UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Orb in Luna...

Calyus

Wanderer
Re: The Orb in Luna...

I don't play this game, nor have ever played it on this server.. But this "Rizzle" was brought to my attention and I have tried quite a few times to solve it.. But of course while I can't get ahold of the one who brought it to my attention I am thus posting it here.. Can someone try for me Pacman?

jrhather

Wanderer

I want the answer like an addict needs their fix.

Anyone up for a BT whilst pondering the mysteries of the orb? ;)

jrhather

Wanderer

Soooo ASAYER...how about another clue? Something to enable us degenerate lowlifes and sub-humans to work out the riddle....

psz

Administrator

That would require ASayre being available.

(And I'm not allowed to offer any more clues, as I have "gone well beyond the limit of hints" for this riddle)

Miniel

Wanderer

what was the first part of the orb message, and what was the answer to get the 2nd part of the orb message?

repiovesana

Sorceror

bzk90;298767 said:
trading the answer for Orny/HoM/Gloves of Sun/AoF

I've got a new theory about the riddle... I'll try it out in a minute... if it works, then maybe we can do business =D

psz

Administrator

Sure I can repeat them! By pointing out they're all still in this thread ^_^

repiovesana

Sorceror

Feersum Endjinn;299808 said:
psz, are you allowed to repeat the clues given?

just to put us all on the same playing field...

Stay Safe

FE
psz said:
Sure I can repeat them! By pointing out they're all still in this thread ^_^

I guess he really didn't feel like looking through 70 pages of discussion to find out all the clues that have been given =D But I did a while ago, and I can tell you... nothing really worth the few hours you'll waste doing it ;)