UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Summer Raffle

Socko

Sorceror
Got 3rd place on this one. The ticket was bought from in game.. not cash. Everyone who thought cash only tickets "win" are wrong. First time Ive won shit here after many mils. Im happy after knowing my in game bought tickets have yielded results over my cash tickets...

kdivers

Knight
Got 3rd place on this one. The ticket was bought from in game.. not cash. Everyone who thought cash only tickets "win" are wrong. First time Ive won shit here after many mils. Im happy after knowing my in game bought tickets have yielded results over my cash tickets...
Xsist won grand prize on both, and his were from ingame cash... and a lot of it...

i also won 2nd place via ingame bought tickets (i only bought 8 tickets btw...i wasnt investing a huge chunk in risk of not winning anything)

needless to say the chances of winning are slim so i probly won't win again...thanks to the staff for doing this it keeps the shard interesting and i now may be making a comeback to uo after it gaining interest in me playing, and me connecting/bullshitting with a couple old buddies along that way of it gaining me interest in effing around for a couple of hours

(it's unique stuff like this event and alot of the other custom events that keep people playing here...also the player-ran event ie the upcoming gorilla fight is another example...too bad i will be out of town that weekend :( )

btw...i have not read the entire thread so i have no idea if this has been answered or not, but saw earlier that ppl were asking so they dont have to click every ticket.....- yes the winning tickets turn a different hue....myn turned ice white

Kethinov

Sorceror
I won 8th in the second round. :)

I wonder what the odds are of winning. How many tickets were issued?

Assuming the ticket counter began at 90000, I'm assuming there roughly 4000 tickets in the game?

hart1560

Squire
if i was mark i would just cancel the event til people stop bitching. it gets old. people bitched when i won. they bitched when popol won. tbh your gonna bitch if you dont win no matter who wins. so shut the fuck up, grow up, farm money, buy more tickets. this is only the first raffle he did. he has several more to come from the looks of it.

look at the bright side now xsist has 1 less ticket. only 999 left.

if i was a staff member i would be less inclined to help players or take suggestions from them when all they do is complain. it just shows you cant pick the things that actually might make a difference and discuss them.
Yea ure right i agree with certain elements.No matter who wins everyone will cry

!STiTCH!

Sorceror
I didn't win. Piss..Moan...Cry....Wait a minute! I don't play UO for the raffles, guess I'll just cross my fingers for next week and enjoy a week of playing UO on Hybrid. Play UO or GTFO! It ain't about raffles and handouts.

UOG4ever

Sorceror
I didn't win. Piss..Moan...Cry....Wait a minute! I don't play UO for the raffles, guess I'll just cross my fingers for next week and enjoy a week of playing UO on Hybrid. Play UO or GTFO! It ain't about raffles and handouts.

I find it funny that even when no one bitches ppl still make asshole remarks about it just drop it, i have 32 tickets and havent won anything and i still havent bitched about it once. TBH its more annoying listening to the fags bitching about the ppl bitching than the ppl that bitch themselves Get over it and play the damn game

Socko

Sorceror
I find it funny that even when no one bitches ppl still make asshole remarks about it just drop it, i have 32 tickets and havent won anything and i still havent bitched about it once. TBH its more annoying listening to the fags bitching about the ppl bitching than the ppl that bitch themselves Get over it and play the damn game

..I'm the dude, playing the dude disguised as another dude!..