UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Summer Raffle

hart1560

Squire
Xsist won grand prize on both, and his were from ingame cash... and a lot of it...
The grand prize winning ticket numbers for both weeks are surprisingly close together though.And I dont give a shit if you say im bitching,cause if there is something shady going on then im not going to be a part of it next time.Might aswell help a newb instead with the gold id be throwing away

yayo05

Sorceror
The grand prize winning ticket numbers for both weeks are surprisingly close together though.And I dont give a shit if you say im bitching,cause if there is something shady going on then im not going to be a part of it next time.Might aswell help a newb instead with the gold id be throwing away

Damn yo I think ur right. When two numbers are randomly picked by a program there is NO way they going b close. I call bs.

You sir are a fucking moron.

yayo05

Sorceror
I dont care. I won both houses fair and square. Just LOVE your arragance. But I shouldnt expect anymore from you.

smooth85

Sorceror
waiting until after you do the draw to list the prize seems counter-intuitive because if it's a mystery i won't spend much, but if it's one of the many houses i'd love to see finally coming available and i want it, i'll drop a lot. at least let us know on like Thurs/Friday. I assume you have all the prize houses lined up already so i don't see why not.

the bucs/vesper house would have been amazing which is why i bought a lot of tickets. this second draw i didn't know what i was spending $$ for so only bought 4 new tickets (and im glad it was only the brit gy house bc i personally don't want it). the next draw could be one of the ageless castles or keeps or 18x18's ive seen ageless forever and would love to have so i'll go dump another few mil on tickets. however, without knowing what it is, i won't drop much. just a thought.

mehz

Sorceror
where exactly will the brit house be.. is it up? Tried locating it and can't. Two ageless near moongate but eh

UOG4ever

Sorceror
where exactly will the brit house be.. is it up? Tried locating it and can't. Two ageless near moongate but eh
That would be the one, on list of prizes it says Brit moongate house-Ageless and as for there being 2 there the one thats being raffled is the larger one