UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The future of KUOC/PlayUO.

hoglegs

Sorceror
Re: The future of KUOC/PlayUO.

plague_spores said:
question so does that mean there is no using the record feature in razor anymore period no matter what it does?
I think you're safe unless it is giving you a definite unfair advantage in combat, or gathering resources AFK.

plague_spores said:
question so does that mean there is no using the record feature in razor anymore period no matter what it does?

I think he means making macros with razor to auto-cure/heal yourself.
Things like recording macros to make items using caprentry and stuff like that should be ok.

Terron

Knight

plague_spores said:
Ryan can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the proverbial line is drawn between scripts and plugins (KUOC)/prohibited software modification (razor).. scripts and the recording of should be ok in Razor's case.

Special ed

Wanderer

Just poped in to say hi i have tryed playuo but could never get it to run free severs 8P well back to WOW :D

Special ed said:
Just poped in to say hi i have tryed playuo but could never get it to run free severs 8P well back to WOW :D

I still can't figure out why people have such a hard time getting PlayUO to work. There are perfect instructions on it's forum.

Minimejgd

Wanderer

You can make a razor macro just as fast as an autocure...KUOC isn't the only client that needs to be changed...Razor needs fixes as well.

hoglegs

Sorceror

R a c e c a R said:
You can make a razor macro just as fast as an autocure...KUOC isn't the only client that needs to be changed...Razor needs fixes as well.

I was just talking to Terron about that... I dunno what the verdict is really...

tutorialbs

Sorceror

So no more macros for chugging potions? That is a fucken huge change to pvp. HAHAHA omfg, this is fucking huge. No more axers/spear faggots. No more bitch ass mages who can't pvp. God this would be the best change ever since razor has come along. All that auto-chugging BS, I just can't believe a player run server is finally doing away with it all. Let alone the one with the most population.

When does this instant-account ban thing go into effect exactly?

hoglegs

Sorceror

nuggets said:
So no more macros for chugging potions? That is a fucken huge change to pvp. HAHAHA omfg, this is fucking huge. No more axers/spear faggots. No more bitch ass mages who can't pvp. God this would be the best change ever since razor has come along. All that auto-chugging BS, I just can't believe a player run server is finally doing away with it all. Let alone the one with the most population.

When does this instant-account ban thing go into effect exactly?

You're livin in it man.. hah. Be careful ;)

brasss

Wanderer

from what i thought i understood in the beginning, you were allowed to use any of the functions that razor provides, as long as your not using a plug-in

ryan, could u plz say what is and is not allowed to be done in razor?

Nephtyes

Sorceror

Yay I suck at pvp so I really don't try, but who know with this going on it might turn out that im not that bad and there were just a bunch of lamers.

Addicted

Disciple

Nephtyes said:
Yay I suck at pvp so I really don't try, but who know with this going on it might turn out that im not that bad and there were just a bunch of lamers.

Good point...maybe now all us shitty pvpers will have a chance.

Or maybe not..maybe we will still suck. ;)

hoglegs

Sorceror

Nephtyes said:

exactly... +1 rep for that. :D

razor needs to go as well. both kuoc and razor have "features" that EA would deem illegal. UOAssist is one of few UO Pro applications. Why can't an exact UOA clone be made and that be all that is allowed? Or just put in the [ commands and don't allow ANY 3rd party applications.

KUOC, Razor, and EasyUO are all cheat programs in my book. I don't ever recall being able to have multiple last targets, target by notoriety, hold heal until cure, 1 button heal/cure chug, etc. These are cheats, plain and simple. With these features alone it makes PVP nothing like it was on OSI. Targeting and pulling bars actually took a little skill. As did xhealing, you couldn't just spam your heal when a target was poisoned. These features are just as bad as these plugins. Actually they're far worse because everyone is using them rather than a select few.

hoglegs

Sorceror

Underwater Ape said:
razor needs to go as well. both kuoc and razor have "features" that EA would deem illegal. UOAssist is one of few UO Pro applications. Why can't an exact UOA clone be made and that be all that is allowed? Or just put in the [ commands and don't allow ANY 3rd party applications.

KUOC, Razor, and EasyUO are all cheat programs in my book. I don't ever recall being able to have multiple last targets, target by notoriety, hold heal until cure, 1 button heal/cure chug, etc. These are cheats, plain and simple. With these features alone it makes PVP nothing like it was on OSI. Targeting and pulling bars actually took a little skill. As did xhealing, you couldn't just spam your heal when a target was poisoned. These features are just as bad as these plugins. Actually they're far worse because everyone is using them rather than a select few.

Only EasyUO and *MODDED* versions of Razor and KUOC/PlayUO are illegal here as far as I have gathered.

Wrath Child

Sorceror

so how about this then.. since the one is going take em all out make everyone play with the stuff that comes with your disk.. no scripts no clients just pure unraped UO.. make people have to click on their targets and double click their spells.

i really dont see what is so big about them anyways.. yeah i used razor but majority of the time i didn't use either.. connected to UOG: Hybrid through uogateway and played like that.. i was playing the game like it was ment to be played.. why can't everyone else?

are ya'll that bottle fed that if someone took away your toy you would scream "not fair!" " I Quit!" or the other sensless dramatizing bullshit whines and gripes that i have seen thus far?

meh whatever this will end up being like speaking to a brick wall..

terathan33

Wanderer

hoglegs

Sorceror

You have to consider that this game is fairly old, and this definitely isn't OSI.

All thats happening here now is putting an end to the use of rediculously cheap spell sync plug-ins, and self-efficient, auto-pot drinking macros....along with some other cheap plugins/hacks.

I feel for the admins; let us hope the onslaught of bitchy players doesn't result in drastic measures beyond what is already going on.

Strap on some work boots, clinch the fists... and lets work these pussies and their crutches.....