UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Summer Raffle

Uomvp

Knight
Nice i have 2 more tries of winning nothing cause people bought 1000 woot. Is anyone going to claim their prizes from 2 weeks ago?

richardglen

Sorceror
Well I tried 40+ hybrid dragons and got nothing last couple days. Tried a few Stygian nothing... Finally tried once more with Stygian and got a ticket! Haha finally lol. How much longer will this be going on?

Well I tried 40+ hybrid dragons and got nothing last couple days. Tried a few Stygian nothing... Finally tried once more with Stygian and got a ticket! Haha finally lol. How much longer will this be going on?

yea it dont make any sense! I killed like 10 hybrid dragons when the raffle first started and got like 4 tickets. Now u can kill like 20 of them and get nothing.... wonder why

Uomvp

Knight
wow private island house and i didnt win lmao didn't even come close. Love the fact people did buy 1000 tickets.

yayo05

Sorceror
They do once Mark changes them. He has not "hued" this past weeks raffle yet. the first 3 are hueed though.

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
Neat, does anyone have a pic of the private island? I would like to see :] And final drawings Mountain Fortress FTW! And the shroud? Freaking tits. More things for icky to covet.
grief.jpg

pete liv

Sorceror
whoever wins shroud needs to get it glacial yellow hue that will give people heartattacks when they see it on screen

smooth85

Sorceror
yea i guess only the top two prizes go white since i got a runner-up and it was still same reddish color.

does anyone know what the hue of the winning raffle tickets are o_O i know its a dumb question but i just decided to buy some today. Wasn't into it till now