UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Orb in Luna...

kev6872

Wanderer
Re: The Orb in Luna...

Pandora's Box is also the name of a GM tool for UO. Sounds like you may be on the right track. I have only been here 86 days and this thing is driving me crazy. I can see why some of you guys are ready for this thing to be solved.
Good Luck...

uome

Bug Hunter

Wow just realized this thread will be a year old in 2 days:eek:
Maybee i should bake it a cake.

Carlton III (BAD) PV?
Monaro (BAD) Elder smith & Stonemason
Surprise (BAD) GM Fisherman

roly

Wanderer

pbguy434;300530 said:
A cheesecake.
a deep dish strawberry cheesecake with chocolate swirls in it.

served ice cold with a tall glass of whole milk and a couple grahm crackers..

then a free ride to the hospital to shock your heart back to life.

Kiluad

Sorceror

All i want to know is, did the people who said it makes sense, also have it explained to them.

no one ever said it makes sense. psz said it has a definite answer (and that he was close to it before Asayre told him it) but no one said it makes sense lol

psz

Administrator

It does make sense... It's just very round about to get the answer (which is quite easy, in the end).

Just like everything else in the universe, the riddle/dots/whatever are a long way to a short answer.

Kiluad

Sorceror

Andrey Qattil;300661 said:
no one ever said it makes sense. psz said it has a definite answer (and that he was close to it before Asayre told him it) but no one said it makes sense lol

Asayre said it makes sense to everyone whos seen it (the answer).

roly;300612 said:
a deep dish strawberry cheesecake with chocolate swirls in it.

served ice cold with a tall glass of whole milk and a couple grahm crackers..
Darn, for a moment there I thought we were talking on the "prize" for the orb, and my mouth was starting to water. Way to go for getting my hopes up. :(

Llark313

Wanderer

on the last line just like the end without the fifth isn't that a musical reference... aren't symphonies compoes in five parts?? Just a thought.

jrhather

Wanderer

Thoughts on the 'reward'....maybe it's not a personal award, maybe its the trigger for a shard-wide event?

One could hope!

repiovesana

Sorceror

Llark313;300715 said:
on the last line just like the end without the fifth isn't that a musical reference... aren't symphonies compoes in five parts?? Just a thought.

From what I know: Yes, symphonies are composed in many parts, but not neccessarily (did I spell it right?) five parts. But I'm not 100% sure of this, I'm more of a rock n' roll musician.

btw... I've just read jrhater's new sig... loved it =D

Vigil

Wanderer

Classical symphonies typically consist of four movements. There can be ones with five movements but probably they would have to be counted as a little extraordinary then.

Beethoven's Sixth, for instance, has five main movements, whilst all his other symphonies have four.

psz

Administrator

A movement is accomplished in six stages
And the seventh brings return.
The seven is the number of the young light
It forms when darkness is increased by one.
Change returns success
Going and coming without error.
Action brings good fortune.
Sunset.

Sorry, felt like some Pink Floyd :-P

uome

Bug Hunter

Music seems to help the pain
Seems to cultivate the brain.

yes pink floyd helps.

Carlton III (BAD) PV?
Monaro (BAD) Elder smith & Stonemason
Surprise (BAD) GM Fisherman

DarkSaionji

Sorceror

So, this must be my 20th attempt at this damned thing and this time I got the first line out to be "u" and the last one out to be "omeg" or "omga" Sooo I don't know. Anyway, I tried doing the bloody thing in latin and greek.. Maybe that will help someone, who knows. Was thinking maybe the first was latin, second japanese, and last greek >.> I give up, up to y'all now.

---Sirros the Failure

me an a friend got REALLY far with this riddle

we got the question down perfect there is nothing else the question could be
but the answer is what is missing =/

how we got the answer was sooo stupid it was sooo easy just how the hell can we get an answer from a question like that