UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The future of KUOC/PlayUO.

DasSchaf

Wanderer
Re: The future of KUOC/PlayUO.

Paranoia said:
I just don't see why everyone is so enthralled by this KUOC Client. It is the same as Razor and there is no reason all of this is needed sure the plugin shouldn't be allowed but razor does the exact same stuff...
Its NOT the same as Razor and it does not the same as Razor and those actions have to be taken to stop those cheaters

Minimejgd

Wanderer

Now everybody is all happy and cheery and blah blah blah. This argument has been going on for god knows how long. KUOC should never have been around this long....Rhy just had the balls and the intelligence to create something that would force this abused/overpowered client into submission. Was it right to do, probably not? But sometimes things have to be done and shit happens. Plugins like these have already been created, just not distributed...this means people already had them and used them in the past.
I am not going against Ryan or this shard...but I give props to Rhy for the ballsy move...what comes to him is probably deserved, but i still give him credit. Finally, KUOC and hopefully razor soon will no longer be so overpowered and so overabused.

oops

Sorceror

Is every plugin banished? Or can we still use pet health bar? Wich make ur pet bar up at all time..

R

Ryan

R a c e c a R said:
Now everybody is all happy and cheery and blah blah blah. This argument has been going on for god knows how long. KUOC should never have been around this long....Rhy just had the balls and the intelligence to create something that would force this abused/overpowered client into submission. Was it right to do, probably not? But sometimes things have to be done and shit happens. Plugins like these have already been created, just not distributed...this means people already had them and used them in the past.
I am not going against Ryan or this shard...but I give props to Rhy for the ballsy move...what comes to him is probably deserved, but i still give him credit. Finally, KUOC and hopefully razor soon will no longer be so overpowered and so overabused.

Oh boy... Rhy is the fucking savior...

BULLSHIT.

This has been in the works for along time. There's nothing ballsy about what he did, its just a slap in the fucking face to the people that put forth the time to make this shard what it is.

If you think otherwise, fuck you.

elohdee

Knight

Underwater Ape said:
razor needs to go as well. both kuoc and razor have "features" that EA would deem illegal. UOAssist is one of few UO Pro applications. Why can't an exact UOA clone be made and that be all that is allowed? Or just put in the [ commands and don't allow ANY 3rd party applications.

KUOC, Razor, and EasyUO are all cheat programs in my book. I don't ever recall being able to have multiple last targets, target by notoriety, hold heal until cure, 1 button heal/cure chug, etc. These are cheats, plain and simple. With these features alone it makes PVP nothing like it was on OSI. Targeting and pulling bars actually took a little skill. As did xhealing, you couldn't just spam your heal when a target was poisoned. These features are just as bad as these plugins. Actually they're far worse because everyone is using them rather than a select few.

yes where is the uoa clone, ef PlayUO and Razor ;[

jhaglund

Sorceror

its a cold day in hell for everyone except for me today and tonight, see u on the fields fux

signed - slut

FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES!

Terron

Knight

Poptart said:
FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES!

thats the same thing my wife said last night but it was about something else

R

Ryan

Terron said:
thats the same thing my wife said last night but it was about something else

You finally told her you were having the penis augmentation to enlarge your manhood?