UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Summer Raffle

yayo05

Sorceror
Mark is the only one that can redeem the raffle tickets. He's been super busy irl lately. Best to try to catch him in irc.

smooth85

Sorceror
Does anybody happen to know when xsist wins the next grand prize (;)) would he be able to sell the raffle ticket to someone? Then they could redeem it and own the ageless house?

I am assuming this would be the only way because Gash (RIP) got screwed when he tried to transfer an Ageless house - they made it non-ageless. So if you can't transfer an Ageless house, can you sell the ticket so someone else can redeem it and own that house?

tickets can be sold on a house i or what ever. And mark told me at the morning that i were able to transfer my ageless house without it goigt normal again.

yayo05

Sorceror
Does anybody happen to know when xsist wins the next grand prize (;)) would he be able to sell the raffle ticket to someone? Then they could redeem it and own the ageless house?

I am assuming this would be the only way because Gash (RIP) got screwed when he tried to transfer an Ageless house - they made it non-ageless. So if you can't transfer an Ageless house, can you sell the ticket so someone else can redeem it and own that house?

I am just giving them to friends. Like I am the Brit GY house. My friend just has been busy irl, and hasnt been around when Mark has been on.

richardglen

Sorceror
Just killed my 15th hybrid dragon today and haven't gotten a raffle ticket yet! Been doing these each day and normally every 5 or so i get one. Are they still dropping them? I also did 6 stygian dragons before I got raided and none there either.

Socko

Sorceror
Ive killed like 300 Balrons and 50 Ancient wyrms. Not one ticket. Either get your purse out or drop some gold.

smooth85

Sorceror
From marks original post:

This raffle is somewhat different from previous shard raffles. Instead of a single drawing, there will be weekly drawings until the final drawing on September 10th, 2011.

So 2 more raffle draws left!