hacker he would be behind either a VPN, enough proxys, or a hacked cable modem, where he cant be caught[easily]

Seeing as the "don't get caught" stage requires a lot more intelligence and skill than the precursor "hax dis shit" one, likely not.

Azural Kane

Wanderer

Don't ever use the same password for games and forums as you would for anything important.

KoNNaN;1853119 said:
This is like the oldest phishing scam on the interwebz. Make a fake login form, put it on the web and send links to all. Yay, how creative is that. It has been around before this kid could use a computer, so he hardly deserves credit for it.

Exactly
I always look at the bottom of the browser when you hover over a link to see where it directs you. Especially on forums known for griefing.

shindig

Sorceror

Doesn't heythisisadam10 sound a lot like itsmikeagain the piece of shit thief with another piece of shit thief char named l33t.

phishing a free mmorpg...you fail @ life...

kdivers

Knight

Thats why i use firefox to remember by shit for me... if its not automatically put in, i know its a fake site.

years of neopets got me skilled liek that

Orgazmo

Knight

Angela Bloodcrow;1853068 said:
What a douche..

Waste of my time

I think it was very rude of him to say "I'm Animal this is my new Idocer Char" when Rusty walks in his house and catches him taking stuff....

:(

But i feel bad for anyone who got their stuff taken

If anyone got tons of their stuff taken

PM me and i can throw you some regs and bottles and stuff :(

Orgazmo will too guys

He aimed me and asked me if i wanted my Green Barstool back, that i sold to him for 3 mil
So i could resell it and get money back.

I didnt lose my accounts, but it was very very sweet of him =]

ScubaSean

Sorceror

:)

Thursday, March 26, 2009
heythisisadam10 (12:42:55 PM): will you consider trading silver for this plot ? http://pyschote.110mb.com/uo/index.html
heythisisadam10 (12:43:22 PM): once you in its the 4th one down titled beachplot
ScubaSeanSA (12:59:52 PM): Show me.
heythisisadam10 (1:00:49 PM): its on my site
ScubaSeanSA (1:00:54 PM): I cant see your site
ScubaSeanSA (1:00:57 PM): without registering.
heythisisadam10 (1:01:02 PM): no
heythisisadam10 (1:01:03 PM): its an aim thing
ScubaSeanSA (1:01:19 PM): Show me.
ScubaSeanSA (1:01:25 PM): the plot.
ScubaSeanSA (1:01:27 PM): Im in brit.
ScubaSeanSA (1:02:52 PM): or not?
ScubaSeanSA (1:06:40 PM): your phishing, arent you?
heythisisadam10 (1:06:58 PM): yea
ScubaSeanSA (1:07:03 PM): thought so.

wkstrm

Lord

ScubaSean;1854124 said:
:)

Thursday, March 26, 2009
heythisisadam10 (12:42:55 PM): will you consider trading silver for this plot ? Unlimited Website Templates - DreamTemplate.com
heythisisadam10 (12:43:22 PM): once you in its the 4th one down titled beachplot
ScubaSeanSA (12:59:52 PM): Show me.
heythisisadam10 (1:00:49 PM): its on my site
ScubaSeanSA (1:00:54 PM): I cant see your site
ScubaSeanSA (1:00:57 PM): without registering.
heythisisadam10 (1:01:02 PM): no
heythisisadam10 (1:01:03 PM): its an aim thing
ScubaSeanSA (1:01:19 PM): Show me.
ScubaSeanSA (1:01:25 PM): the plot.
ScubaSeanSA (1:01:27 PM): Im in brit.
ScubaSeanSA (1:02:52 PM): or not?
ScubaSeanSA (1:06:40 PM): your phishing, arent you?
heythisisadam10 (1:06:58 PM): yea
ScubaSeanSA (1:07:03 PM): thought so.

lol.. he never gives up does he?

ok so

i tried to be nice, he took me as a joke. He wanted to know what was gonna happen to him he seemed scared. but..
I really don't give a shit what happens to this fucko.

Hollywood

Sorceror

mark if you wouldnt mind i would like the information you gathered about this guy. i had to go in and change forum and email passwords and the whole ordeal. Send it via a p.m. or if anyone else has the info if you could p.m. it to me so i may file a complaint it would be appreciated :)

thanks guys.

kdivers;1853843 said:
Thats why i use firefox to remember by shit for me... if its not automatically put in, i know its a fake site.

years of neopets got me skilled liek that

same. you people are dumb... always always always look at the web address

kdivers

Knight

Venomous Villain;1854201 said:
same. you people are dumb... always always always look at the web address

how does that make me dumb?

if firefox doesnt autofill, i know its fake without even having to look

kdivers;1854228 said:
how does that make me dumb?

if firefox doesnt autofill, i know its fake without even having to look

nooo i was agreeing with you... i do the same. i have my firefox remember all my passwords so i know something is phishy (lol pun) when they ask me to enter something in!

kdivers

Knight

Venomous Villain;1854229 said:
nooo i was agreeing with you... i do the same. i have my firefox remember all my passwords so i know something is phishy (lol pun) when they ask me to enter something in!

i just hope to god there isnt a worm thing that can steal the whole passowrds file :-p

Status
Not open for further replies.