UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Teach me how to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaN3rd

Wanderer
Re: Teach me how to fight.

MemphisWade;1498541 said:
now hes gonna be on the news for shooting all the neighborhood kids

guns are for pussies

People who get into fights are morons.

The only reasonable use of violence is to defend yourself and your property. When resorting to violence, it is stupid to risk your own life by imposing limitations on yourself.

Mico

Sorceror

Before I fight I make sure I eat alot of fried chicken. Then I tell myself. I am dark meat. I am dark meat. Then I fight.

fonis

Knight

AlphaN3rd;1498558 said:

The only reasonable use of violence is to defend yourself and your property. When resorting to violence, it is stupid to risk your own life by imposing limitations on yourself.

So... if someone steals your Tonka truck or whatever the fuck 14 year olds play with nowadays, you shoot them?

I still say bust their knee cap if they assault you (PHYSICALLY, not verbally). If you hit someone for talking, you're a dipshit. Enjoy being in the wrong.

AlphaN3rd;1498558 said:

he is 14 years old with other kids his age picking on him, you fight when they come after you, you don't try to fucking run and you don't carry a gun in your pants in his situation. they aren't doing drive-bys with ak47s to the damn kid.

who are you to call anyone a moron?
:rolleyes:

what ever happen to the times when you fight and get the f*ck over it. get sum balls please. learn how to fight or keep ur mouth shut or learn both.

AlphaN3rd

Wanderer

MemphisWade;1498590 said:
he is 14 years old with other kids his age picking on him, you fight when they come after you, you don't try to fucking run and you don't carry a gun in your pants in his situation. they aren't doing drive-bys with ak47s to the damn kid.

who are you to call anyone a moron?
:rolleyes:

So he should basically volunteer to get the shit beaten out of him by several people?

If everyone took my advice, the world would be a much better place. Most of the bad guys would either be dead, or would become good guys out of fear.

AlphaN3rd

Wanderer

Retro Eighties;1498611 said:
get sum balls please.

Where can I buy a rl pet summoning ball, and how much do they cost? It'd be pretty cool to be able to summon a pack of hounds.

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

AlphaN3rd;1498622 said:
So he should basically volunteer to get the shit beaten out of him by several people?

If everyone took my advice, the world would be a much better place. Most of the bad guys would either be dead, or would become good guys out of fear.

You are the exact reason this countries gun laws are so broken and fucked up.

what kinda world are you leaving in? Even if he got his ass kicked, they would somewhat respect him. People like you don't get respect. Fighting is a part of life. BLACK THUNDER if you want to learn how to fight, go to a gym n learn some boxing/kickboxing/martial arts. You're not going to learn much chattin online seeking advice... fighting is all about experience and the desire not to let anyone kick your ass.

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

Why live if it is in prison? Shit I'd rather a few kids kick my ass them spend my life in prison.

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

Retro Eighties;1498633 said:
what kinda world are you leaving in? Even if he got his ass kicked, they would somewhat respect him. People like you don't get respect. Fighting is a part of life. BLACK THUNDER if you want to learn how to fight, go to a gym n learn some boxing/kickboxing/martial arts. You're not going to learn much chattin online seeking advice... fighting is all about experience and the desire not to let anyone kick your ass.

YOU COME TO ATL AND SAY THAT BITCH

AlphaN3rd

Wanderer

Bob;1498635 said:
Why live if it is in prison? Shit I'd rather a few kids kick my ass them spend my life in prison.

If you live in a decent red state, you won't go to jail for defending yourself or your property.

AlphaN3rd

Wanderer

Retro Eighties;1498633 said:
what kinda world are you leaving in? Even if he got his ass kicked, they would somewhat respect him. People like you don't get respect.

Who the fuck cares whether or not a bunch of morons respect you? Are you really that insecure?

i've never had a problem beating the shit out of anyone or getting the shit beaten out of me.

alpha nerd huh? i guess that's exactly what you are, the alpha nerd.

as stated previously: grow a pair.

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

AlphaN3rd;1498640 said:
Who the fuck cares whether or not a bunch of morons respect you? Are you really that insecure?

Have you ever left your house? It is quite obvious that you are socially retarded. Stop posting in this thread, you look like an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.