UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Orb in Luna...

Re: The Orb in Luna...

Something else that may tickle your fancy:

Second in Aqua, but reverse.

Now, look at the last part of the first line:

._ _ . . . . _ . . . . [ ]

Aquainsecond
. _ _ . . . . _ . . . .

Maybe coincidental, but they line up, and the letters underlined are:

Q U E

Quest? Question? Que Pasa?

I just realized that I wrote it down wrong in my posts, at least the first line of the puzzle part.

......../... ./.._ _....../._ _.. .._...__[]
. . . . . . . ./_.... . .../.... ..../........[]
..../. ......./.._ _../._ _..._ _ _ _[]
_ _ _ _ _ _ _..../._.. ./........_/.........

Sorry for the confusion.

psz

Administrator

Just would like to point out that after all this time of reading theories and ideas etc, I had almost totally forgotten the "true" method of answering the riddle (though the answer is firmly imbeded in my brain)

However, after re-reading the actual method, I stand by my previous statements ^_^

repiovesana

Sorceror

psz;303323 said:
Just would like to point out that after all this time of reading theories and ideas etc, I had almost totally forgotten the "true" method of answering the riddle (though the answer is firmly imbeded in my brain)

However, after re-reading the actual method, I stand by my previous statements ^_^

That means we're wrong :(

C

Chad_Sexington

psz;303323 said:

jusdt to bad he actually had to have it told to him. and wasnt able to actually solve it on his own:eek:

psz

Administrator

I was told the answer like 3 days after it was up :-P (I was on the right track, though)

And I never said anyone was wrong answer-wise. I said that some were wrong METHOD-wise.

Well, actually, obviously no one has been right with the answer, otherwise they'd have typed it into the orb and <Insert Correct-Orb-Answer-Reward-Here>.

Sigomos_Bayv

Sorceror

Quote:

And I never said anyone was wrong answer-wise.

So...someone has said the correct answer once before? :)

psz

Administrator

Actually, I think all the admins (Me, Ferris, ASayre) and some of the higher-ranked staff know the answer.

And just to make sure I don't let things slip, I've erased the method from my computer ;->

psz;303833 said:
Actually, I think all the admins (Me, Ferris, ASayre) and some of the higher-ranked staff know the answer.

And just to make sure I don't let things slip, I've erased the method from my computer ;->

I'm pretty sure you're either:

a.) Satan

b.) Satan's Brother

c.) Some guy who over threw Satan & put him to work in a cubicle to come up with this orb puzzle to torture the rest of us.

<3

jrhather

Wanderer

you made me laugh so hard i had tears squirting out of my eyes. good job...problem is, I am at work right now....

...looking like the fool laughing my ass off for no valid reason.

jrhather;304104 said:
you made me laugh so hard i had tears squirting out of my eyes. good job...problem is, I am at work right now....

...looking like the fool laughing my ass off for no valid reason.
yeah....co-workers dont entirely like it when you burst into laughter for no reason....especially if you work in a quiet office

I can't believe you fools are still working on this....

I tried for all of like 5 minutes before I said fook it....you guys are gonna drive right off the cliff of insanity soon....

uome

Bug Hunter

xeres;304118 said:
you guys are gonna drive right off the cliff of insanity soon....

I'm at the bottom of said cliff and it aint pretty.