UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Teach me how to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaN3rd

Wanderer
Re: Teach me how to fight.

Retro Eighties;1498650 said:
live a real life fucking idiot

Yeah, why don't I go downtown and start a fight with some thugs? If I earn their respect I'll surely be living a great life.

fonis

Knight

Guys..

Guys.

My penis?

It's so big.

Really. It's huge.

Seriously.

I just summed this thread in 1 post, for those skipping right to the end.

top notch

Wanderer

throw the first punch.. hard as u can, when they dont expect it.. they walk up to u and call u a fag or whatever and start talkin shit just sucker the dog shit out of em.. hitting the nose and lip at the same time.. hitting the nose will cause it to break, bleed and tear up there eyes, and the lip has the most nerves in it so it will hurt like a mother fucker and possibly knock out a tooth.. yell as you do it because it throws them off balance..

top notch

Wanderer

Rambone;1498347 said:
lol @ fighting 13 year olds. that'd be hella fun.

lol word

fonis;1498690 said:
Guys..

Guys.

My penis?

It's so big.

Really. It's huge.

Seriously.

I just summed this thread in 1 post, for those skipping right to the end.

stop copying off me faggot

top notch

Wanderer

AlphaN3rd;1498622 said:
So he should basically volunteer to get the shit beaten out of him by several people?

If everyone took my advice, the world would be a much better place. Most of the bad guys would either be dead, or would become good guys out of fear.

agreed, i only fight if someone does somethign to me.. and if someone does something to me, why give them a fair fight.. oh so u can steal my shit and beat my ass? NO.. i hit u with a fuckin pipe and were even

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

Retro Eighties said:
what ever happen to the times when you fight and get the f*ck over it. get sum balls please. learn how to fight or keep ur mouth shut or learn both.
quoted for truth

oh yeah, and my penis... huhyooooooooooog

r33n

Knight

Eh, sometimes you have to fight.

While I'm an avid supporter of the 2nd amendment, I would never pull it out unless someone's life is in danger.

Agreed that people are too pussy nowadays. You rarely see a 1v1 fight anymore, some pussy will jump in and help their bud. People have been duking it out for centuries, it really isn't bad to get your ass kicked... Definitely not something to assault someone with weapons over fear of said happening.

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

r33n said:
People have been duking it out for centuries, it really isn't bad to get your ass kicked... Definitely not something to assault someone with weapons over fear of said happening.
Word, like the dad says in Friday, "You win some. You lose some. But you live."
Sammich;1498865 said:
I wonder how mico fights irl :)
:gay:

flawful-

Wanderer

My last fight was the beggining of this year. I'm a tall skinny guy, 6' about 150lbs.

I was a freshman at the time, he was a sophmore. The fight was over him talking shit to my girlfriend who we've been dating for about 2 years. He was just being a dick head and one day she called me crying and I just had enough.

Do not expect fights to be like on the movies where you just stand up and throw punch for punch lol. This guy threw the first punch, I ducked, he hit the locker. I punched him in his stomach, I guess I knocked the wind out of him since he fell to the floor, he threw a punch at me. I took it too the side of my head, I threw a punch nailed him RIGHT the nose, he tried to get me into some kind of lock but since I took some wrestling moves from my cousin (hehe) I knew how to counter it and got him in a headlock. I'm not kidding he started to foam out the mouth and he started having a seizure. So I let go, teachers came, ended it. He got suspended for like 2 weeks while I got only 3 days since he started it.

Found out he had a broken nose, cracked rib and a seizure. He got sent to the hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.