UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Summer Raffle

waiting until after you do the draw to list the prize seems counter-intuitive because if it's a mystery i won't spend much, but if it's one of the many houses i'd love to see finally coming available and i want it, i'll drop a lot. at least let us know on like Thurs/Friday. I assume you have all the prize houses lined up already so i don't see why not.

the bucs/vesper house would have been amazing which is why i bought a lot of tickets. this second draw i didn't know what i was spending $$ for so only bought 4 new tickets (and im glad it was only the brit gy house bc i personally don't want it). the next draw could be one of the ageless castles or keeps or 18x18's ive seen ageless forever and would love to have so i'll go dump another few mil on tickets. however, without knowing what it is, i won't drop much. just a thought.

Well said, that's what i was saying the other week.

UOG4ever

Sorceror
What time do they do the drawing?
there hasnt been a set time but you dont have to be on for the drawing just page a GM if you have a winning ticket when you do log on, they will update the 1st page of this thread when they do the next drawing so just keep checkin back here

question for whoever. the cub ends in like 2 days right? im hearing from some ppl that they r extending it for a longer period.
If this is true. did they post it somewhere or was it a last min thing? maybe i missed it.

Thanks,

UOG4ever

Sorceror
This was all from IRC after server wars Sat. night I dont think any extension date has been set tho

<Mark>some cub updates
<Mark>2 new items, return of one set
<Mark>and an extension
<Mark>so basically
<Mark>spellbooks and runebooks hued like the sandals and special cloth
<Mark>and ranger armor pieces
<Mark>phoenix wont return though
<Mark>theres also going to be a new addition next week
<Mark>i held off on it because it might be trollful

This was all from IRC after server wars Sat. night I dont think any extension date has been set tho

<Mark>some cub updates
<Mark>2 new items, return of one set
<Mark>and an extension
<Mark>so basically
<Mark>spellbooks and runebooks hued like the sandals and special cloth
<Mark>and ranger armor pieces
<Mark>phoenix wont return though
<Mark>theres also going to be a new addition next week
<Mark>i held off on it because it might be trollful

Well if that's the case it would of been nice to know more in advance. I have been scrambling around trying to get rid of my emblems cuz i thought it was ending this week, same with alot of other ppl. Now i have hardly any left, probley not enough to get any of the new stuff. :( I even paged a GM before i did so & asked if they would be adding anything new. I was told no...

Thanks for posting about this cus i had no idea...

Jim Bob

Wanderer
We aren't informed of every new decision Mark makes. We respond to people with what we know as to be current information. I responded to a few people last night and the night before telling them that I wasn't aware of any changes. I would never just tell someone No. That would be sure to get me in trouble later.

would be nice for a clarification tho, since it is only 2 days away ! :)

I just noticed they added the new items to the cub barrel. Not sure if it happend today or yesterday. Ive seen 3 diffrent colored books! dull copper i think a dark green & a dark purple i think! i rlly liked the purple one! Is their a shadow color does anyone know?

KoNNaN

Knight
There is a shadow spellbook, my brother got one. I am too afraid of getting a runebook dye-able color to try yet.